Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
I agree with you somehow because most altcoins are dependent to btc but not all. I see that the value only gows down because the market is down in general and not just because the bitcoin is down.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
May 21, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
The future of Alts is bright as long as it is legit and the project is solid. That is regardless bitcoin is around or not. I'm sure many Alts will also drop if it is not solid. And there are many alts as will that will survive and even thrive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 21, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 21, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
I think that without bitcoin altcoins might have even more future than with it. Withou bitcoin altcoins have a chance to develop independantly without bitcoin regulations, and small coins have more chance to rise
Future of altcoin without Bitcoin does not look so bad and in my opinion the demand for Altcoin in the absence of Bitcoin will further rise because the world has started using the crypto for daily trading and for instant transaction. Top companies across Europe accept crypto and have to shift to Altcoin in the absence of Bitcoin. Furthermore, the profitability in case of altcoin is also a factor that will rise the demand for alt.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
May 21, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
I think that will be fine, some altcoins that use smart contract ERC-20 are not dependent on bitcoin, and the altcoin will survive in the absence of bitcoin
That is true and what is more coins like eth has its own technology which is unique and it could just live without bitcoin for me. That would be interesting to see market without the "king".
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 21, 2018, 02:46:39 PM
I think that without bitcoin altcoins might have even more future than with it. Withou bitcoin altcoins have a chance to develop independantly without bitcoin regulations, and small coins have more chance to rise
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 21, 2018, 02:37:00 PM
Well, the cryptocurrency is still composed of bitcoin, it is the most famous coin, for example, which the whole world knows is possible, so it is impossible to think that it will be without bitcoin.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 02:23:45 PM
I believe that in the future some alkoins will be completely lost. many will lose their importance and value. maybe even bitcoin will not be needed, its place will be taken by the ether. or coins will be spoiled to the dollar.
Activity: 560
May 21, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
I think that will be fine, some altcoins that use smart contract ERC-20 are not dependent on bitcoin, and the altcoin will survive in the absence of bitcoin
Some altcoins will continues the existence and some are not. But not all can survive without bitcoin so I think bitcoin is good and we can say that altcoins future correlated with bitcoin. We don't know the future but we expect that should be it's future will be bright with bitcoin.
Activity: 658
May 21, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
Activity: 448
May 21, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
If Eth take over future of Altcoins with put bitcoin then we can expect new growth in market and Neo also have similar potential of Eth  . Eth and Neo both have equal opportunities for Bitcointalk replacement
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
the future of altcoin will still be bright without bitcoin , why ? Because altcoin is somehow different from bitcoin due to the fact that alts do also have their own blockchain and market. infact altcoins are more indemand than bitcoin alone because alts were too cheap and verry light weight which means that it can be the best suitable coins for the traders , in the meanwhile bitcoin is also good when it comes to payment purpose and investment alternative as well.

i guess the better and  real question would be, "what will be the future of cryptos if there arent any people will support them" .  For sure all cryptos will probably drop their prices below zero and they could all become obsolete.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 21, 2018, 06:22:12 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
Can not imagine what if altcoin without Bitcoin, like a chicken without a mother. But in my opinion all will be back setabil, altcoin and Bitcoin will always coexist until later in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 05:59:57 AM
Almost all altcoins rely on bitcoin when it comes to the price so I think its very important that bitcoin should always be on the game. As we can see whenever bitcoin goes up or down the altcoins gets affected so it means that without bitcoin altcoins wont survive because people will think that crypto will end if bitcoin wont be that valauble tonpeople anymore.

you are right and maybe if bitcoin does not exist, there will be other coins that will replace bitcoin as the leader but this is too difficult because that coins need to have a function like bitcoin because that coins will be like an adjusting for the other coins. and the bad scenarios, if bitcoin does not exist, is the cryptocurrency will disappear and I think it will replace with other technologies because I am sure that the new technologies will come out among us.
Generally, there is no direct relationship in between bitcoin and the altcoins because the nature of both crypto coins is entirely different and that there is nothing common in between both the coins. Even then, if there comes a situation when there will be no bitcoin in this world, then this will create a lot of difficulties for the ones who are investing in different altcoins as the market will fall significantly.
Activity: 309
May 20, 2018, 02:56:57 PM
Almost all altcoins rely on bitcoin when it comes to the price so I think its very important that bitcoin should always be on the game. As we can see whenever bitcoin goes up or down the altcoins gets affected so it means that without bitcoin altcoins wont survive because people will think that crypto will end if bitcoin wont be that valauble tonpeople anymore.

Man, probably the day when Bitcoin will be out of the game will come, and Ethereum will replace it on the market. I suppose the other alts will survive then.

Bitcoin importantly dominates the market and it's hard to imagine a future without bitcoin for altcoins.

Altcoins need bitcoin, bitcoin needs altcoins, this is a mutual relationship honestly. One is good for the other, always.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Man, probably the day when Bitcoin will be out of the game will come, and Ethereum will replace it on the market. I suppose the other alts will survive then.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
altcoins don't have any future at least for the next couple of years if bitcoin doesnt survive. The only thing that will change the game can be another coin having the same market cap with bitcoin. Or an alternative bitcoin to grow and pass it.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
I don't know about you guys but i really think that altcoins can't survive without bitcoin, I think (which i can be wrong) that the Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency, after all its where it all started and if you remove it, you will shake down the cryptocurrency world to its core and all will fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
As for me, alts with every year become more and more independent and mature. Just check the BTC dominance % - it's gradually decreasing with time.
Activity: 236
May 17, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
There is no future if we omit Bitcoin since Bitcoin is the king or mother of cryptocurrency market, the concept of blockchain technology and the decentralization has been introduced by Bitcoin and all the altcoins follow the same concept. No one can imagine a world of crypto currency without Bitcoin, it is one of the trend setter for all altcoins in terms of price and market cap with other things included.
I agree with you. There is no future for alts without bitcoin, bitcoin work like the measure of trust and value into the industry of cryptocurrency. If bitcoin will collapse the whole market will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: