Pages:
Author

Topic: [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human? - page 4. (Read 9377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
August 27, 2023, 05:55:07 AM
Merit spree detected.

I was Hiking in the Alps, then my phone started whirring:

My friends thought a little smile was about the magnificent view I had in front of my eyes, while in reality, it came from Spain.

Merit Spree #39 by @ddmrddrmr
Official @ddmrddmr thread

Official Description:

Version 39 - 27/08/2023  (88 posts merited (by me) in just under 2 minutes) -> 177 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (up until last friday).

My review:

The usual ddmrddmr spree.
Simple, efficient, and efficient.

In the spreadsheet, you see it is a routine job for our quasi-human friend:

It was very similar to Merit Spree 35. Not a colossal spree, very quick, not ultra-fast.

Here's the TOP10:

Code:
1.  famososMuertos    14
2.  Hispo             12
3.  d5000             12
4.  seoincorporation  10
5.  Porfirii          10
6.  Rikafip           6
6.  Csmiami           6
8.  fillippone        5
9.  Silberman         4
9.  Shawshank         4
9.  JayJuanGee        4
9.  Hamza2424         4
9.  darxiaomi         4
9.  Charles-Tim       4
9.  BlackHatCoiner    4

The TOP10 is a pretty big list: 14 Merits to top the chart, and only 4 to enter the TOP10. It was just a small spree, after all.
41 merits are the highest on record (merit spree 30!)

So, this makes me notice the notification came in two rounds, and only the first two were of the first round: more to come....
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
July 01, 2023, 10:34:58 AM

And for ddmrddmr he touches almost all the accounts/users whenever he is out to merit users.
This is not true. Each merit spree might have different criteria. You won't receive any merits if your post doesn't meet his criteria. So, It's not possible that he may send merits to all users. After each merit spree, he constantly updates his thread and adds what were the criteria for the current version of the merit spree. Here is the last three versions and the criteria ;

@Learn Bitcoin I used the word almost and that means, it is not all, and it is only a percentage that is merited. And not all. And from his merit spree, he merits a lot of users. 305 Merits were used to merit users and that number is not a small number across the mentioned boards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
July 01, 2023, 10:20:59 AM
And for ddmrddmr he touches almost all the accounts/users whenever he is out to merit users.
This is not true. Each merit spree might have different criteria. You won't receive any merits if your post doesn't meet his criteria. So, It's not possible that he may send merits to all users. After each merit spree, he constantly updates his thread and adds what were the criteria for the current version of the merit spree. Here is the last three versions and the criteria ;

Version 38 - 30/06/2023 (305 posts merited (by me) in just under 5 minutes) -> 305 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since january 2023.
- Are not in Services not WO.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

Version 37 - 30/06/2023  (20 posts merited (by me) in just under 1 minute) -> 42 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from today backwards).

Version 36 - 27/05/2023 (1221 posts merited (by me) in just under 21 minutes) -> 1221 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.
- I have skipped some for now (28 - not enough Merits left).

The latest version of merit spree criteria was similar to version thirty-six. The only difference was he ignored service and WO posts this time. If you received merits from at least five different people since January 2023 and the posts are not in service/WO and DdmrDdmr did not merited, you are the qualified one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
July 01, 2023, 10:11:59 AM
I thought DdmrDdmr repeated the same action again. Approx three hours ago, I got a notification from my telegram bot, and it seems I got another four more merits. I just logged in and figured out that no merits were credited. Now I am curious if it was a glitch from TryNinja's telegram bot. Is this happened only to me, or has someone else noticed the same thing?

I thought it was another real spree, as he has done something similar. I am kinda upset now  Tongue

I was really scared when this morning I got a bunch of notifications from @tryninja bot about other merits from @ddmrddmr.
Luckily, it was sone kind of delay in the bot and not another spree!

@Learn Bitcoin I also noticed the notification and this is my first time of seen it. And I was wondering about it. The same thing that happened to you happened to me. And for @ddmrddmr way of meritting users is also good. He can merit plenty users at a time. That is his own way of doing and I don't think anyone can imitate him. All merit sources have their ways of giving merits. And for ddmrddmr he touches almost all the accounts/users whenever he is out to merit users.
July 01, 2023, 08:49:58 AM
I thought DdmrDdmr repeated the same action again. Approx three hours ago, I got a notification from my telegram bot, and it seems I got another four more merits. I just logged in and figured out that no merits were credited. Now I am curious if it was a glitch from TryNinja's telegram bot. Is this happened only to me, or has someone else noticed the same thing?

I thought it was another real spree, as he has done something similar. I am kinda upset now  Tongue

I was really scared when this morning I got a bunch of notifications from @tryninja bot about other merits from @ddmrddmr.

Okay. Thanks for confirming. But the bot increased the merit count as well. That's why I thought it was not a delay, and it might be a double spree. Now I am confused why you were scared. He did this before, and as far as I know, everyone likes it, including you. I was happy when I saw a double spree instead of being scared!
legendary
July 01, 2023, 05:39:41 AM

June 30, 2023, 10:48:16 PM

legendary
June 30, 2023, 04:59:07 PM
Merit Spree #38 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 38 - 30/06/2023 (305 posts merited (by me) in just under 5 minutes) -> 305 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- Are not in Services not WO.

My review:

A simple merit spree.
Efficient.
I guess it was used to deplete his merit stash before the end of the month.

In the spreadsheet, you see it is a pretty routine job for our quasi-machine friend:

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 30, 2023, 12:57:12 PM
Just noticed after your post how the merit spree is growing within milliseconds span and the @DdmrDdmr merit sending machine has again been fueled so waiting for the actual spreadsheet stats to see how many of them were sent during this time at unbeatable speed again.

Some happy moments for users when they are going to get notifications on their smartphones or watches when they have merits and some of them will know who's busy on the work now  Grin with smile on the face.
legendary
June 30, 2023, 09:19:38 AM
Merit spree incoming!

Ddmrddmr is at full steam now!

Merit Spree #37 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 37 - 30/06/2023  (20 posts merited (by me) in just under 1 minute) -> 42 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from today backwards).

My review:

A very small and fast one.
It was by far the smallest on record but also the quickest.
A ninja-style work is crushing the tx/second record.
Probably he's testing how long he can break the one tx/second barrier on the forum without angering @theymos.
As a consequence of bein a 3x merit spree, it also broke the record for metis/second.

The cyborg bot is at it again.

You can see how fast it was in the spreadsheet:

Ops, I was quite off with my prediction:

Can we also forecast the date: 8th of July. (of course now @ddmrddmr will read this and this is going to impact the answer... what if I set as dimension 1 so that it is written, but probably no one will ever notice? )

@ddmrddmr was almost one week in advance!

Looking at the most merited users in this round.

Here’s the TOP10:

Code:
1.  Shawshank         4
1.  d5000             4
3.  Rikafip           3
4.  fillippone        3
5.  skarais           2
5.  Silberman         2
5.  seoincorporation  2
5.  RickDeckard       2
5.  PowerGlove        2
5.  joker_josue      2
5.  hosseinimr93     2
5.  Hispo            2
5.  famososMuertos   2
5.  ETFbitcoin       2
5.  edward500        2
5.  darxiaomi        2
5.  Crypto Library   2
5.  Coin-1           2

The TOP10 is actually a Top5, as there were a few members in this round, each of them with a small number of merits.

Activity: 546
Merit: 418
May 28, 2023, 09:29:58 PM
Whenever you see someone who's good at what he does just acknowledge that someone, how on earth can someone do such a thing? Merit about 100+ users in the space of 20-30 mins (I think that time frame is too short). I can't really say if he sleeps,  eat or even have time for himself, what planet did you fall out from😅? This guy DdmrDdmr is like the eyes in this Forum he's everywhere at ones. I think you should be called Eagle Eye Of Bitcointalk

Continue the hard work Mr DdmrDdmr respect Sir!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
May 27, 2023, 11:41:01 PM
I can see that the first spree is of posts that he had merited, while the second is of posts that he had not merited and that meet other characteristics. Since most of the people merited in the first spree are from the Spanish local board, I can see that the little time he spends on the forum he spents mostly on the local board, which is to be welcomed, although I think that if it occurs to him to return to his previous level of activity at some point, we'll have a party over there.

Incidentally, we organised a predictive contest there to celebrate the anniversary of the creation of the local board, and he just happened to win the prize.
Activity: 784
Merit: 589
May 27, 2023, 09:38:23 AM
As one of the recipients of DdmrDdmr's generous supply of merits, I must also say it's quite astonishing how fast he does it. Another interesting thing's the pattern he follows; if he gives a certain amount this month, at least before the year runs out, he would visit that account three or four times! This sorta things ought to be taken into account by Guinness book of records! Heh Grin
legendary
May 27, 2023, 05:54:36 AM
Here’s the TOP10:
Hm, are you sure that those numbers are correct? I am asking because I didn't receive 3 merit during DdmrDdmr latest merit spree but 5. Or maybe I am miasing something and you are calclualting it differently (maybe as 2 different merit sprees because I see there is few minutes differnece between getting 1x3 and 2x1 merit).

Exactely.
You did receive 5 merits in total, divided over two different merit sprees.

• 3x1 in merit spree 35 (the earliest one
  • 1x2 in merit spree 36 (the secondo one distributing 1 merit per post)

I hadn't listed you in the second post as you got 2 merits only, while the top10 merited users received 8 merits each.

EDIT: writing this post I saw you edited your post!  Time machines are badly needed!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
May 27, 2023, 05:47:37 AM
Here’s the TOP10:
Hm, are you sure that those numbers are correct? I am asking because I didn't receive 3 merit during DdmrDdmr latest merit spree but 5. Or maybe I am miasing something and you are calclualting it differently (maybe as 2 different merit sprees because I see there is few minutes differnece between getting 1x3 and 2x1 merit).

edit: while I was writing thia post, I just saw that you released another one that explains my confusion.
legendary
May 27, 2023, 05:32:06 AM
@ddmrddmr, part 2.
After the tick spree, an articulated, multiple merit distribution, here comes the tock spree: gargantuan merit distribution until self exhaustion.

Merit Spree #36 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 36 - 27/05/2023 (1221 posts merited (by me) in just under 21 minutes) -> 1221 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have skipped some for now (28 - not enough Merits left).

My review:

It was big. The second biggest spree since I have started taking track of everything.
A simple vulgar display of power in merit distribution.
This is why we love our quasi-human or quasi-machine forum entity.
I was allowed to take a picture of him sending merits in the forum:

You can see how it was big in the spreadsheet:

Can we also forecast the date: 8th of July. (of course now @ddmrddmr will read this and this is going to impact the answer... what if I set as dimension 1 so that it is written, but probably no one will ever notice? )

This spree was a "single" one, and distributed merits in a comparable way to the spree 34. I was earlier referring as a tick-tock pattern. Let's see it is going to be confirmed on the next rounds.

Here’s the TOP10:

Code:
1.  El duderino_             24	
2.  Hhampuz                  18
3.  o_e_l_e_o                17
4.  Royse777                 15
5.  TryNinja                 14
5.  cygan                    14
7.  icopress                 13
7.  GazetaBitcoin            13
9.  xhomerx10                12
10.  Ratimov                 11
10.  pooya87                 11
10.  nutildah                11
10.  LoyceV                  11
10.  jeremypwr               11

The TOP10 is a pretty big list: 24 Merits to top the chart, but also 11 to enter the TOP10. Impressive.

Big review today, I hope you found it interesting.
Let me know if you want to see something different!

legendary
May 27, 2023, 05:15:14 AM
@ddmrddmr!
Another double spree incoming! I guess he took the @Don Pedro Dinero's statement about him "decided to take a break and he is not nearly as active as before" really personally.

I don't know if it is going to be the new normal, but yet another double spree today. My merit band went bonkers!

I am going to post as a separate rounds.

Merit Spree #35 by @ddmrddrmr

Official Description:

Version 35 - 27/05/2023  (70 posts merited (by me) in just under 1 minute) -> 142 sMerits

My review:

It was unexpected! Usual cycles have been quite off recently, so I knew it was coming, but any moment was good. So when I saw the first merit on the band I thought" Brace! Brace! Brace!".
Only later, when I was sitting in my cave, I realized it was a double spree.

This spree was a "triple" one, and distributed merits in a comparable way to the 33 spree: I see a tick-tock pattern?

Here’s the TOP10:

Code:
1.  famososMuertos      20	
2.  Don Pedro Dinero    18
3.  d5000               18
4.  Hispo               8
5.  skarais             4
5.  Porfirii            4
5.  Helena Yu           4
5.  darxiaomi           4
5.  _act_               4
8.  Rikafip            3
8.  fillippone         3
10.  vane91             2
10.  theymos            2
10.  Silberman          2
10.  seoincorporation   2
10.  Potato Chips       2
10.  OmegaStarScream    2
10.  NotATether         2
10.  nc50lc             2
10.  Lucius             2
10.  LoyceV             2
10.  Lavey666           2
10.  kureca88           2
10.  KiaKia             2
10.  joker_josue        2
10.  JeromeTash         2
10.  JayJuanGee         2
10.  indah rezqi        2
10.  Igebotz            2
10.  examplens          2
10.  Darker45           2
10.  Cuenta Alternativa 2
10.  Crypto Library     2
10.  Coin-1             2
10.  Charles-Tim        2
10.  Arbuxy             2
10.  airbin             2

The TOP10 is actually the entire list of the merit spree! 20 Merits to top the chart!
41 merits is the highest number on record (merit spree 30!)
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 18, 2023, 12:14:45 PM
@ddmrddmr!
Double spree incoming! Not bad for someone who "decided to take a break and he is not nearly as active as before" /s
Do you have me on your list 😂?

The ddmrddmr human sent me two merits in two of my posts too LOL

One post on October 2022 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61199762
Another post on November 2022 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61331014

For a moment I was wondering what just happened but then I was quickly able to understand that it's a kind of game 😉

LoyceV is a bot.
ddmrddmr human is a script?
Look what DdmrDdmr is doing on April-17-2023, he literally spends his whole day splurging on sMerit on different profiles. What he did was beyond common sense, once again he proved his generosity by doing things that were difficult for other people to do.
Hard to apply who DdmrDdmr really is, he works like a tireless system. I also just got an additional four merits from him, this is very valuable to me.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
April 18, 2023, 10:34:06 AM
He's still in the top 20% most active users Smiley

Being the 800th is being in the top 20%? Huh  Well, I am the 127th and I am sure he was much more active than me before so I don't see the glass half full as you.

So he writes less, spends less time on the forum and merits less. The activity of the local Spanish forum has been considerably reduced because he acts as a positive enhancer.
I can't read Spanish, so I'm not following that board, but are you saying people post less because there's less Merit to be earned there?

Well, I've talked about three points so I don't know why you have picked just one. For me the fundamental factor is that he now writes less, much less. The others of us write more or less the same, and I think I write even a bit more.

Before he was constantly opening new threads, writing the first reply to threads newly created, updating old threads and so on.

<...> I hope to continue see him around our Spanish section, his contributions are an important percentage of our local activity, not even mention the quality of his statistics and how easily can find sources.

On the other hand, the deepl.com translator is very reliable.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
April 18, 2023, 03:26:42 AM
he decided to take a break and he is not nearly as active as before. He hasn't even applied for signature campaigns.
He's still in the top 20% most active users Smiley

How about you prove I'm a bot Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: