Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
I think the future of Altcoin clearly depends on Bitcoin. Given the BTC is the first coin of the world of cryptocurrency.
we can see together that all Altcoin is very dependent on botcoin. Obviously at the price. If the BTC goes down, be sure all altcoins are down as well.
In conclusion the world of cryptocurrency is very influential on BTC, Because BTC is very important role.
especially for the crypto world, bitcoin is the basis for all altcoin prices, btc prices greatly affect the value of altcoin, where the btc value rises then all altcoin follows the btc price
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Well, what you are saying is pretty much describes what really happens until now.
However, if and only if the BTC will ever dies, I think by that time there will be other altcoins who already replacing the BTC in the technological benefits aspects.
And that coins will keep other altcoins alive as well.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
March 17, 2018, 05:21:26 AM
Altcoins can be tied to BTC one day, but it's too early. I am curious about the outcome of the G20 meeting.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
I think the future of Altcoin clearly depends on Bitcoin. Given the BTC is the first coin of the world of cryptocurrency.
we can see together that all Altcoin is very dependent on botcoin. Obviously at the price. If the BTC goes down, be sure all altcoins are down as well.
In conclusion the world of cryptocurrency is very influential on BTC, Because BTC is very important role.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 04:24:25 AM
i think this situation never happens. because BTC is the gold of Cryptocurrency. although it is dropped by bad news, it also rises up soon. and the relationship between BTC and altcoin, i think it is just the FUD or FOMO of the investors. actually, altcoin and Btc dont have any relationship
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 16, 2018, 04:22:31 PM
All altcoin prices are unfortunately still pretty much depended on bitcoin price. And they act according to bitcoin trends. but i believe that in near future we will see independent trends for several cryptocurrencies. especially for top 5-10 cryptocurrencies will start to have own trend.
Activity: 322
March 16, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
When the projects of altcoins will massively profitable, then only they will not be dependent on bitcoin. Only an effectively operating digital world with secured assets will be self-sufficient. But we have a bubble with expectations still.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 16, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
At the moment altcoins are traded mostly against bitcoin and are completely depend on its movement. But I think that soon this dependence will weaken. Large altcoins will become more independent from BTC.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
This type of thinking about Bitcoin has been persisted since the inception of this emerging coin and so for the Altcoin now. But guys you note it that it has already gone 10 years that Bitcoin grows Millionth of time from a mere penny to highest $20,000. So, guys don't get panic and hold your asset till the end result. Because day by day whole world is going for complete digital.
Activity: 89
March 15, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 09:56:06 AM
subcoins are dependent to bitcoin or etherum. if bitcoin was not be all altcoins will be garbage. therefore all coins are dependent to bitcoin.
Activity: 413
March 15, 2018, 09:33:51 AM
It can't occur we as of now have btc and the conceivable now is the approval in all nation like bitcoin is a cash that can call universal advanced cash like global dialect "ENGLISH".and still even bitcoin will gone altcoin esteem is still there in light of the fact that it resembles btc additionally the main contrast in altcoin and bitcoin are the exchanger of btc to fiat and the exchange.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
anything  can happen in this world but bitcoin will never die. bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 29
March 01, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
I think that if bitcoin dies, that's because something better takes it's place. Coins will come and go, but the crypto technology will never die IMO. Yes alts follow bitcoin right now, and that's very logical considering bitcoin was first. It's logical to assume that bitcoin either gets updated and this trend continues or something else will take it's place in the future.
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 07:05:34 AM
 The future of the alts without bitcoin is bright, bitcoin was the first crypto and created a new world it now there are some alts that are better than it and can take his place
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I believe in the future of the altcoins without bitcoin. If BTC now die, then the world of crypto-currency will lose its main hype and reputation. With time, the actual projects are integrate into the real economy and the altcoins will rise.
But in order not to have a long bottom, the BTC must still a long time to be the first.
I don't know why somebody thinking bitcoin will die, or it is not worth it. Bitcoin is the first virtual currency that is successfully accepted and used by humans. So I don't think out bitcoin and altcoin will die, I hope bitcoin and altcoin can be accepted by everyone, all countries and can be used as a tool of transaction.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
March 01, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
It can't happen we already have btc and the possible now is the authorization in all country like bitcoin is a currency that can call international digital money like international language "ENGLISH".and still even bitcoin will gone altcoin value is still there because it's like btc also the only difference in altcoin and bitcoin are the exchanger of btc to fiat and the transaction.
Well possibly the the altcoin would stand if there is one alt that can support for all like bitcoin did. But to think bitcoin is for the future come for the progress of all who had sacrifice to be more sourceful in future.  Bitcoin can stand for life as long as people would help. Even user to reach out the bitcoin in whole world so that it will make one of the digital currency who can make lot of people be successful
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 06:03:41 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Bitcoin and altcoin are indeed part of cryptocurrency, but all coins in crypto have full control for their own development. Bitcoin itself is the same as the Dollar that is the benchmark of all currencies in the world (international currency) so that although bitcoin dies, i think that cryptocurrency especially altcoins will continue to live, only that the standard for the whole crypto, changes from bitcoin to other coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 05:43:16 AM
I believe in the future of the altcoins without bitcoin. If BTC now die, then the world of crypto-currency will lose its main hype and reputation. With time, the actual projects are integrate into the real economy and the altcoins will rise.
But in order not to have a long bottom, the BTC must still a long time to be the first.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 01, 2018, 04:03:47 AM
Bitcoin did not need any altcoins to survive but cryptocurrencies need bitcoin to survive! I don't think altcoins will survive without bitcoin as bitcoin survive as a central bank to most of them if not all.  We are having some of the coins has a free ride now because of the way bitcoin has clear the part from beginning and most of the problem bitcoin has is what there are leverage on now.
Pages:
Jump to: