Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 13. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 10:50:59 PM
Dogecoin is a coin used for tipping. Widely used in reddit. It doesn't get any further than that. It was a meme coin, had its peak, it's the first tipping coin infact. Don't expect it to grow huge, because it won't. All I do with dogecoin is have fun with it, because it has no real purpose after all.
even so doge coin is one of the coins that has great strength and can be a favorite for some investors because it can provide great benefits, especially doge up 100% in this week.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 09:15:40 PM
Shibe community are still going on despite the  stunted growth in the price oftheir coin. I like doge because it bring fun to crypto space and i particularly like it more when doge was participating in event around the world. It help popularized crypto currency and i hope it will not die.
Activity: 127
December 27, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
After reading comments I have registered expressly to talk about dogecoin, as a user of this currency, I would like to talk about the supply.

At this moment there are 112,523,368,323 coins, which are many, and very cheap, this is because the basic unit is very low. This is very practical because it is not necessary to use confusing fractions or a smaller unit as does bitcoin with satoshi. This is an advantage for the purpose of micropayments and tips. Currently tips are usually 10, 50, 200 dogecoins. It is a very manageable amount. In the future if dogecoin increases in value, tips will be 1, 5, or 20. Hey, this is very appreciated as tip by the new users.

But as I say, it is only a unit of measurement, and the basic units must be small, such as the meter, the gram, or the byte. And in the same way that when the quantities exceed the thousands or millions, the kilo or mega is used. In dogecoin we use the kilodoge or the megadoge.

To equate to bitcoin, we must use the megadoge, which is currently worth $9000. It is curious that if we make the comparison find that there are almost 17 million Btc in circulation, but only 112,000 MÐ. This means that in the future it may be more difficult to have 1MD than 1฿. Even with an annual infinite supply of 5% in the next thousand years there will not be more Megadoges than bitcoins.

But also, if we look at the current supply, we see that this year and the next will continue to provide millions of bitcoins, compared to just 5000 MÐ. It is true that when bitcoin finishes its mining, dogecoin will continue to supply those 5000MÐ, but it will no longer be 5%. Within 10 years it will be 3%, and within 30 years only 2%. And during this century it will continue its reduction to 1%. And at that time the total supply will not be even 1 million MÐ.

I hope I have clarified a bit what inflation and the high supply of currency means in practice. There are people who say that it is better, others that it is worse. The worst is how it is seen in this speculative world, but I think that in the end it is better.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 08:07:58 PM
Doge wasn't created as bitcoin or ether, is more like a funny coin to be used for fun pourpuse, that's why there's no limit mining them as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 27, 2017, 08:07:04 PM
I am in this crypto field from last 5 years and I am not able to understand that why people are still buying dogecoin because according to me its only of the crap coins available in the market at this time its not worth to invest money in such a dead coin but I don't understand people concept of choosing a good coin or I think they do not even check that in which coin they are investing they just see the low price and go for it. It's not a good way to invest in coin I always do proper research before investing in any coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
December 27, 2017, 08:03:08 PM
The future of canine coins - I think good. New year is the year of the dog. Therefore, the dog will be affected for his coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 27, 2017, 07:27:22 PM
Dogecoin started in 2013 as a joke coin which has gained popularity as a tipping coin. With 100billion coins already mined ang 5 something billion coins added to its circulatiin every year. The fact that it has so many supply makes it less valuable which means the price wouldn't increase. True, we always go back to the law of supply and demand taught by us in economics class. It all boils down to that, really. As you can see if the supply is high, the value may go down or may become stagnant. If doge wants a future, it must limit the supply of its coins. That's the best future this coin could ever have.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 27, 2017, 07:09:15 PM
Before I like dogecoin because I see to this coin that I have possible to become rich my dogecoin in my wallet I think last 2 years ago And I will sell it before end of this year 2017 because I did not see any progress.  Yes they have little but it's only little and it will takes few years to reach that.  But I hope it will increase the price.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 07:06:21 PM
dogecoin is dead, nothing to expect from this coin. along with the bitcoin up, dogecoin will die slowly

i'm disagree with you bro, if dogecoin will die, why not now?? until now doge still have big community
and i believe the doge communty help this coin survive until now, and im sure the price will $1 the next 2 or 3 years

The big community is a key to success. What else need? DOGE may do revolutionary update in the future and it pump it's price to the moon. This is my humble opinion, I do not say this will be for sure, but it may be. Nobody can say for sure.
Activity: 6
December 27, 2017, 07:00:54 PM
I feel things like dogecoin are perfect lightweight experiments to both get people interested in crypto and build the community.

Sometimes when we come to the table with too much expectation and promise of future value it can burden or sometimes destroy the final outcome. (Tezos.)

I don't believe dogecoin will ever become something valuable - but I think that question of value misses the point. It's a useful tool. And who doesn't like shiba inus?
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 06:57:15 PM
Doge is a joke but if you invested say 100k in doge at the time this thread was created, you would have around 700k

That is ironic in my opinion, Doge is a joke but if you
invested money year ago you would have x 7, is that
joke then?
   It is something I do not understand, many people talk
how many alt-coins are just scams, but in the world same
alt-coins are being more accepted and their price is rising.
That contradictory is what confuse me in many moments
when I read comments here, that is why I decided to have
faith and to have my own opinion. I read what other people
wrote but I follow just my own feeling.
   Doge is just an example how wrong many people were before
and same is happening now, if you believe in Doge, buy it and
have faith, if not find other alt-coin, what ever you do find something
and do not care too much what other people wrote here.

Worded that wrong
I mean it was created as a joke (i think) based on a meme

But its a perfectly working currency with low fees, and a well known one.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
December 27, 2017, 06:37:10 PM
dogecoin is dead, nothing to expect from this coin. along with the bitcoin up, dogecoin will die slowly

i'm disagree with you bro, if dogecoin will die, why not now?? until now doge still have big community
and i believe the doge communty help this coin survive until now, and im sure the price will $1 the next 2 or 3 years
Why do you think so? I don't want to argue. I just want to get acquainted with the logical arguments of the supporters of the Dog.  Smiley
Activity: 88
December 27, 2017, 06:28:59 PM
Although I love DogeCoin, DogeCoin seems to have stopped the code update and the community is active, but it's inevitable that this will go to zero. Sad Sad

True, take the advantage while you can, it will keep goign up for a little bit then crash, that is what i think
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 06:09:26 PM
dogecoin is a veteran coin in comparison to this new alts and simply i dont know what happened to it it crashing and i think it is now don't worth much
my advice to you is to forget about it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 27, 2017, 06:06:16 PM
Doge is a joke but if you invested say 100k in doge at the time this thread was created, you would have around 700k

That is ironic in my opinion, Doge is a joke but if you
invested money year ago you would have x 7, is that
joke then?
   It is something I do not understand, many people talk
how many alt-coins are just scams, but in the world same
alt-coins are being more accepted and their price is rising.
That contradictory is what confuse me in many moments
when I read comments here, that is why I decided to have
faith and to have my own opinion. I read what other people
wrote but I follow just my own feeling.
   Doge is just an example how wrong many people were before
and same is happening now, if you believe in Doge, buy it and
have faith, if not find other alt-coin, what ever you do find something
and do not care too much what other people wrote here.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 05:36:24 PM
Dogecoin is going up so fast, no one knows the real reasons of why it has been increasing that much, but the fees are pretty low, $0,01 per transaction, that is enough to consider doge as a good altcoin after all.
Activity: 19
December 27, 2017, 05:34:38 PM
I am frustrated on Dogecoin ‘s increament recently, it shouldn’t on my mind. There is nothing can make it big other than it’s made early, only for this reason there is no way it can survive in long term market
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 05:20:37 PM
All the coin do not have to be very high in price before someone can invest in it, dogecoin is serving it purpose so I do not think dogecoin will die.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
December 27, 2017, 05:09:21 PM
Dogecoin doesnt have any future,so stop your expectations for this shitcoin,.
Pages:
Jump to: