Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 6. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 13, 2019, 12:30:31 AM
My friend have many reactions when I talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, many of them are happy and interested for joining at bitcoin because looks like best for investing at the future, when bitcoin and altcoin have speculative price time by time.
moreover if they alreadt their friend get success from cryptocurrency market, they will more interested because of this.many cryptocurrency community tell their friend about this market , and it will make community growth smoothly.good for crypto market.
Well thatvwas a reality, people really didn't become interested in one thing if they don't see any successful person on the feild. Some of my friends really think that bitcoin is scam, and I say to them that bitcoin is not a scam, it is a crypto currency that has a big value and it the name of bitcoin used by scammer to scam people because of the amazing features and its value.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 12, 2019, 11:36:11 PM
My friend have many reactions when I talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, many of them are happy and interested for joining at bitcoin because looks like best for investing at the future, when bitcoin and altcoin have speculative price time by time.
moreover if they alreadt their friend get success from cryptocurrency market, they will more interested because of this.many cryptocurrency community tell their friend about this market , and it will make community growth smoothly.good for crypto market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
February 12, 2019, 11:10:54 PM
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
February 12, 2019, 10:06:21 PM
I think the fact that people are so skeptical of bitcoin shows how early it still is in the growth of the market.
When you tell the average person that you invest in bitcoin they think you're crazy or they ask how much have you lost, or they ask why would you ever buy that or something like that. To me this is very bullish. Tells me that very few people actually know anything about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Lots of these people will buy bitcoin on the next bull run or the one following.

Anyway, if anyone asks me about my investments after I happen to say I have been investing or something, I generally just say I invest in high growth stuff. I don't bother mentioning bitcoin usually because I expect them to then just scoff and ask dumb questions like how much have I lost or say something like its a scam. When I've mentioned to my coworkers recently that I'm stocking up on Bitcoin (and they already know I'm into Bitcoin) whenever I say I just bought more they ask "and how much have you lost from that already?" It's a bit silly. I just say I haven't lost anything, but I'm gonna make a ton of money in the next few years. Then I have the coworker who thinks anything blockchain is stupid and thought i was joking when I told him in November once the price dropped under $4000 that I just bought some. Then I was like no are you kidding me of course I'm buying at these prices! Anyway he talks shit about blockchain every couple of days so I just chuckle and smile at the thought of all the bitcoin I have while he is missing out on an investment opportunity of a lifetime because for whatever reason he just decided anything with blockchain is stupid.

In 2017 it was a different thing. In a bull market you can always convince people that owning a skyrocketing asset is good, but the smart time to buy (now!) is when people will think you're insane for being into it. That's why only a few smart investors get rich, those who know to buy low and sell high, whereas the masses buy high and sell low, or are too afraid to ever buy in the first place.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 848
February 12, 2019, 09:57:10 PM
I introduced not just my friends but my siblings to Cryptocurrency last year January .
I was too excited then , because I made some real money from investments during the market surge of 2017.
In my understanding, I thought it would continue that way.
Reason why I thought about introducing people.
Although few just ignored me .
But my little brother and sister with 3 friends heed to my call and invested.
They lost over 90% of their capital ,no thanks to the 2018 bearish market.
It was so painful and frustrating.
I never tried introducing it to another person ever since then.

As long as they didn't cash out they haven't lost anything, they just need to wait a few years and they'll have made a lot of money. Hopefully you didn't let them cash out!

Activity: 518
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 07:49:37 PM
I received a bad reaction, after I started entering Crypto, but with good results they began to change attitudes and most of them started to be interested in entering the world of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 346
February 12, 2019, 07:27:21 PM
my friend reacted when I spent my daily needs, namely two-wheeled vehicles by paying cash, while he was surprised he said this was the correct result of crypto, and I explained a little about crypto by saying that it takes time to know cryptoand blockchain technology,
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 07:15:01 PM
     It's about 8 years ago. I remember when a friend told me about how someone had created a different kind of currency. The attention given to this subject was poor. I gradually became more receptive. It was the first time I'd heard of Bitcoin. 8 years ago I was not very receptive. Now that I explain to friends about this subject, they are more receptive. I think all this because technology starts to be part more pregnant of our lives.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 12, 2019, 06:54:55 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
People have gain wrong impression on what Bitcoin is. Knowing that the mainstream are giving more of bad news about crypto, this made most of people less trust the coins. Also, they might be hearing banning of crypto in some countries which made them think that it's illegal. The only way to get their interest with Bitcoin is when mainstream media give facts and the better side of crypto system.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 12, 2019, 06:51:56 PM
Some of those who are ignorant about bitcoin usually as they hear me talk about it responded as "uh! bitcoin is a scam!' Grin
some will respond, "it is dirty and illegal". ya know, they just heard somewhere or some news about being scammed or someone made a confession in social media about bitcoin being used in money laundering so they just conclude it is a dirty scheme. I don't mind them. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
February 12, 2019, 02:47:37 PM
The first time I introduced Crypto to my friends they were surprised and curious to hear that cryptocurrency can benefit so much. However, I did not force them to participate in enlivening trading or crypto investment because I also explained the risks to them. I just introduced it while the decision was in their respective hands because I didn't want them to blame me later when they got a loss when trading or crypto investment.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 12, 2019, 12:10:11 PM
I think it used to be different now, my friends already know crypto currencies from social media or other media tools and it's now easy to want to know clearly what crypto is.
so the response of all my friends to the crypto currency is not strange, just how to explain it in detail and the working system only.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 11, 2019, 08:23:38 AM
I experienced good treatment from a friend when I explained Bitcoin to him, at once he immediately gave an appreciation of the Bitcoin digital currency, because according to him the world is now aiming at digital, so it requires a great innovation like Bitcoin.

Few of my friends are so happy that I had informed about it and now with the market being low they have got a good opportunity to buy at lower price and as market rises this  will benefit them in the coming time . Also a good time for many to buy at the present value .
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 10, 2019, 08:10:13 PM
There are only few of my friends that became interested to cryptocurrencies. I shared my knowledge to them because I want them to realized the new technology that emerges. They can also feel convenient and comfortable by using bitcoin as medium of exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
February 10, 2019, 07:33:48 PM
Their reaction was awkward because the rumor surrounding them about crypto market has made them have negative mind towards it and the only thing that can change their mind is a huge spike in price.

The same to me. The reaction of my friends, when I talk to about cryptos, is always negative do the big crush of the market occurred last year... it is very difficult to change people's opinions until the market gives big signs of recovering.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 07:30:18 PM
I experienced good treatment from a friend when I explained Bitcoin to him, at once he immediately gave an appreciation of the Bitcoin digital currency, because according to him the world is now aiming at digital, so it requires a great innovation like Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
February 10, 2019, 07:06:36 PM
I experience to hear somewords that is not good like i will scam them and. And the others said ill give some proof of my income to cryptocurrency then they will invest also. And some of my friends invest to cryptocurrency after i explained them about it. And Some ignore it.  Its to hard to get an investor to cryptocurremcy even you explained clearly everythimg about it.
copper member
Activity: 546
February 10, 2019, 06:50:33 PM
Their reaction was awkward because the rumor surrounding them about crypto market has made them have negative mind towards it and the only thing that can change their mind is a huge spike in price.
copper member
Activity: 308
Veil
February 10, 2019, 07:52:40 AM
I introduced not just my friends but my siblings to Cryptocurrency last year January .
I was too excited then , because I made some real money from investments during the market surge of 2017.
In my understanding, I thought it would continue that way.
Reason why I thought about introducing people.
Although few just ignored me .
But my little brother and sister with 3 friends heed to my call and invested.
They lost over 90% of their capital ,no thanks to the 2018 bearish market.
It was so painful and frustrating.
I never tried introducing it to another person ever since then.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 10, 2019, 04:29:41 AM
Base on the long bearish trend of 2018, some of my friend I introduce CRYPTO to are presently regreting, as there investment in ICO has not been profitable but a loss, the assurance I kept on with is the fact that the space will experience the bull run, Friends I introduce CRYPTO to that did'nt listen to me are smiling now as they felt they took the right decision, sure they will all regret when the bull run commence. Crypto is a global revolutional platform.
just like me, where my friends are sorry for crypto, of course because they are losing money, and are bored because the market doesn't get better soon. but some of them remain loyal waiting for the heyday to come, even though their assets are currently declining
Pages:
Jump to: