Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 4. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
I think that it is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, as the prices are low, and cryptocurrencies will certainly continue to grow and develop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
Sure is good. If you look at the market situation last year, history repeats itself. do not forget that there are many worthy projects and new coins, for their future
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 02:49:47 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

My only advise for you is not to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency because its a volatile Market and its sometimes difficult to predict what the future holds for cryptocurrency at large. Its will be very wise of you if you can use part of your savings for crypto investment rather than all.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
most of the projects haven't released real products yet. once products really start hitting market niches, things will go bananas
Activity: 364
October 31, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
The future of cryptocurrency is good though its facing challenges in its prices lately but I believe the future of cryptocurrency is good.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 08:11:31 AM
Be rest assured that almost everyone here believes in the vision of crypto and definitely see the bright side of it. I am not in any way saying that crypto has no future, No. What I want to say is that, it will be good you read wide on crypto and understand it well and then you can make an informed decision. Almost all of us here have invested in one way or the other and it will never be bad that you join the train now but just know that, invest what you can afford to lose on any day.
Activity: 336
October 31, 2018, 08:09:03 AM
In cryptocurrency you need to invest the money that you can afford to lose, or at least that which is not needed for some time.  See for yourself the situation on the market!
Activity: 308
October 31, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think it's not good idea when you intend to invest all your money into cryptocurrency , If you want to invest your money in cryptocurrency , you should invest half of your money , it will be better when you invest all your money .
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
Now is not the best time to think about investing large amounts of money the market is not stable and it is better to invest in small parts but in different good projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 31, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Now it is difficult to judge the cryptocurrency , it is not in the best position to say that it will certainly become the future , over time it will only become more stable.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 30, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
Of course the future of crypto will be better, but for good or bad it depends on your fate and the way you invest well. Crypto is not as easy as you think, buying at low prices and selling at high prices, in fact more than that, crypto is very complicated in understanding market movements. You better learn first, and invest after you know more about crypto
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
I fully believe on crypto by heart. According to me, future of crypto is very bright as well as prosper in every terms. One day, government will definitely legalize crypto for the growth of their countries.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 01:39:59 PM
Depends on what you want to get, if you're going to invest in technology and what people can do with the blockchain in the future, cryptos are exceptional, and I think a technology is on par with cloud computing in the sense that it will revolutionize the industry, now if you see it economically and you're here to earn money (which is totally valid) I think it would start slowly, since the market is not at its best time for now.
Activity: 404
October 30, 2018, 01:36:36 PM
I think the crypto market will have good results in the future. This was seen when Bitcoin was born and has grown in the direction of gradually increasing but not decreasing. So the crypto market has also increased and improved.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 30, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
For me and in my own opinion, I still believed that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good move and good thing for you to do because in some point, dealing and investing in crypto will give you more profit and earning.
What are your conclusions based on?
It seems to me that if TS took advantage of the optimistic advice that is given to him here with great frequency, now he would drink only water, and there would be not enough money for food.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
It is not necessary to invest the last money in cryptocurrencies, it is very risky. Yes, of course here you can win by taking a risk, but you can lose. But I think the future of cryptocurrencies, they will live long.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 30, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
It is very difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrency. Its price is influenced by many factors. Of course, we hope for a good future, but it is possible that there will be a bad one.
Activity: 672
October 30, 2018, 01:29:22 PM
the world of crypto has a potential level of profit in investing in the digital world. indeed risky but if you know the startegy and what steps you take. try to examine what you want and do. I'm sure your family will be in the royal place if you succeed
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
October 30, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

I suggest that you study and learned enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because crypto is a volatile business in a matter of week you will gain big if you're in right timing but you will also loss big if market goes down. Its to do study and do not invest all your money in one business only. Divide it and leave some portion for back up in case something goes wrong.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 30, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
For me, the future of crypto is good. Seeing every bounty's projects take action is a proof that crypto is a success. Although investing all that you have in crypto is not really a good idea, knowing that the market's prices are volatile. And you should know what you're investing into, or else you'll be gambling your life.
Pages:
Jump to: