Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 17, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
There is no future if we omit Bitcoin since Bitcoin is the king or mother of crypto currency market, the concept of blockchain technology and the decentralization has been introduced by Bitcoin and all the altcoins follow the same concept. No one can imagine a world of cryto currency without Bitcoin, it is one of the trend setter for all altcoins in terms of price and market cap with other things included.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 12:16:38 PM
to my opinion, in the future a world without bitcoin will be nothing different, i know that BTC is the first cryptocurrency was born on this world and it has taken the lead for many years, but in the future, when we need more advanced cryptos that can be more useful to lead the market, so BTC will have to give in other new altcoins, it may be little chaos if btc dropped but i think the market will soon recover.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
I think bitcoin or altcoin will continue to grow and there is no death, the more advanced digital technology then the crypto currency will continue to exist, because bitcoin and altcoin is the first digital currency that simplify the transaction
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
May 17, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
I figure NEO and ETH will beat BTC later on. Two potential coin and numerous individuals engaged with contributing. They have exceptional Blockchain innovation. Low exchange costs, quick exchange time. Those are their essential focal points over BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 10:31:19 AM
Almost all altcoins rely on bitcoin when it comes to the price so I think its very important that bitcoin should always be on the game. As we can see whenever bitcoin goes up or down the altcoins gets affected so it means that without bitcoin altcoins wont survive because people will think that crypto will end if bitcoin wont be that valauble tonpeople anymore.

Many people would love to see the day that altcoins aren't so reliant on bitcoin's success or failure. I know I would. I hope that will happen in the future because there are so many promising projects out there that get slammed hard when bitcoin dips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
these are two things is either, altcoin supersedes bitcoin or bitcoin supersedes altcoins. whatever an individual will say now is bascially speculation based on the previous trend in the crypto world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
For today that's not matter if bitcoin down or up, that's just small effect to other altcoins. Because as far as i watch at market, if bitcoin down, altcoins just little bit down also but not all altcoins just some. Like ETH LTC XMR still stand with their own price.
And if bitcoin death/gone, i think there's another altcoins can be to trade, and for now a lot people know what they want.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 17, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
If bitcoin die I think other altcoin die too but most of the altcoins decrease only and not become dead don't be afraid if that happen because on that day they have big chances to buy most cheapest altcoin and one of them are possible become bitcoin ..
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
Bitcoin pulls the whole market, because its dominance is much higher than any coin has.
I reckon that the situation will change in 2-3 years, when altcoins can rise without Bitcoin's growth.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
For now i dont think that's an issue because i dont see BTC reaching such a low state as you described. the falling being experienced now is temporal and will bounce back.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
May 17, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
Almost all altcoins rely on bitcoin when it comes to the price so I think its very important that bitcoin should always be on the game. As we can see whenever bitcoin goes up or down the altcoins gets affected so it means that without bitcoin altcoins wont survive because people will think that crypto will end if bitcoin wont be that valauble tonpeople anymore.

you are right and maybe if bitcoin does not exist, there will be other coins that will replace bitcoin as the leader but this is too difficult because that coins need to have a function like bitcoin because that coins will be like an adjusting for the other coins. and the bad scenarios, if bitcoin does not exist, is the cryptocurrency will disappear and I think it will replace with other technologies because I am sure that the new technologies will come out among us.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
May 16, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
May 16, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Hello!

The future of Altcoin without Bitcoin will certainly be destroyed and Altcoin will slowly die. Everyone joins on Bitcoin if Bitcoin keeps improving better Altcoin will also follow suit and should. This is just my opinion, if you are wrong you can justify.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 16, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
I don't know about you guys but i really think that altcoins can't survive without bitcoin, I think (which i can be wrong) that the Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency, after all its where it all started and if you remove it, you will shake down the cryptocurrency world to its core and all will fall.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 16, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
I believe altcoin that has good developer, management team and are stable will still survive even if bitcoin fall because most of these coin have their own blockchain and do not necessarily depend on bitcoin except for some that uses bitcoin for their exchange.
well we do not have to worry about altcoin because in fact what we fear is bad news. I am sure the development of altcoin will continue and also for projeck will continue to grow
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 08:06:49 AM
Hello!

Well, I even can't imagine the whole cryptomarket without bitcoin. If it crashes for any reason, the consequences will be disasters. The whole crypto world will crash then or will transform into something else.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 16, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
I believe altcoin that has good developer, management team and are stable will still survive even if bitcoin fall because most of these coin have their own blockchain and do not necessarily depend on bitcoin except for some that uses bitcoin for their exchange.

Agree! but Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency today we are using the technology because of Bitcoin, Of course, there are many copycats out there who are developing their own blockchain but Bitcoin is definitely a revolution in cryptocurrency. I hope altcoins will survive.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 16, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
Bitcoin could have dropped once in value, and that means many people are leaving Bitcoin.
But now we see that more and more people are interested in buying Bitcoin and Altcoin. I do not think this will happen, because it would be impossible if Bitcoin would stop here.
I don’t think so that there is any kind of comparison in between bitcoin and that of the altcoin and that there is no way that we can see any of these coins crashing or becoming dead in the future. however, in case this thing ever happens, then this will surely make a bad impression on not only altcoins but all other crypto coins as well. I don’t think so that anything like that will ever happen.
Activity: 560
May 14, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
The future of bitcoin is definitely there, and it can be big enough if you properly decompose this cryptocurrency, now everything is changing dramatically there is a swing in the cryptocurrency market so trust is not worth it.
but the Trust is very deceptive and changeable, because if the price has a high price, then the Trust is higher, if the price falls, then users are trying to trust less. But we must not forget that this is greatly affected by market instability.
Pages:
Jump to: