Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 36. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 17, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
I think everyone wants the best for themselves and their loved ones, but now it is very difficult to predict which is good and bad, everything is so absurd that it is very difficult to predict
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:58:06 PM
the future of cryptocurrency in my opinion is good, and now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency because the price is down, my advice is you buy the top 10 coins in lict coinmarketcap, that is the best choice
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
It is hardly possible to predict with absolute certainty what will happen in the future. But I continue to believe in the excellent prospects of the crypto market in the future, it is here that new and useful technologies for the development of the digital society will appear.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
The Crypto currency just barely gets its long way in the financial world. And the crypto currency has a great future, because it has a number of advantages over the existing financial system.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
The future will be great. I'm sure that the cryptocurrency will become popular among the common people
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 01:44:15 PM
don't believe people saying it was a good decision to join crypto. Look at your wallet, and you will discover very fast who is lying to you
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 01:42:42 PM
For me investment in crypto has become one of the best solutions in my life. After all, investments in crypto have excellent prospects in the future. Thanks to crypto, the company will receive useful technologies for profitable and secure transactions. And investors will have the opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
if crypto does not have a future, why should experts compete to participate in crypto? what are their reasons? look there are many big companies that are developing to adopt blockchain and also make crypto, are these things that do not have a future, think for yourself and you will get the answer.
Activity: 1050
September 17, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
There seems to be nothing better than crypto for investment, you don't have to be confused because of cryptocurrency hopes for the future. The world of technology is increasingly sophisticated, especially in the economic sector, with the presence of crypto making an increase in the world economy in terms of great transactions. I believe crypto is very good for the future, and maybe this is the right investment for the future.
Activity: 32
September 17, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Nobody can say for sure. If there was at least some confidence, there would be no earnings.
Activity: 518
September 17, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Still hard to tell at this moment, issues are still present with regards to the adaptation of cryptocurrencies in different countries. Also, the majority of the market is facing difficulties this year particularly with continuous market downtrend. Making such conclusion would be absurd on whether the future would be bright or not.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 17, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
depending on the people and the government, whether it can accept or not crypto, if people and the government begin to accept Crypto, I am sure that the future of Crypto will be good.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
In my opinion, crypto will have a great future and will be widely used in our life, but putting all your savings in cryptocurrencies is a bad idea. You should invest only such amount of money you are able to loose forever without any consequences.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
Of course, the future of crypto is good, since 2009 to till bitcoin survive with great potential. Before judge anything’s future you have to know everything his past. We can see the crypto was bright as like sun but though now market is decline but it just for a limited time. Crypto will rise as it was before.

Don’t make any decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet for some reason they always say to not to invest market will dumb and others discourage talking. I always emphasize to research on market then invest. If once you research you will understand what to do. Never invest all of your money in one project because it’s very risky.
If you want rapid profit then you have to take more risk. This industry is not a small industry. Day by day it’s getting bigger. So do your own research and invest very carefully. Future of crypto is bright as like as sun.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 17, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Today, the market is still very bearish. When we are going to invest, actually it is a very good time to invest in the cryptocurrency. But of course, we need carefulness in selecting the right crypto. For The future crypto, I think that there are many promising coins. If we can choose the best crypto, why not? Just diversify your money into some coins, but save some for your savings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 06:50:52 AM
The saturation of investors the fuds and the massive frequency of scammers has killed the pep and spirit of Bitcoin and it is now like a flattened beer.
Activity: 424
September 17, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
Investing all savings in cryptocurrency is a big risk. Think well before you do this.
Activity: 588
September 17, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Crypto has a future. Only thing for sure is crypto has good impact to people. It is a matter of how we deal to the changes. Many of us started embracing crypto. As of now I noticed some crypto already used as a mode of payment. Through this, it has become well known to other people even to those who are not active online.
Activity: 228
September 17, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
At the moment crypto market is not good because altcoin is going to very dump, if you check out this market price so you can see most of the coin is dumping. I think in a short time market will be recover his previous price. Lot’s of people still now making a good money form cryptocurrency so I think crypto future is so good for everyone. If you want to start crypto business so you can stat because it is a perfect time to start business with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 06:02:56 AM
Cryptocurrency conditions will be a mystery in the lives of many people.
I am sure that Cryptocurrency can be in good condition and can deteriorate because Cryptocurrency is volatile so the price development can change.
But so far I see Cryptocurrency conditions will improve in the future, Cryptocurrency is a technology that is needed in the future and even though it is currently experiencing a price decline I am sure that Cryptocurrency will increase further in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: