Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 431. (Read 400954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Hello! I expirenced some problem today. I can't login with my account, and more - when I try to recover password I get "No account associated with this email address" error. Can you check why?
login: [email protected]

Thx in advance!

The anti-cheat system blocked your account because you had created more than 200 accounts to abuse the free play game.
oh its sucks more then 200 accounts I just have one and enjoying on this and he is doing this with more then 200 God bless him Cheesy

That's crazy! Why would someone make 200 accounts for a few free mBTC's?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello! I expirenced some problem today. I can't login with my account, and more - when I try to recover password I get "No account associated with this email address" error. Can you check why?

Thx in advance!

The anti-cheat system blocked your account because you had created more than 200 accounts to abuse the free play game.
oh its sucks more then 200 accounts I just have one and enjoying on this and he is doing this with more then 200 God bless him Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

Thx in advance!

Thx in advance!
may be you have some wrong word in email just because of this happen try to register again and check
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Thx in advance!
legendary
So you can win 1BTC every hour, and then you can win 100x 1 BTC? How are you planning on funding that?

I think he is planning on funding it with the auctions he has on ebay selling a link to the site

I do not have any auctions on ebay. Could you please provide me with a link where you have seen one ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Bitcoin-Every-Hour-BTC-Miner-/281251523929?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417be5ad59

Item #417be5ad59

Thanks, but that just looks like a guy promoting his ref link.

I'm confused...is the site you or someone else?  If it is you why would you say 'promoting his'?

Are you saying that auction is NOT you?
Why would someone else be promoting your web site?

Thats not me and that guy is promoting his ref link to get more referrals.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

I'm confused...is the site you or someone else?  If it is you why would you say 'promoting his'?

The most obvious answer (though not necessarily the right one) is for fetching more referrals (as said before)...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So you can win 1BTC every hour, and then you can win 100x 1 BTC? How are you planning on funding that?

I think he is planning on funding it with the auctions he has on ebay selling a link to the site

I do not have any auctions on ebay. Could you please provide me with a link where you have seen one ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Bitcoin-Every-Hour-BTC-Miner-/281251523929?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item417be5ad59

Item #417be5ad59

legendary
Activity: 1036

Item #417be5ad59

LoL read the description of the product.

I found this site that gives you free Bitcoin every hour:

freebitco.in/?r=213742

It is really simple to use.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
legendary

Item #417be5ad59

legendary

Item #417be5ad59

legendary

legendary

There was an issue with recaptcha which resulted in the captcha now showing up. It is back up now.
site working very slow taking too much time on captcha appearing

is the whole website slow or just the captcha? anybody else experiencing this too ?
captcha appearing very slow mean taking too much time other is ok

That is strange, it appears to load fast on my end. Can't do anything about it though, have to wait for recaptcha to fix it.
now its working ok thanks I check 2 times fast and ok thanks for this quick response
legendary
There was an issue with recaptcha which resulted in the captcha now showing up. It is back up now.

is the whole website slow or just the captcha? anybody else experiencing this too ?

That is strange, it appears to load fast on my end. Can't do anything about it though, have to wait for recaptcha to fix it.

legendary

legendary
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Jump to: