Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 3. (Read 6961 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
November 01, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
its not good nor bad. Its here now, and apparently affects many. Look at all the developments and movements.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 02:45:01 AM
I am very confident that the crypto's future is very good. Crypto can have a very positive impact on everyone's life. And crypto can certainly change the economy for the better. And if you want to invest, of course, that will be a very good decision. In investing, you must look for coins that have good quality.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
I think the future of cryptocurrency is very good, maybe it is currently down but now I consider it the beginning of a good future, because cryptocurrency is very useful in the future.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 01, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
The cryptocurrency may have a bright future, but by that time I may have left. As the quality of the bounty activity drops sharply, I can't get a steady return every month. I don't know if I should stick to it!
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
I am still optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to be good for the future, crypto will be able to survive long and in the future more and more people will invest in crypto and to be able to develop better in a short time
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
I think Crypto feels lots of ups and downs now but don't worry the future of crypto is very Bright.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 01, 2018, 01:46:08 AM
I always stay positive that cryptocurrency is still good enough for now and in the future , it will stay as good as long as the customers and investors always patronize bitcoin and support whatever odds coming in the way for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 33
November 01, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
Cryptocurrency is great representing assets . Create assets , wheresoever you buoy . On the other hand whether you wish to seat each your fund , I assume 't nix . Concerning the forthcoming of cryptocurrency, I cannot reassert representing confident .
Activity: 546
November 01, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
Investing in crypto is very good and can be useful. Now crypto is increasingly popular with the public and many investors are entering to invest. They believe that Crypto has a very good future. And if you want to invest in money, of course this is a very right choice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Never invest all your funds in such risky investments like cryptocurrencies, most likely to diversify a part in trusted altcoins or BTC. In long term I am sure, that crypto will be more and more popular and mass adoption will come anyway.
Activity: 468
November 01, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
just advice, don't use all the savings you have for investment, it can be dangerous and very risk. indeed if you succeed you can profit a lot, but if you fail you can also lose a lot.
just invest some of your savings, leave some also just in case.
Activity: 479
November 01, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

No, you will end up with nothing and your family will be in ruin, only invest what you can afford to lose don't gamble with your savings, the family is very important than taking your chance investing in cryptocurrency, especially now that the market has a long bear trend.
Yes, he should only invest a little, instead of all in the crypto world because the crypto world is never as good as many people are saying, it is slowly becoming weakened, even showing signs of collapse over time, current situation is the most obvious sign, bitcoin is almost impossible to recover health with this storm. Simplified, we can understand that bitcoin as human stages, born and matured over time, then it becomes sick and becomes old, in the end is death, it is the future and its mission
current market conditions are having a lot of Cryptocurrency development. It is capable to produce much bigger gains. so with the advent of this development was able to make the future a very Cryptocurrency being able to reliably produce greater benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
I am still optimistic that the future of crypto will be good, in the future crypto will definitely develop further and more people will learn about crypto and will invest in crypto too
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 01, 2018, 12:24:00 AM
I want to express my opinion on cryptocurrency. The main reason why I still have not left the market is not to focus on cryptocurrency, but on the blockchain. If you are about to become an investor, then I think you should understand that you should invest in the blockchain. Instead of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 434
November 01, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
The future of cryptocurrencies must be good, but many coins will disappear. In the future, human society will provide more information, and everything will be notified by the blockchain Internet. Cars, tobacco and food blocks are blocked.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 31, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
I tend to think that the future of crypto is good and it will be highly demanded for financial transactions and processing big data in several years.
It is hard to say, which exactly coins will be the most popular apart from bitcoin, so if you plan to invest all your savings I would recommend not playing with alts but investing only in btc.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 31, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
I think the future of cryptocurrency is good. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency is actively developing and will become very popular and in demand in a few years.
Activity: 504
October 31, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

No body knows what can happen in the future. However, if you will look really deep, cryptocurrency can bring a lot of things in terms of payment, security and convenience in the future. It may not be well-known by others right now, however, once the government starts learning about the convenience of using blockchain technology, it can be used as means of payment and exchange in the future.
Activity: 574
October 31, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
I think about Crypto's future very well. Because I always see from Crypto growth. Now Crypto is increasingly popular and many people are entering and joining to invest. And the people who invested this amount were very large. So I believe that Crypto has a good future.
Activity: 21
October 31, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
The blockchain space is growing faster than ever. Ethos and many other blockchain developers are moving forward with full-force regardless of price and market action. The same way that the first Bitcoin developers were motivated by a philosophy rather than financial incentives, the organizations in this space that are grounded in mission and purpose are the ones that will ultimately pull through trying market conditions.

As these technologies and organizations mature, their real-world use cases will be made manifest, reducing some speculative elements of the market to ground it in the actual performance, utility, form and function of the next-generation of the internet. The progress that you are seeing in Ethos and others organizations is significant as it is the most important thing grounding the foundations of the entire market and should be seen as the greatest source of reassurance.

So while markets may be discouraging, we have never felt more confident in the future of cryptocurrency. The world will see the power and potential of blockchain technology and you can bet your satoshis that we’ll be ready for it.
Pages:
Jump to: