Pages:
Author

Topic: Future for cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 67927 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 17, 2019, 05:47:46 AM
It was because of many scams and the fraud in the crypto, all people do not trust the cryptocurrency and invest it at this moment, if this situation has not improved in the future, it will game over.
If the cryptocurrency was only for one-time earnings and had no prospects, it would probably have already disappeared. Now the cryptocurrency is still developing, and I think it is the future.
Activity: 887
March 17, 2019, 05:28:10 AM
I think the world of cryptocurrency is currently booming and many know, and will be increasingly popular, hopefully in many other countries that have used crypto, with this all will be facilitated in doing anything and cryptocurrency will be more developed and useful.
among the local people I was also very warm talking about cryptocurrency and they were interested in having crypto and it was very different than before and hopefully this will have a good impact on crypto.

but this can also backfire for crypto because if there is a lot of bad news, crypto will be considered bad and it can make crypto difficult to develop because lay people are easily affected by the news circulating.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
March 17, 2019, 05:24:26 AM
I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover and improve, when the trend of the project scam becomes more easily known, it is certain that the pope will come soon and make a great market again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 17, 2019, 04:47:34 AM
It was because of many scams and the fraud in the crypto, all people do not trust the cryptocurrency and invest it at this moment, if this situation has not improved in the future, it will game over.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 17, 2019, 04:28:59 AM
I think the world of cryptocurrency is currently booming and many know, and will be increasingly popular, hopefully in many other countries that have used crypto, with this all will be facilitated in doing anything and cryptocurrency will be more developed and useful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
March 17, 2019, 04:28:04 AM
Yes, you are right but the thing is that there were issues already being raised from the anonymity. It encourage more bad guys to join since it is anonymous like doing the illegal transaction in the system. So, to gain more adaptation then every government should focus on KYC, regulation and etc. This is the better way to avoid the system from the abused.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
March 17, 2019, 04:06:23 AM
Since many states have already legalized cryptocurrency, they write that 111 states have already done this, the cryptocurrency should develop well in the near future. In the future, everything will depend on how massively ordinary people will accept and use it. Therefore, the cryptocurrency must be reliable, secure and easy to use. How all this will be done in practice, time will tell.
Activity: 151
Permission-based advertising platform
March 12, 2019, 10:26:57 PM
Scalability is something developers are working hard to achieve. There's also the privacy and sustainability to comes along with it. There are few Layer 1 protocols that can achieve this.. Ethereum is working on it while MOAC has a pretty solid foundation. Layer 2 protocols we are slowly starting to see roll out now too
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
March 12, 2019, 04:32:54 AM
I read that the Crypto product of its time, humanity needs new technologies such as Blockchain, I believe that this will change the world, I also believe that banks and their entire system will be read through Crypto and will comply with the new rules.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 12, 2019, 04:24:01 AM
yes I read crypto too, and the blockchain is the future of all planet, mankind if you like, I believe that the banking system if not absolutely that disappears will be attached, and will walk in step with the crypto world.
Big bankers have their private deals with a traditional financial system and new fintech investors contradict against their plan. Cryptocurrencies have big potential but this potential need to be addressed to right places.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
March 12, 2019, 04:17:08 AM
If you can use crypto, the future of crypto will be good, we will be able to use it properly.
We need to add that crypto does have good development so I think all this will continue in the future.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
March 12, 2019, 03:54:27 AM
yes I read crypto too, and the blockchain is the future of all planet, mankind if you like, I believe that the banking system if not absolutely that disappears will be attached, and will walk in step with the crypto world.
Activity: 336
March 12, 2019, 03:35:56 AM
The future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and its adoption i believe it's going to be global because currently most industries, countries are setting up rules and regulations concerning cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 12, 2019, 01:48:49 AM
I anticipate the cryptocurrency has been advantageous, and the actual  cost is sufficiency to confirm it. It aloof  requires to get in the forthcoming.
Activity: 59
March 12, 2019, 01:34:42 AM
It could be follow in that condition  whether we'll be smartness and dynamic in calculating crypto's troubles that appeare so regularly and in the superlative  measure. I ambition it desire be greater  presently.
Activity: 15
March 12, 2019, 01:30:44 AM
It has already supervened. On the other hand  thither is many to actualize. Cryptocurrency is by and by  victimized  close to a extremely  little  calculate of the planet 's natives. The destination is to modify the full  out of date  economic  process of the planet into an unwasteful and firm blockchain- supported  decentralised  process. It desire  bechance. Just  so could we view cryptocurrency actually  advantageous. Representing  instantly, we are entrancing  single  action at a age.
Activity: 16
March 12, 2019, 01:29:38 AM
Crypto desire  actualize the item you get mentioned and it desire  follow in the age to approach. The cause  reason crypto is existence  distinguished  representing not having the better  utility is as its yet  UNFINISHED. It is ripening and as it progression, it desire  create  utility  representing  commodious  representing  everybody. We aloof  get to consecrate it age and it desire not dissatisfy  everybody. Whether you equivalence crypto close to the age it started, I anticipate you desire  image how great crypto actually is.
Activity: 17
March 12, 2019, 01:23:38 AM
Crypto has each what it returns to follow and all the more  oust  order. Investment into crypto is a confident  method to put into the forthcoming, as it has a plenty of panorama.
Activity: 112
March 12, 2019, 12:56:54 AM
Cryptocurrency and without rule has concluded a plenty. So we look that spread does not in whatever  method  abuse. On the other hand on the additional  manus, when the cryptocurrency receives rule, it desire  offer an flow of modern investors who desire  feeling  defended.
Activity: 308
March 11, 2019, 09:57:48 AM
In today's digital era, there are many new things that we must understand and know. One of them is virtual currency or commonly called cyptocurrency.
The cryptocurrency market is very fast. Almost every day a new cryptocurrency appears, early users get rich and investors get money. Every cryptocurrency runs by spending a lot of stories to change the world. Only the first month, and most of it was pumped and moved by speculators and living as coins until the goods holders recently hoped to see a return on their investment.
In 2 years from now, I'm sure cryptocurrency will gain legitimacy as a protocol for business transactions, micro payments,
Regarding business transactions, you will see two lines. There will be finance needed because there is no cost, almost instant ability to get money, and there will be people who use it for blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: