Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 306. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Question for Wetsuit, Myffe : if we have the test function, is it the intention to participate in the test?

This looks to be a technical piece of wizzardry, how do you manage to stick all the pieces together? After all profitable mining today seems only possible with asics and a lot of cheap
electricity. The electricity part is of course mitigated to our computers, but the first part, how do you amass sufficient hashpower?

Grts

L.

They didn't somebody else did for a german website and decided to offer it as a service, it's mining monero, thepiratebay also had a go with this. https://coin-hive.com/ they have a brutal 30% fee though :/
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Question for Wetsuit, Myffe : if we have the test function, is it the intention to participate in the test?

This looks to be a technical piece of wizzardry, how do you manage to stick all the pieces together? After all profitable mining today seems only possible with asics and a lot of cheap
electricity. The electricity part is of course mitigated to our computers, but the first part, how do you amass sufficient hashpower?

Grts

L.

Oh boy, this is interesting now. Is it mining monero?
Why not run a multipool as well, so we can point some real hardware at our freebitco.in balance ;p

Where is that? I'm not able to find it on the site.
whats this? is this how the freebitco.in works? can you explain this and how do i know how may hash do i have.?

If you're among the selected users a tab named 'mining' should appear in your account, otherwise don't worry about it yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119

Why not run a multipool as well, so we can point some real hardware at our freebitco.in balance ;p

whats this? is this how the freebitco.in works? can you explain this and how do i know how may hash do i have.?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
I am also testing the new browser mining, looks interesting  Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Use two tabs, one for free roll one for mining.

thx gary didn't know that it works this way Smiley
Thanks that explains it. I just wondered if it was restricted to certain browsers or something. I didn't want to miss out.
Absolutely!

And actually, it works even on iPhone :]

Haha yeah, but its such a drain on battery its not even funny. And only getting 5 h/s Cheesy
I got some minipcs with intel atom cpu that do 15 h/s they're fanless and barely drain any power.

i'm also in this test Smiley

and yes it works also on Android  2 H/s but my phone is nearly 3 years old

@devs
i got some questions

is it possible to change the behaviour of the mining when the site reloads?
mining stops when you reload for free roll

are you adding our hashrate to your mining?
how do you calculate the payout? pps pplns or something different?

Use two tabs, one for free roll one for mining.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Thanks that explains it. I just wondered if it was restricted to certain browsers or something. I didn't want to miss out.
Absolutely!

Haha yeah, but its such a drain on battery its not even funny. And only getting 5 h/s Cheesy
I got some minipcs with intel atom cpu that do 15 h/s they're fanless and barely drain any power.

i'm also in this test Smiley

and yes it works also on Android  2 H/s but my phone is nearly 3 years old

@devs
i got some questions

is it possible to change the behaviour of the mining when the site reloads?
mining stops when you reload for free roll

are you adding our hashrate to your mining?
how do you calculate the payout? pps pplns or something different?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I seriously rolled a 1 today... I have some kind of negative luck thing going on or something.

Edit: updated with SS including time and date

https://snag.gy/56Rwgx.jpg

Rolling 1 is not that negative, some people here had that too, I rolled 1 at least twice and besides, the amount won is still the same with 9885 because those rolled number is just well... numbers. It's just animation. What determine the amount won is the hash, IDK how it works, tho

Next you're going to tell me that the sky is blue because of how light refracts through the molecules in the atmosphere, right?.....
Absolutely!

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Just quoting the site:
Please note that this feature is currently experimental and is only available to a limited number of users. Once it is rolled out across the website, we shall be able to increase the mining rewards further.

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I'm very hopeful of the lottery. Saw the 1st placer on the last lottery only got 10 tickets. That's a very lucky person. Add to that, the 3rd placer only got 22 lottery tickets.
Activity: 39
It was there for me earlier, and I did a little bit to test it despite having a rank slooooow pc and it was working ok but its gone for me now.

The site did say it was in beta stage and they were testing it.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Activity: 26
I seriously rolled a 1 today... I have some kind of negative luck thing going on or something.

Edit: updated with SS including time and date

https://snag.gy/56Rwgx.jpg

Rolling 1 is not that negative, some people here had that too, I rolled 1 at least twice and besides, the amount won is still the same with 9885 because those rolled number is just well... numbers. It's just animation. What determine the amount won is the hash, IDK how it works, tho

I rolled a 00000 before xD
I just don't know how some people referred that many *active* users.
By paying for ads.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
I just don't know how some people referred that many *active* users.
Activity: 34
Agreed, nothing to it.

I never got any higher than the second level, and that was only a couple times in a year of trying.
Jump to: