Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 14. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:09:03 PM
I can not take this coin seriously. It seems to me that this is just a joke. I do not think that this coin has a bright future. It seems to me that without support, this coin will soon die
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 04:44:11 PM
dogecoin is dead, nothing to expect from this coin. along with the bitcoin up, dogecoin will die slowly

i'm disagree with you bro, if dogecoin will die, why not now?? until now doge still have big community
and i believe the doge communty help this coin survive until now, and im sure the price will $1 the next 2 or 3 years
Yes I agree. The coin will not die as long as it has a community that supports it. I think that the price of a coin can grow after a while.  Smiley
Activity: 50
December 22, 2017, 12:12:52 AM
doge is like a chillcoin, people like to have it and trade with it but has no potential to become the real coin as the supply is unlimited which means its value will never go beyond a certain point
Activity: 210
December 21, 2017, 11:23:28 PM
Although I love DogeCoin, DogeCoin seems to have stopped the code update and the community is active, but it's inevitable that this will go to zero. Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
December 21, 2017, 08:23:38 PM
I admir dogecoin not because I'm a dog lover but it is still existing after how many years since it first became popular even though dogecoin has been create as a joke.

Dogecoin have some good features too like the fast transaction and the very very low fee for every transaction. Dogecoin has been used too as a tip for others. Dogecoin is useful for me even though it has a low price.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
December 21, 2017, 08:18:50 PM
All what I know about this coin, that it has fast transactions, low fee. So some people are using this for transfering money. And there are some pumps on this coin too, so you can buy it on the bottom, for long term. Don't look at Dogecoin as a some project with the future, it's just meme coin, that's it.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
December 21, 2017, 08:09:58 PM
Apparently Dogecoin will exist in its current form for a long time. Can be a small pampas and for them to keep a small amount of dogs. I do not share pessimistic opinions about the death of dogs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
Dogecoin has some interesting characteristics. Being a cheap coin with small transactions fees and large adoption by exchanges is useful for people to get a start in the crypto ecosystem. However, we need to keep in mind that the dogecoin was created literally as a joke, and at the moment some projects also offer these features, Raiblocks is a example.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 07:00:47 PM
for now maybe Dogecoin is still low in price compared to other coin. may rise in the coming year.

Dogecoin is low in price for a reason and that reason is that there is an absolutely astronomical level of supply, if the supply was less DOGE could be valued higher but with the current supply and the ever increasing rate the price is destined to always get lower despite occasional pumps like we've seen of late.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 06:58:01 PM
for now maybe Dogecoin is still low in price compared to other coin. may rise in the coming year.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 06:02:33 PM
It is amazing the simple fact that Dogecoin still exists, after so many years, if you think that it has been created as a joke. Its future is mysterious.
I, too, am very amused that this coin is used. Many years have passed. It will be interesting to look at this coin in 5 years.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 05:31:24 PM
Last few months people were just buying cryptos in an attempt to make good investment. Most of them buying cheap coins and hoping to get rich in few months or years. Must admit I am doing pretty much the same thing, for me it is working big time, verge, dogecoin, xmy, tron are all small investments  but already a big profit.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
December 21, 2017, 05:22:06 PM
It is amazing the simple fact that Dogecoin still exists, after so many years, if you think that it has been created as a joke. Its future is mysterious.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 05:00:38 PM
I once quite a long time even mined this coin.  Cheesy
If it is used by someone at least, it's not bad. I'm glad that this coin was used.
Activity: 518
December 21, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
I think that no one can determine exactly which coin will give good growth in the future. And the Dog has indeed small commissions for the transaction and high speed. I mainly apply the Dogi for all translations. Monacoin, too, made a joke, but look at what now is the growth of the coin.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
I think it's just a speculative coin and the future is simple in it. Artificial growth, an artificial fall and so in a circle
Activity: 135
December 21, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
No, doge can not have a future. She was born as a troll and will remain a troll. I think it's good just to make money when BTC collapses
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 11:17:39 AM
well other coins may have better technology and stuff, but the one thing every coin needs and what actually helps a coin succeed, is user adoption. I think it is very reasonable to expect Dogecoin to be around and healthy
Activity: 280
December 21, 2017, 11:12:38 AM
Yes, I heard from the news that some crypto currency exchanges used this coin to conduct transactions among themselves because of fast transactions and small commissions.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 02:38:58 PM
Dogecoin dont have a great future for now but i think somedat it will rise up again. It has a great value as a coin for some systems. But now he is at the bottom, i feel too bad for this coin. Still this is the most efficient coin.

If the rising price is a measure of the success of a coin, Then dogecoin is not one of those coins. Doge was created for the purpose of sharing among community members and not to be great in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: