Pages:
Author

Topic: FS: PCI-Express Extender Cables(w/ Molex)*GPU Dummy Plugs*PSU Adapters - page 19. (Read 83061 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Ordered from technopagan earlier in the week. He shipped item when he said he would and I received item as expected. Will purchase from again, right now in fact.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Hmmm, just had a deflationary thought moment ... would really like a few of these for testing but now they have dropped in price ... do I wait until BTC goes up more or do I buy now because they could earn me more .... ??

Weird feeling, well not that weird, I've been sitting on gold for 15 years while my house crumbles down around me lol.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
I have updated the BTC prices to reflect BTC value increases!

I would be interested in donating or trading for a means by which I could track & modify this sell-post automatically as the market changes. If you think you might be able to accommodate, please contact me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Didn't know things like these existed that's pretty cool.
Thanks for the business and feedback everyone! If any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I don't have any Molex connectors available to harvest at this time or proper modification equipment, but I'll definitely look into modifications at some point in the future.
I could go for that mod also.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
How much extra to include a mod. with the power cores broken out and soldered into a single 12V line with molex connector termination? (On the PCI-e 1x16)

EDIT: As per this diagram, but for x8 or x16.

http://blog.zorinaq.com/images/flex-pcie-4x-modified.jpg
to do this
http://blog.zorinaq.com/?e=44

Spec:
- x16 or x8
- max. length ribbons
- power cores broken out and combined into single Molex

be very interested, depending on quality.
You may want to offer a modified version of the x1 extenders (cut open the back end) also. That is worth half a BTC or so to me.
Are you running cards crammed together in your mining rig and need extra airflow? Or do you simply wanting to circumvent space issues with a small case? Purchase a PCIe slot Extender Cable, PSU Adapter Plug, GPU Dummy Plug, and other great items to allow for increased airflow, room, and mining efficiency.

These products are offered for Bitcoins & Litecoins! View the web store at www.Cablesaurus.com to purchase an item with Bitcoinsm Litecoins, Dwolla, or Paypal, If you have any questions e-mail [email protected] or PM me!
Pages:
Jump to: