Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 429. (Read 401648 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am using Chrome and its working for me ok I have no trouble last week first pay now also going good hope this time have some good  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
I've actually been having a lot of trouble with solvemedia on my ipad whereas recaptcha was seamless. Would it be possible to implement a "choose-your-captcha" type of setting like they have on http://bitcoiner.net/ ? This allows users more flexibility and makes your site more competitive as well. Thanks!

Yes, I am working on implementing that. Should be available in a couple of days.

This solvemedia captcha still not working for me in Opera... Undecided

Can you try now and let me know ?

Also, now in the REFER page you can see the number of hits and signups using your ref link for the last 30 days. In a couple of days, you will also be able to track results of different ad campaigns by using tags added to your ref link.

I am at the login page right now, and the captcha is not working properly (i.e. not showing words). It showed the words just once (when I hit the Refresh icon in the captcha), but I didn't know the password (had to reset it)...

well that kinda sucks. ill try to implement the recaptcha option along with solve media by today because others might be facing similar issues i guess.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
I've actually been having a lot of trouble with solvemedia on my ipad whereas recaptcha was seamless. Would it be possible to implement a "choose-your-captcha" type of setting like they have on http://bitcoiner.net/ ? This allows users more flexibility and makes your site more competitive as well. Thanks!

Yes, I am working on implementing that. Should be available in a couple of days.

Also, now in the REFER page you can see the number of hits and signups using your ref link for the last 30 days. In a couple of days, you will also be able to track results of different ad campaigns by using tags added to your ref link.

I am at the login page right now, and the captcha is not working properly (i.e. not showing words). It showed the words just once (when I hit the Refresh icon in the captcha), but I didn't know the password (had to reset it)...
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
The new captcha is so easier! Yes

I won 0.012 so far  Wink

only .003BTC totally i won from free play
but .2BTC i got from "refer"
 Wink
you guys are more lucky then me I have just 0.00005 in one month  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I won 0.012 so far  Wink

only .003BTC totally i won from free play
but .2BTC i got from "refer"
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

I won 0.012 so far  Wink
legendary
"THE AMOUNT OF BITCOINS YOU CAN WIN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED NOW BASED ON THE CURRENT BITCOIN PRICE "

well it was ... bit not any more... now is fixed sum you can win... i thintk that is 225 statoshi. but it is a good site... Wink

I buy up bitcoins with ad revenue at the end of each month. Last month I bought them at $800 each so because the price dropped so suddenly after, I had to fix the rewards at the value of $800. Maybe after I buy coins at a cheaper price this month, I'll be able to increase the rewards.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
Awesome website man just tried it  Smiley Smiley
legendary
Yes, the image itself with words was absent. I can click Refresh icon, enter symbols, and even switch and listen to audio. But no image, nevertheless. It seems to be a browser related issue (I used Opera) since now, in Firefox, everything works like a charm...

I tried opera for linux and the captcha seemed to appear fine. Tried it a few times. Must be a local issue with opera on your computer ?

Maybe. I also use Linux and this new captcha worked for me at first. I restarted Opera and now can't even login, lol Grin

I think its a javascript issue with opera, if you click on login, it logs you in but doesnt redirect to your account. When you refresh the page, uou should be in your account.

You didn't understand. I can't login because I can't enter captcha (in Opera)... Grin

oh ok, could still be a javascript issue as thats what the captcha uses.

I tried switching javascript off. The captcha disappeared entirely, lol. Then I switched it on, the captcha reappeared but remained non-usable... Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
"THE AMOUNT OF BITCOINS YOU CAN WIN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CALCULATED NOW BASED ON THE CURRENT BITCOIN PRICE "

well it was ... bit not any more... now is fixed sum you can win... i thintk that is 225 statoshi. but it is a good site... Wink
legendary
Yes, the image itself with words was absent. I can click Refresh icon, enter symbols, and even switch and listen to audio. But no image, nevertheless. It seems to be a browser related issue (I used Opera) since now, in Firefox, everything works like a charm...

I tried opera for linux and the captcha seemed to appear fine. Tried it a few times. Must be a local issue with opera on your computer ?

Maybe. I also use Linux and this new captcha worked for me at first. I restarted Opera and now can't even login, lol Grin

I think its a javascript issue with opera, if you click on login, it logs you in but doesnt redirect to your account. When you refresh the page, uou should be in your account.

You didn't understand. I can't login because I can't enter captcha (in Opera)... Grin

oh ok, could still be a javascript issue as thats what the captcha uses.
Activity: 406

Firefox also not working for you as you are trying again on Opera
legendary

legendary
I would like to know what everyone thinks of the new captcha compared to recaptcha that was used earlier ? Is anybody having a difficult time solving it or is it easier then recaptcha ?

The captcha is easier, at least last time when I was able to get to it. But right now I just can't get to see the words I should enter, lol...

was the captcha image not loading ?

legendary
I would like to know what everyone thinks of the new captcha compared to recaptcha that was used earlier ? Is anybody having a difficult time solving it or is it easier then recaptcha ?

The captcha is easier, at least last time when I was able to get to it. But right now I just can't get to see the words I should enter, lol...

legendary

Jump to: