Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 12. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 28, 2017, 10:02:14 AM
Will DogeCoin really have a future? This token has been around for a few years, perhaps because next year is the year of the dog, there will also be a wave of big rise
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
Dogecoin is a coin used for tipping. Widely used in reddit. It doesn't get any further than that. It was a meme coin, had its peak, it's the first tipping coin infact. Don't expect it to grow huge, because it won't. All I do with dogecoin is have fun with it, because it has no real purpose after all.

Dogecoin as I know is a coin made or developed in China. Unfortunately for Dogecoin, not very many believe in it, and not very many use it as well, which is why it has maintained a fairly low value every since its introduction years ago. Even if China has banned the use of some altcoins and bitcoins, it didn't actually help in boosting the image and value of the coins developed in their countries because it lacked major support from seasoned cryptocurrency users. Due to that, I would not recommend investing in it that much unless some magical thing happens that would help pump its value.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
December 28, 2017, 08:49:53 AM
Doge was onced popular,but the expectations of people didnt meet because they realized that it just a copy of BTC with higher confirmation speed,thats why it is called now worthless.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 08:46:56 AM
Dogecoin for life. Earned a lot of doges for posts on r/dogecoin. One of the main reasons why I'm in love with Dogecoin is community.
For me dogecoin doesn't have a very bright future just like the other alt coins, i think dogecoin will not survive for many years, maybe in 2018 or 2019 dogecoin will die because there are many promising altcoins that is blooming its price or its value unlike on dogecoin.
Activity: 127
December 28, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
Doge wasn't created as bitcoin or ether, is more like a funny coin to be used for fun pourpuse, that's why there's no limit mining them as well.

The devs left already DOGECOIN but luckily it is still alive and kicking because there are too many traders sees it's advantage of exchanging bitcoin to DOGE when sending to some exchanges because it has faster and lower fees than bitcoin. And when it was sent successfully then that will be the time to exchange it for bitcoin with lesser fees and it's quicker than the usual way of sending bitcoin.
Worth to mention, DogeCoin is built in the vision of memecoin, and we can see there are nothing except Dogecoin who can sustain until now. I believe many people will abandon Dogecoin. In term technical, DogeCoin has a fast and cheap transaction which it adds the value of the coin.

That's the only good thing with Dogecoin even though there are too many people that are dumping it everyday but it has some use. Every trader are treating Dogecoin as something that is good for exchange and temporary solution for the problems that are existing now with the bitcoin network. Many will start to abandon doge when bitcoin's problem are already solved.

traders and investors will abandon any currency that does not yield benefits, including bitcoin.

Dogecoin will be successful because it is for ordinary people, not for traders
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 28, 2017, 06:50:36 AM
Doge wasn't created as bitcoin or ether, is more like a funny coin to be used for fun pourpuse, that's why there's no limit mining them as well.

The devs left already DOGECOIN but luckily it is still alive and kicking because there are too many traders sees it's advantage of exchanging bitcoin to DOGE when sending to some exchanges because it has faster and lower fees than bitcoin. And when it was sent successfully then that will be the time to exchange it for bitcoin with lesser fees and it's quicker than the usual way of sending bitcoin.
Worth to mention, DogeCoin is built in the vision of memecoin, and we can see there are nothing except Dogecoin who can sustain until now. I believe many people will abandon Dogecoin. In term technical, DogeCoin has a fast and cheap transaction which it adds the value of the coin.

That's the only good thing with Dogecoin even though there are too many people that are dumping it everyday but it has some use. Every trader are treating Dogecoin as something that is good for exchange and temporary solution for the problems that are existing now with the bitcoin network. Many will start to abandon doge when bitcoin's problem are already solved.
Activity: 127
December 28, 2017, 06:13:04 AM
According to a youtube video by Jackson Palmer, the Dogecoin development team will be implementing Segwit!
From the creator himself "Segwit and other new updates will be coming soon"!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@teammchenry/dogecoin-to-implement-segwit
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2017, 05:49:44 AM
I don't think that dogecoin will have a future. I thought that the dev in this coin or behind this coin, left the dogecoin. So I don't think that this will go up anymore. It is on its way down.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 05:47:17 AM
DogeCoin may be coming to spring, because DogeCoin seems to have been redeveloped, and the community has been doing well, and I've bought some DogeCoin.
Activity: 114
December 28, 2017, 05:39:04 AM
Dogecoin for life. Earned a lot of doges for posts on r/dogecoin. One of the main reasons why I'm in love with Dogecoin is community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
I don't think DOGE coin will be meaningful in the future. She has no prospects. She's just a joke coin!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 28, 2017, 05:28:51 AM
For me, I think the future of Dogecoin is unpredictable. It could pump or it could stay undervalued for more years to come.

I own 10,400+ Dogecoins, bought them at $0.006 per Doge. I honestly believe that Doge may pump a bit in 2018, since that is the year of the dog. John McAfee even tweeted about Dogecoin a few days ago, but I'm not really thrilled with the pump.

Maybe in the long run, Doge would fly high just like Ripple and other undervalued coins.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 05:03:55 AM
In the near future, I believe they will show a good leap up. If you want to make an investment, this is a good option. But after the jump you must immediately withdraw to make a profit.
Activity: 252
December 28, 2017, 05:01:37 AM
Dogecoin is a coin used for tipping. Widely used in reddit. It doesn't get any further than that. It was a meme coin, had its peak, it's the first tipping coin infact. Don't expect it to grow huge, because it won't. All I do with dogecoin is have fun with it, because it has no real purpose after all.

I also think it never grow much. The supply is very high. Only low supply can grow high.
I dont expect dogecoin now. It is past already.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 28, 2017, 05:00:11 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 04:38:24 AM
Indeed I note this one coin is very stable once the graph on the rat 100-127 slowly but surely to rate doge especially with a relatively fast and cheap transaction in the fee is also because the price is still low, if I think the doge can be made in our assets long term because it has a potential up in the range of 500 per coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
December 28, 2017, 04:16:45 AM
Dogecoin has managed to build up a feeling of pride and loyalty in it's community. They will stand by it, no matter what.
I think that's impressive...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 28, 2017, 04:13:20 AM

Activity: 108
December 28, 2017, 04:11:42 AM
Who says DOGE has no future? Pay me beer and you'll see  Smiley
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
December 27, 2017, 11:49:51 PM
even so doge coin is one of the coins that has great strength and can be a favorite for some investors because it can provide great benefits, especially doge up 100% in this week.

Transactions are fast and cheap, it's got fairly high volume, and most exchanges support it. It's useful for quickly moving money between exchanges. There's use cases for it besides speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: