Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 3. (Read 9284 times)

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
September 29, 2023, 04:02:18 PM
The irony is that DdmrDdmr Merited my post that shows he's the #4 top sender to banned users. It wouldn't hurt to exclude banned users from automated Merit sprees.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
September 29, 2023, 01:39:28 PM
So, today, there were two merit sprees, this is the new thing in @ddmrddmr mind.

Official @ddmrddmr thread

I will post those in a single update:

Merit Spree #41 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:
Version 41 - 29/09/2023  (139 posts merited (by me) in just over 2 minutes) -> 280 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (up until last friday).

My review:

A quick and dirty one. Remerited post 2x.

In the spreadsheet, you see it is a routine job for our quasi-human friend:

It was very similar to Merit Spree 33. Medium-sized double meriting spree. Consistent velocity.

Here's the TOP10:

Code:
1.  d5000                 18
1.  albert0bsd            18
3.  Hispo                 16
4.  Don Pedro Dinero      14
5.  famososMuertos        12
5.  Drawesome             12
7.  seoincorporation      10
7.  Porfirii              10
9.  darbitmobilerecovery  8
10.  Rikafip                7

This time, the numbers to enter the TOP10 are higher, of course it is a double merits spree! 18 Merits to top the chart, and only 7 to enter the TOP10.
41 merits are the highest on record (merit spree 30!), and 6 merits are the lowest required (merit spree 40).

That's all folks for Merits Spree 41!

Version 42 - 29/9/2023 (215 posts merited (by me) in just over 3 minutes) -> 215 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since july 2023.
- Are not in Services nor in WO nor in off-topic.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

My review:

@ddmrddmr is becoming predictable with his patterns.
Tick-tock patterns on the same day: first a double spree, then a single one.

In the spreadsheet, you see that things are getting regular here:

It was very similar to Merit Spree 27. Medium-sized single merits spree.

Here's the TOP10:

Code:
1.  o_e_l_e_o               6
2.  sabotag3x               4
3.  vjudeu                  3
4.  Ulven                   3
5.  Turbartuluk             3
5.  EL MOHA                 3
5.  cygan                   3
8.  ZAINmalik75             2
8.  vapourminer             2
8.  TelolettOm              2
8.  Silence Scream          2
8.  Ruttoshi                2
8.  Ratimov                 2
8.  pooya87                 2
8.  philipma1957            2
8.  Orpichukwu              2
8.  Ondekinecakabilirim     2
8.  OmegaStarScream         2
8.  mandown                 2
8.  LoyceV                  2
8.  joker_josue            2
8.  gmaxwell               2
8.  Gladitorcomeback       2
8.  Gencecikmen            2
8.  execijutiere           2
8.  Eclipse33              2
8.  dansus021              2
8.  CryptopreneurBrainboss 2
8.  Cacabey_40             2
8.  bitmover               2
8.  armanda90              2
8.  Accardo                2

I think this is the longest TOP10 in the history of sprees!
Being a single merits spree numbers are lower:6 Merits to top the chart, and only 2 to enter the TOP10.
41 merits are the highest on record (merit spree 30!), and this 6 merits are the lowest required on record to top a spree equalling merit spree 40!

Time to call it a day!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 724
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
September 29, 2023, 01:05:03 PM
Here we go again!
This spree is almost similar to the last one but a little higher in the number of merits sent which is 8 merits higher than previous one which is 441.

My Italian friend, you're late. You're losing your faculties. It's obvious that those females you're rubbing shoulders with are making you lose your concentration.

Just let him enjoy his Friday night. Cheesy

Still, we need @fillippone cause he is the one who is going to come up with the details of this spree so that we can find who enters the top 10 list, how many users got merited, and everything.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1425
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 29, 2023, 12:13:28 PM
Here we go again! My Italian friend, you're late. You're losing your faculties. It's obvious that those females you're rubbing shoulders with are making you lose your concentration.
Activity: 378
Merit: 309
September 11, 2023, 03:11:06 PM
But I am surprised because DdmrDdmr has always most of the time been the first person that send me merit on beginners and help board, and he can later merit the post again.
It's the case with most of us where he delivers merits to users within first few minutes only whenever they create some useful thread and you would find the ratio between 1-2 in the initial phase and later on continuing his spree he dedicates additional merits to them and we all know how speedy that is but the main goal is merit distribution which he's doing very well.

Sometimes I wonder if he's a merit robot or a human like we're here, things he does has never been in a normal way but like the speed of light.
I also got like one or two from him which I'd like to thank him for that... Since he doesn't give merit just like that but to interesting thread created then I'll say to those who make effort to create thread, they should keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
August 29, 2023, 01:35:32 AM
But I am surprised because DdmrDdmr has always most of the time been the first person that send me merit on beginners and help board, and he can later merit the post again.
It's the case with most of us where he delivers merits to users within first few minutes only whenever they create some useful thread and you would find the ratio between 1-2 in the initial phase and later on continuing his spree he dedicates additional merits to them and we all know how speedy that is but the main goal is merit distribution which he's doing very well.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 4776
August 28, 2023, 11:16:01 AM
Only one person knows for sure @DdmrDdmr. Do tell Smiley
You are absolutely correct. I was only using my own opinion to post.

@Don Pedro Dinero
You have made this clear. I thought he is reading everything the way he is meriting me and posting on the thread I I am posting.

copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
August 28, 2023, 11:09:58 AM
----

Seeing the top 10 fillippone put in there, only 2 options come to mind. One of them is that there is an actual list of "good" posts and that the script would pick from there, or that it goes through all the previously merited posts by him that include certain criteria (length, user being active etc). But one always wonders about the how-to. I would have to double check, but for example I doubt I had merits from someone other than him in some of the spanish posts, quite what led me to that conclusion.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 7471
🔐Icarus CEO💳
August 28, 2023, 11:03:07 AM
and his merit specifications also say that our cyborg DdmrDdmr only rewards those posts/topics that have already been rewarded by other users who have also (i strongly assume) read these threads. seen in this way, our DdmrDdmr is a freeloader who actually follows the measure and also distributes merits where these have already been distributed several times - it's really funny Grin
legendary
August 28, 2023, 10:21:56 AM

It is clear to me that some of them are not read, they are automatically distributed by his script. I would expect nothing less from our beloved human AI.

This is exactly how I understood that. So he didn’t read the post, at least he didn’t as we human interpret this sentence. He instantly absorbs the post content via meriting script.

We will leave the philosophical rumination about a script giving merits to a post that has already been merited by X different users without reading it to a separate thread, as this is [FUN].
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
August 28, 2023, 10:11:59 AM
<…>
I wish to be like him some day.

Step number one would be learning the basic rule of the forum and avoiding quoting the whole message when not necessary.
Please edit your post removing the not relevant part of the quoted message (I would say, all of it).

Thank @fillippone I just edited my post like you said all of it and now I am sure not to make this same mistake again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1425
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
August 28, 2023, 10:02:47 AM
Once in a while, I get Merited by DdmrDdmr on an old post, and every time it makes me think he read the old post. Then this topic pops up and bursts my bubble. It's just another bot Meriting me without reading Tongue

<...>
What I think is that DdmrDdmr is reading the posts.

If you have posts on those boards and DdmrDdmr merit it, he is reading it.

It sounds to me like he explained on our local board how he distributes merits and some of them he doesn't read. They are distributed bot-like as LoyceV says, although I like dopamine as much as our Italian friend.

Anyway, just read what the official thread says:

Version 40 - 27/8/2023 (262 posts merited (by me) in just over 4 minutes) -> 262 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- Are not in Services nor in WO.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

It is clear to me that some of them are not read, they are automatically distributed by his script. I would expect nothing less from our beloved human AI.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 28, 2023, 09:43:00 AM
DdmrDdmr do go back to the posts he has once merited and merit the posts at once again.
That's one script. Another script is Meriting posts that were Merited by at least N other users, and that's what happened in the last round.

If you have posts on those boards and DdmrDdmr merit it, he is reading it.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 4776
August 28, 2023, 09:20:06 AM
Once in a while, I get Merited by DdmrDdmr on an old post, and every time it makes me think he read the old post. Then this topic pops up and bursts my bubble. It's just another bot Meriting me without reading Tongue
What I think is that DdmrDdmr is reading the posts. He is one of the users that is frequently meriting me and quality posters on meta, bitcoin discussion and beginners & help board. DdmrDdmr do go back to the posts he has once merited and merit the posts at once again. This can likely be because he thinks he did not give the post enough merits and wait for theymos to give merit source the monthly merits for distribution to quality posts, or because he has many smerits and wants to send all before the next smerit is given. If you have posts on those boards and DdmrDdmr merit it, he is reading it. Also if he merit your post on those board again, it I because he waited for the monthly merit so he can merit the under-merited posts again. It can also be because of the other reason I have stated already. Since I have joined this forum, I have noticed him to be one of the merit source that distribute merit appropriately. If you post very well on the boards that DdmrDdmr is meriting users, you will notice that he is actively posting on the boards and also making quality posts there.
legendary
August 28, 2023, 07:26:31 AM
<…>
I wish to be like him some day.

Step number one would be learning the basic rule of the forum and avoiding quoting the whole message when not necessary.
Please edit your post removing the not relevant part of the quoted message (I would say, all of it).

Been there, done that.
But I appreciate every bot, AI or cyborg mertiting me: dopamine beats everything.
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
August 28, 2023, 07:16:02 AM

Still on the 27/08)2023 I also received a reward (merit) from @DdmrDdmr I  was excited and my excitements moved me to check his merit history and when I checked I didn't believe my eyes and I was like wow (who's this guy? Is he a robot or what?).
I was counting the merits he sents to people and I was confused then I stopped and I also said for @DdmrDdmr to send merits to 150 different users within an hour, I wish to be like him some day.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 28, 2023, 03:41:28 AM
legendary
August 27, 2023, 07:07:43 PM
So, today, there were two merit sprees.

Merit Spree #40 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 40 - 27/8/2023 (262 posts merited (by me) in just over 4 minutes) -> 262 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- Are not in Services nor in WO.

My review:

Quite an unusual spree by ddmrddmr, but with this spree, he definitely raised the bar on the conditions to enter the spree: posts that five different users merited, but not hi; very nice! I like that! Even if, I must say, a post that has been merited by five people already might not need merits from our Spanish AI.

It was very similar to Merit Spree 38. A big, single merit spree. Again, the novelty is in selecting the post to merit, not the meriting action itself.

Here's the TOP10:

Code:
1.  hosseinimr93           6
2.  Ratimov                5
3.  ranochigo              5
4.  PowerGlove             5
5.  Turbartuluk            4
5.  o_e_l_e_o              4
5.  Mahdirakib             4
5.  light_warrior          4
8.  SmartGold01            3
8.  skarais                3
8.  pooya87                3
8.  LoyceV                 3
8.  jokers10               3
8.  icopress               3
8.  gmaxwell               3
8.  EFS                    3
8.  DannyHamilton          3
8.  cygan                  3

This time, the numbers to enter the TOP10 are very low: 6 Merits to top the chart, and only 3 to enter the TOP10. That is an absolute record.
41 merits are the highest on record (merit spree 30!), and 6 merits are the lowest required (merit spree 40).
Activity: 2268
Merit: 724
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
August 27, 2023, 11:08:48 AM
Merit spree detected.

I will update you later with a full analysis.

The more interesting thing, all merit transaction has an exact one-second timeframe difference.

When I checked the posts he merited they came from different local boards at different time frames some of them were even months old, I am like how is it even possible for a human? Roll Eyes

Unlucky me didn't get into his sight this time.
legendary
August 27, 2023, 05:55:07 AM
Merit spree detected.

I was Hiking in the Alps, then my phone started whirring:

My friends thought a little smile was about the magnificent view I had in front of my eyes, while in reality, it came from Spain.

Merit Spree #39 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 39 - 27/08/2023  (88 posts merited (by me) in just under 2 minutes) -> 177 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (up until last friday).

My review:

The usual ddmrddmr spree.
Simple, efficient, and efficient.

It was very similar to Merit Spree 35. Not a colossal spree, very quick, not ultra-fast.

Here's the TOP10:

Code:
1.  famososMuertos    14
2.  Hispo             12
3.  d5000             12
4.  seoincorporation  10
5.  Porfirii          10
6.  Rikafip           6
6.  Csmiami           6
8.  fillippone        5
9.  Silberman         4
9.  Shawshank         4
9.  JayJuanGee        4
9.  Hamza2424         4
9.  darxiaomi         4
9.  Charles-Tim       4
9.  BlackHatCoiner    4

The TOP10 is a pretty big list: 14 Merits to top the chart, and only 4 to enter the TOP10. It was just a small spree, after all.
41 merits are the highest on record (merit spree 30!)

So, this makes me notice the notification came in two rounds, and only the first two were of the first round: more to come....
Pages:
Jump to: