Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 6. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
Personally, I see a good future for crypto, but all will be well soon. I think now the industry is only at the stage of its initial development and will take a long time to realize the value of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
No one can give you what to do if evolving money especially you invest all of your money in crytocurrency.For me its a bad decisions because nobody can predict the future of cryptocurrency.If you invest in cryptocurrency you must put 50% and 50% in business .
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
What about me I think that the future of cryptocurrency is bright. I believe that soon it will be used in every sphere because it's comfortable, security and anonymously. Crypto is our future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
The future of crypto is bright, this is undisputed, but now we have a long way to go from the light. If we compare the history of crypto to a person, now it is in the infant stage.
However, eventually crypto will become stronger and more popular, this is sooner or later.
copper member
Activity: 262
October 30, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
Obviously cryptocurrency Future is good. Now bitcoin as well as altscoin price take correction. So most of the people worry about it. I think its normal situation. So don' worry about it and hold your position tightly.
Activity: 255
October 30, 2018, 07:59:07 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think the crypto market is very potential so if you invest in, you will be profitable just a little or more and how long time. Investing is always risky so if you are afraid of street you should not invest all your savings into crypto. Because the crypto market is never stable and is constantly increasing erratically
Activity: 268
October 30, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

For me, this is what really matters. I invest not only in the coin, but also in the future. still, it seems to me that everything will not be as rosy as we expect, but obviously something positive will give us cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
It depends on if the crypto currencies will become mass adopted or not. But I do not think that the crypto currencies will be mass adopted, if even in the top 100, we have only 40 percent of projects that already have a working product.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 30, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

No, you will end up with nothing and your family will be in ruin, only invest what you can afford to lose don't gamble with your savings, the family is very important than taking your chance investing in cryptocurrency, especially now that the market has a long bear trend.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
October 30, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
The future of crypto is both good and bad. It depends from which perspective you're looking. For banks, businesses, and governments, it's probably "bad" because people will be less reliant on their structure, and they'll have less chances to earn money and power using corrupt means.

For people it's also good and bad, and depends on how you use it and where you invest. If you're not careful you can be scammed, but if you are knowledgeable and can understand trends, technology, and what it all means, you can make a fortune. Knowledge is power.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 30, 2018, 07:00:02 AM
It seems to me that not all cryptocurrencies in the future will be able to reach a normal level. But coins such as bitcoin and Ethereum simply have to become those coins which people will be able to use as normal money
copper member
Activity: 166
October 29, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
In my view and experience the future of cryptocurrency is very good and bright. The people of this community will be rise with a hope and scope who are investing for a long term and holding their coins for earn big profits. And the people will have bright future who are promoting the crypto ICOs through social media channel like facebook, twitter, youtube etc and participating the signature compaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
I think that crypto is doing best and it's future will be good not bad and the modern world will be ready to use crypto for monetary purposes but due to instability of the bitcoin price some banks are hesitating it and thus bitcoin is not accepted in banking industry but again the bitcoin has showed it;s importance to the world and people use it for payments and other important trades.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:58:12 AM
I recommend that you do not have to be fully, prioritizing half of the funds you save in real life like a bank. to prevent unwanted things from happening
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 29, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
I'm very confident about the future of crypto. So if you want to invest in crypto, certainly it is a very good decision. And you have to learn about crypto so that you can invest in coins that have excellent potential. If you can invest at the best coin certainly yield that you can too much.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

I have to say that your decision is very ridiculous. Once the market is in a bear market for a long time, your money will be greatly devalued, and it is very difficult for you to sell them at the original price, which will have a very big impact on your life. If you still need to take care of your family, then this will be very bad for you.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
cryptocurrency is the financial future of the world, you must believe that the world will now leave FIAT money, and will be replaced by Cryptocurrency, the reason is that Cryptocurrency facilitates a more convenient exchange and transaction system.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
This is a very stupid decision to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies. Of course, I'm pretty sure in the success of cryptocurrency, but you can go wrong with a coin and the General cryptocurrency may disappear and your money will be gone. I suggest you put your money in the Bank and start investing with a small amount you can afford to lose.
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 04:20:22 AM

As what we can observed, adoption is already been started in some countries and this is a sign that it has a big potential to be more useful in the future. As what many other suggestions, never invest all your savings because anything could be happen positive or negative. But if we are dealing about the future of cryptos, yes I agree that it could help our economy to be more productive and could save millions of assets. Again, don't be stupid to invest all your savings, always make a plan before diving yourself into the dark.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 29, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
Crypto's future will be a bright future if the crypto community can continue to provide support for crypto. The stronger the crypto community and also if the crypto community continues to spread its influence and also the positive benefits obtained from crypto will also have a positive influence on other communities to find out the use of crypto. So that Crypto gets a good response from all parties, so Crypto can have a longer life in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: