Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 3. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
that kind of thing also often happens to me some can understand and some laugh,it will be difficult to explain to people who want to laugh,but some of my friends consider cryptocurrency as an investment opportunity the good one which can benefit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
They doesn't show any interest in cryptocurrencies and this happens because the market cap has dropped significantly and they don't see it as an investment opportunity.
The most reactions are like making fun of me that I spend money and time for nothing and I keep on that again and again.

thats bad but thats true because that event did happend to me one time  . some freind of mine approach me and ask me if what im doing i said im doing crypto works ( such as forum posting , doing some trade , some faucets and checking my portfolio ) but i see that they arent really interested because they dont do what i taught to them   .  idk if the are lazy or just confuse on what to do but im explaining the crypto properly   . i guess that not my fault .

I believe that the most significant thing that pushes them to be lazy is the fact that they don't get much money at once.
One friend of mine told me that there are not so many money that he will get, so it doesn't deserve to give some time to do it. They can't do it and consider it as a long term opportunity of making money. They just want to be rich overnight.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Some of them like it and start using it, they didn't know about it and not have so much time to learn but i explain what they need to do and how to save their passphrase in case their pc or phone broke, and they now use it for some websites when they need to buy some servers, and some of them hold.

Same here with me, when i introduced bitcoin then they like it but on the spot, they didn't start work with crypto, but later on, they searched about bitcoin then they learned from me and now they all are working with bitcoin and also do trading with crypto currencies.
It's hard to explain to them if they will not make an effort to learn further.
What we can only give is a small information as everything they need to know can be access in the interne for free.
I also have a lot of friends that I'd like to tell about bitcoin, but some of them are close minded, you know they won't listen.

Some people just think BTC is a dirty money because they judge without making a research, that could be the mentality of our friends sometimes.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Some of them like it and start using it, they didn't know about it and not have so much time to learn but i explain what they need to do and how to save their passphrase in case their pc or phone broke, and they now use it for some websites when they need to buy some servers, and some of them hold.

Same here with me, when i introduced bitcoin then they like it but on the spot, they didn't start work with crypto, but later on, they searched about bitcoin then they learned from me and now they all are working with bitcoin and also do trading with crypto currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
They are only interested in it if I will guide them to earn fast and that is it. They are not interested to learn anything about it or exert any effort or time to make profit from it. They want it like now like they sleep tonight and when they wake up, they have hundreds of cash in their account. That is what is their most initial reaction so I'd rather not tell to anyone again.
Merit: 114
Well you can't blame some friend negative reaction about cryptocurrency because most time it due to experience, one experience in the sense that they don't have any experience in crypto and having lack of knowledge how it works and secondly due to they past experience with scam through ponzi schemes and the rest which have given the entire cryptocurrency industry a bad name and image.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
so far only the family I introduced to the crypto currency. The family strongly supports my steps to address the crypto world. and my family always supports all the steps I take. they did not hate but were only not interested in following the crypto world. they already have decent jobs so they are not interested.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
They doesn't show any interest in cryptocurrencies and this happens because the market cap has dropped significantly and they don't see it as an investment opportunity.
The most reactions are like making fun of me that I spend money and time for nothing and I keep on that again and again.

People who are eager to invest on bitcoin will find ways and willing to adopt the fundamentals that has brought to cryptocurrencies. There might be difficult scenario that is hard to deal off, yet it is flexible when we are patience and aware for every consequences. But what really motivate people to join crypto is when they see some proof of gaining enormous profits in easy way, just spending time and keep widen the patience to elaborate motivational encouragement.

No i don't think so. Proof of gain isn't as convinving anymore as it was back then. People will be convinved if their own money makes profit. A lot of people outside the crypto community are skeptical about this market and you can't blame them because they have the right to do so.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
My friends including my relatives have varied reactions when they discovered my investment in cryptocurrency. Some are excited and want to try also and the others are dismayed because they believed that I'm wasting some money and time. They discovered my investment last year when crypto market is mostly bearish and the prices of many coins keep falling. They urge me to quit investing in cryptocurrencies it before it's too late but I did not listen to them. As the market recovered and gained some profits, some of them shows their interests in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

People who are eager to invest on bitcoin will find ways and willing to adopt the fundamentals that has brought to cryptocurrencies. There might be difficult scenario that is hard to deal off, yet it is flexible when we are patience and aware for every consequences. But what really motivate people to join crypto is when they see some proof of gaining enormous profits in easy way, just spending time and keep widen the patience to elaborate motivational encouragement.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

thats bad but thats true because that event did happend to me one time  . some freind of mine approach me and ask me if what im doing i said im doing crypto works ( such as forum posting , doing some trade , some faucets and checking my portfolio ) but i see that they arent really interested because they dont do what i taught to them   .  idk if the are lazy or just confuse on what to do but im explaining the crypto properly   . i guess that not my fault .
Merit: 62
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Many of my friends that I have spoken to about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies always accept it and very few do think it is a ponzi scheme and some refer to it as mmm. However we should not be discouraged in tell people and friends about cryptocurrencies because in so doing we are bringing adoptions into place.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

I did not introduce Bitcoin or cryptocurrency to my friends when I just starting out, I introduce it to them when I have some degree of success, it's much easy to introduce cryptocurrency, when they see results, based on your experience, you must first practice what you are preaching to get effective results.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

We cannot blame others if they ignored or did not care about it, that's obviously they don't know the deepest catch of crypto.
And your not the only person here who encountered that things here in this field of business. Besides, for what they've heard most
of the time was Bitcoin not the crypto itself actually.
Activity: 147
Crypto is a hot market and is well known. The potential and potential it brings in the future is very much. My friend brought me to this market. I started to invest and made a lot of profits from the beginning of 2018. Since then I started to like and started to learn more about this market.  Grin
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
I did not actively give an explanation of crypto to a friend. I only explained to those who felt curious about it because it was only in vain if they did not care about it. Only a small number of friends were enthusiastic when talking about crypto, and I was happy to give an explanation of the profitable business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
I haven't really introduced it to any but I did explained it to my family. Or rather tried to. They seem to be now convinced that it's not illegal, especially after they've seen it can be used to pay utilities directly, but they still seem suspicious of it. It's still rather vague to them and they think it'll just crash anytime soon and all effort would be wasted.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Most of my friends learned about crypto with me, but there are a number of acquaintances who still live in the “villages” and heard about the world of cryptocurrencies only from the TV, respectively, their level of understanding is extremely low, but I don’t spend time explaining, because he is not able to get into Google, so he does not need this knowledge.

even so, I find it very difficult to start talking about crypto currencies with colleagues, friends or neighbors.
but strangely when they hear "Bitcoin" they are immediately interested and ask me a lot,  Grin Grin even though that's what I want to explain to them before, Bitcoin is a crypto currency and the first crypto currency is bitcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: