Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 5. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I also give you a tip to choose a 2-3 project that you will like to do their analysis and then invest that you do not feel sorry to lose but not all the savings at once. You can study the project that I have in my signature. I wish you good luck!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
i think you should be really careful investing in any stuff at all not only crypto. and come on, are you going to invest all your money at once? plase don't do that mistake. write a plan at least
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:05:03 PM
I think investment of all our savings in cryptocurrency is not correct, because their price goes upward & downwards at any moment & if price of coins or tokens came down then definitely there will huge losses. However, this is not necessary because the future of the cryptocurrency is very bright and positive thinking about cryptocurrency has started growing in peoples.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

I believe that the future of the crptocurrency will be bad and good, why? good because the bitcoin and top altcoins will be in the future and will have pump and dump. Bad, because the altcoins that dumping everyday will have a chance that it will be a bubble someday. Sad
Activity: 392
October 30, 2018, 12:01:12 PM
I believe that the future of cryptocurrency is good. It seems to me that soon people will realize that cryptocurrency has many advantages.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 12:01:03 PM
If you think that cryptocurrencies can still fall and will not be used, then I do not think that you need to continue to use cryptocurrencies at all, because this will definitely become the most common tool for payments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
I think it would have good future but anyway you needt invest all our money in crypto its very very risky if you have money  which's losing wouldnt hurt you then invest.
copper member
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 11:55:08 AM
Good thing for crypto is that the big institutional players are in now. Fidelity, NYSE, rest will follow. At some point, bitcoin's scarcity will come into play but it could be months or years.. The big boys want their share of bitcoin's supply but currently most of bitcoin is held by early investors, exchanges etc. All new bitcoin goes to miners... the institutions will try to dump the price as low as possible to shake out the weak hands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 30, 2018, 11:54:10 AM
I have no doubt that crypto will have a good future . But it doesn't mean that every altcoin will have it too  Cheesy Crypto projects should go a long way to implement the plans they have outlined in order to gain support from the real business and be able to further implement their program and develop their technology. Unfortunately, only a few of the existing projects will be able to do it.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 11:43:39 AM
Cryptocurrencies will have a good and promising future. It is the technology that is needed and will be used in future especially in the industry. There are so many possibilities offered by cryptos. This market is young with a low market cap. Big money will come in cryptocurrencies in the next 4 months.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 30, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
This is just the beginning of crypto. 2017 is the year of crypto is widely known and that is the reason for the market go to moon, And since then many people have known crypto. And in the next few years I think Crypto will probably grow and it will be as popular as the stock market
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 30, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
what I feel is that the future of crypto cannot be seen from what is happening right now, if we see what is happening now, then we will think that crypto currencies will die soon, but I think it will never happen, precisely I think that crypto currencies will be the future of the global world economy in the future
copper member
Activity: 490
October 30, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
The way and speed with which cryptocurrency is spreading around the world and is being accepted is a clear indication that cryptocurrency will have a very good future.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 30, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
Personally, I see a good future for crypto, but all will be well soon. I think now the industry is only at the stage of its initial development and will take a long time to realize the value of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

I also see a great future for crypto currencies. However, it is necessary that they do not stand still and develop. First of all, it is necessary to solve the problem of network scalability and the size of transfer fees.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
I think cryptocurrency in the future is good sir.
Because from crypto we can invest, trade and get a profit.
Activity: 281
Futurov
October 30, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
For me and in my own opinion, I still believed that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good move and good thing for you to do because in some point, dealing and investing in crypto will give you more profit and earning.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

The future of cryptocurrency have a good and bad situation. First the bad idea, the bad idea of the cryptocurrency in the future, the altcoins that always dump everyday will be a bubble soon, that's for sure. The good idea in cryptocurrency in the future, the Bitcoin and some Altcoins will reign and will stay at the top, also the price will pump.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 10:58:51 AM

I am confident in the bright future of crypto, but I am also sure that you can not invest the last money. Crypto for me is an experiment. I make a big bet on this market, but at the same time, I am ready to lose everything.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

No, you will end up with nothing and your family will be in ruin, only invest what you can afford to lose don't gamble with your savings, the family is very important than taking your chance investing in cryptocurrency, especially now that the market has a long bear trend.
Yes, he should only invest a little, instead of all in the crypto world because the crypto world is never as good as many people are saying, it is slowly becoming weakened, even showing signs of collapse over time, current situation is the most obvious sign, bitcoin is almost impossible to recover health with this storm. Simplified, we can understand that bitcoin as human stages, born and matured over time, then it becomes sick and becomes old, in the end is death, it is the future and its mission
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
there is no dought crypto future is good and very bright,crypto is ready to change the financial world.this digital currency is very secure and has fast transaction and dont forget this technology is  decentralized, !! viva crypto !!
Pages:
Jump to: