Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
If the BTC does not exist, the other altcoin will not be able to exist in the electronic money market. So far BTC is the main coin and the main decision in the market, everyone holding the atlcoin want to change the cash is attributed to BTC. So I think this can not happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 03:52:28 PM
Not all the altcoins are truly dependent on the bitcoins some are the altcoins like eth, bch have their own existence and has grown when the bitcoins are dropping down
But we cannot say about these altcoins will they grow when the bitcoins are growing
But yes there are some altcoins who are directly related to bitcoins and we have seen changes in them with the time according to bth
I don't think soo bitcoins will die now
It has got its value and will surely have a good rise in the market where the investors will get immense profit so the altcoins are still having their way to live in the market
Rest anything can happen in this world
Activity: 434
June 16, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
Bitcoin is a method to promote cryptocurrency into the future. Maybe one day there will be such a scenario. Or it can grow and find its price, but altcoins will grow further
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
this is nonsense .. as we all know that bitcoin and altcoin doesn't stand in dump price.. bitcoin will recover after a big crashes.. that is only a temporary.. so you don't need to worry, if you has a big experience in Crypto World you can see the flow.. just observe and you will know what is happening.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 16, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
altcoins will proceeds with the presence and some are most certainly not. Yet, not all can get by without bitcoin so I think bitcoin is great and we can state that altcoins future corresponded with bitcoin. We don't have the foggiest idea about the future yet we expect that ought to be it's future will be splendid with bitcoin
Activity: 108
June 16, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
The situation will change when one of the altcoins get to the 1 place according to Market Cap.
Activity: 448
June 16, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
In my opinion, the existance of the bitcoin is extremely important for the future of the cryptocurrency world. It is the coin which have the highest popularity in crypo, and I think the popularities of other altcoins and tokens are directly connected to its popularity.

i suppose fiats depend bitcoin will lose in 2020.
and altcoin prices will rise or drops independent from btc or other coins

I hope that the token and altcoin prices start being more independent from the price of bitcoin. I think this will make the cryptocurrency world a better place.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
June 15, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin and the alternative coin are a single whole, which we call crypto market. That is why one of the elements can not be considered without the other. I'm fully confident that the alternative coins and Bitcoin will always be exist together.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 14, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
If the bearmarket continues for a few months then it is likely there will be a shakeout of poor projects that loose funding, but BTC will continue to stay around as will many alts so these questions are purely hypothetical.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
I think that the same dependence of other coins on bitcoin is still there, though not direct, but rather indirect, but still. I think this is due to the General decline in the cost of both bitcoin and other coins
It seems to me that dependence on Bitcoin of all crypto currency is already visible to the naked eye. Just Look so the price of Bitcoin fluctuates in the market and How the whole market reacts to these price fluctuations.

Naturally, they are closely connected. When Bitcoin falls, the other cryptocurrencies lose in their price as well. However, in future, they can live without BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 01:05:21 AM
maybe altcoin will fall? or maybe even disappear?
I do not think so, although bitcoin is missing and other altcoin dies will persist, especially the community-based smart contract ERC-20 based on ETH
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
In the world of cryptocurrency no words are impossible, everything you talk about can happen, because everything related to the world of cryptocurency is very likely to happen ..
with such a rising Bitcoin able to be a considerable advantage. for Altcoin will be so fixed with so strong Bitcoin. so for that Altcoin continues to strive to improve its development and strive for a future that is so good to be relied on.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
June 13, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
You have a point there but for me bitcoin will never drop that much that it will drag all the altcoins with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
The future if Bitcoin does not exist, then altcoins can still survive by inheriting the technology of BTC, ETH and will positively improve in the future. Future high possibility BTC will be replaced by ETH or any other altcoins on the market because the potential of the current altcoins is huge and can operate independently without the existence of Bitcoin.
June 13, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
Well,  maybe altcoins will stand alone without bitcoin but it will surely depend on the kind of coin.  As we all know that not all coins do have a good performance in the crypto world.
June 13, 2018, 07:03:17 PM
Everything flows, everything changes.
Altcoin will survive for sure, but the good thing is bitcoin will not die.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 01:49:50 PM
BTC and altcoins are different. However, most of investors trade or invest in altcoins based on the price of BTC. So, when BTC's price drops, they also sell in panic their altcoins. I believe that, in the future, they still do that without the recommend of masters.
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 13, 2018, 01:32:28 PM
I agree. At this stage of the development of cryptocurrency from BTC a lot depends. Until the cryptoprojects begin to work in the real world and do not acquire self-sufficient fame, the cryptoindustry depends on BTC.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
the future of altcoin without bitcoin will nearly equal to the future of a child without a mother. bitcoin is a reference price for altcoin, so the possibility of small altcoin will have a bright future without bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
If the bitcoin dissappear and become nothing, then the other coins in the market will be nothing also because for me the bitcoin is the heart of the crypto. Market without all of coins under it is become worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: