Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:10:34 PM
The future of bitcoin is definitely there, and it can be big enough if you properly decompose this cryptocurrency, now everything is changing dramatically there is a swing in the cryptocurrency market so trust is not worth it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:35:37 AM
Bitcoin could have dropped once in value, and that means many people are leaving Bitcoin.
But now we see that more and more people are interested in buying Bitcoin and Altcoin. I do not think this will happen, because it would be impossible if Bitcoin would stop here.
Activity: 490
May 14, 2018, 01:31:42 AM
At the same time, the Alts will also fall heavily in price, then someone will take his place, most likely the ether, and will continue to evolve and live. There will certainly not be a death of the market, many large investors will not want to lose a lot of money and will do everything possible to restore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 01:24:50 AM
altcoin is appreciated through bitcoin i think its going to be very difficult if like altcoin without the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin itself is the same as the Dollar which is the benchmark of all currencies in the world, so even though bitcoin dies, I think that cryptocurrency especially altcoin will continue to live, only that is standard for the whole crypto, changing from bitcoin to other coins. Bitcoin and altcoin are indeed part of cryptocurrency, but all coins in crypto have full control for their own development.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

Bitcoin is king of all Altcoin, it plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market, all the altcoins are affected by bitcoin. If bitcoin dies, altcoin may also be ruined, many altcoin will die. This is a very difficult time with bitcoin, bitcoin prices have fallen very deep and there is no stop sign, however I believe it will recover and increase strongly.
I do not think Bitcoin will die the other altcoin will die by. I know that there are many altcoin and many more features than Bitcoin. They are slowly pushing Bitcoin down. According to many predictions in the next few years, Bitcoin will be Litcoin, Ripple..vv will pass. So maybe Bitcoin will die in the next few years.

Are you sure on your opinion mate? Actually, most altcoins relying the performance of bitcoin. Though, there are some will survived which will depend the demand of the users of the particular ICO projects. Regarding on that, I don't think its gonna be easy since the bitcoin is the dominant crypto which still increase and decreases as of this time and for sure it will gonna increase tremendously in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 19, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Without Bitcoin, I think Altcoin's future will be ruined. Because the parent of all the coins is just Bitcoin. So if the mother just died, the children would not last long. This will be worse than our expectations.

It's an undeniable fact that bitcoins play a really vital and essential role in cryptocurrency, We can safely assume that crypto is
still on the middle phase of it's infancy period. It stands behind bitcoins, as of the moment no matter how harsh or gainful the
market is, basically no altcoin can withstand the market without bitcoin's tractability and influence. We all want altcoins that can  
stand on it's own without being affected of bitcoin's behavior and price skirmish. An autonomous, productive and self sustaining
currency just like bitcoin. The reality is that with the current conditions in the market, altcoins need bitcoins to survive and thrive.

It is possible that other altcoins wouldn't also survive if bitcoin will disappear. More like the investors will not trust any transactions in the crypto world if bitcoin just crashes.

It is highly possible, currently everything resides with what happens to bitcoins in the market. If bitcoin does untimely diminishes
for some reason, it would take a lot to make crypto crawl back again. A lot of altcoins would also go along with it, it will a battle
of survival. Survival of the fittest. Investors would always look for something that closely resembles bitcoins in function, design,
productivity and reliability.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
March 19, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

Bitcoin is king of all Altcoin, it plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market, all the altcoins are affected by bitcoin. If bitcoin dies, altcoin may also be ruined, many altcoin will die. This is a very difficult time with bitcoin, bitcoin prices have fallen very deep and there is no stop sign, however I believe it will recover and increase strongly.
I do not think Bitcoin will die the other altcoin will die by. I know that there are many altcoin and many more features than Bitcoin. They are slowly pushing Bitcoin down. According to many predictions in the next few years, Bitcoin will be Litcoin, Ripple..vv will pass. So maybe Bitcoin will die in the next few years.

I still believe that bitcoin will not die and I think it waits a good moment to rise again and maybe we can see the rise of bitcoin in next month because I think the price is too long to stay at this price. but for me, I still see that we all here could make a profit although the price is up and down too often and nothing too worry if somehow the price is down again. and if the price is really getting down again, then I will make sure that I can buy another bitcoin to add more amount in my wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 10:38:15 AM
no it wont be possible whole crypto market is depending on bitcoin demonetization market moves in 8 decimals satoshi so we cant expect no bitcoin in cryptos economy 
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

that's why it's worth revising your views about how to keep all of your funds in Bitcoin. It is better to switch to storing your coins in the form of another altcoin or even an etherium.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 18, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Activity: 490
March 18, 2018, 01:48:05 AM

Activity: 460
March 18, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
Without Bitcoin, I think Altcoin's future will be ruined. Because the parent of all the coins is just Bitcoin. So if the mother just died, the children would not last long. This will be worse than our expectations.

Bitcoin is very important of all coins because if without coins how to become a money.altcoins is needed a bitcoin because by trading altcoins to bitcoin that way you can get a money and bitcoin is the king of all coins so that its very hard if without bitcoin you canot trade to money.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 17, 2018, 11:35:03 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
March 17, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
I think Bitcoin seems to be the foundation of all the crypto coins. It seems like the Gold bar in the fiat industry.  Bitcoin become famous now and greatly used by many and most exchanges prefer bitcoin as pair for the altcoins as trade pair if somehow bitcoin disappear on the picture imagine what could did it to the market. But I'm not saying that there's no future for altcoin without it. Most altcoins include better technology.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
I expect to see them cheaper in BTC value. I do not care for $ value because in a certain amount of time BTC will go surely up so we should focus only on growing BTC. There are no signs of market recovery. It is moving very slowly. So, I am no longer buying alts if you want to catch the bottom. Best time to buy alts will be after big move (BTC will go over 13k or under 5-6k ). Both of these situations will cause an increase of BTC dominance and ALTs could go even lower. If you are holding something, it is very risky to sell now and hope to buy 10% lower. I would not risk so much for that small gain.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
March 17, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
It's a interesting topic of conversation , while it's true that not all things last forever , Bitcoin has a huge community and following and social media news so that whenever it dips Everything  dips.For now it isn't possible that Bitcoin will disappear as it.is the best store of value coin
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 17, 2018, 03:00:18 PM
Now it is impossible to imagine altcoins without bitcoin. We are used to the fact that the value of each coin is expressed in bitcoin. Fiat pairs are very poorly developed atm. I think that in order to break this relationship it must take a very long time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
March 17, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
Now BTC is dumping same as other crypto and yes you are right because I also believe that when BTC dump/pump it will also the same as others crypto . 
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
If bitkoyn starts to grow, then, probably, altkoin will begin to grow. It is logical that when bitkoyn falls, altoin falls, ceases to grow due to the fact that everyone starts to sell.
There will be growth bitkoyna - there will be a growth of the alto!
Activity: 132
March 17, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
There will be a turning point when bitcoin is completely depreciated and altcoins independent of it will start tremendous growth. This is an ideal continuation of the development of the Crypto-currency, but so far these are all my assumptions.
Pages:
Jump to: