Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of DogeCoin - page 16. (Read 6349 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 06:54:58 AM
I see a good future with dogecoin,the price is pumping i hear a lot of news from doge so i hold the doggy coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 06:28:54 AM
Dogecoin is still healthy compared to other coins, people still use it .There will be an upgrade on the joke currency soon. The developers will not neglect it and let it die.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 06:58:48 PM
It's quite funny that Dogecoin actually made some history in. A fun token worthless

I will save them for a long time, I mean I forgot my password of my wallet.  Lips sealed
Hope you didn't have too many. I almost lost access to mine as well, but then remembered the password after several attempts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 12:31:39 PM
The future of dogecoin is good as other altcoins. But dogecoin has a stable price band. It is good for long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 12:27:45 PM
I think that the future of this coin is the same as that of the other coins entering the first hundred coins. Fans of this coin are many.
Activity: 140
November 22, 2017, 12:11:10 PM
It's cryptoworld and it's hard to say anything about the future of any cryptocurrency. Even an addition of a well reputed person in the team can make alot of difference in the worth of coin. Dogecoin is one of the cheapest cryptocurrencies at present but it has some facts which can't be ignore. Dogecoin provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments than Bitcoin and we all know that time is money Cheesy Dogecoin is little bit less demanded cryptocurrency so low in demand means low in value...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:08:24 AM
I don't reckon that DogeCoin has any value in future. Never bought it and will not decide invest in this in the nearly future. It's not money just funny.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 08:59:38 AM
Every time I see a post asking about the future of Doge, I just want to burst out laughing and cry at the same time. It baffles me why doge has so much support for a project that zero development. Cryptocurrency has become a speculation market. This will be the cause of the downfall. It seems noone cares about the value these projects bring.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 06:03:04 AM
If I see the name of this coin, it immediately becomes ridiculous. DogCoin is one big joke.
Activity: 336
November 13, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
It's quite funny that Dogecoin actually made some history in. A fun token worthless

I will save them for a long time, I mean I forgot my password of my wallet.  Lips sealed
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:45:33 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 13, 2017, 06:31:04 PM
There is no future for Dogecoin. It's just a funny coin. There is no value. It wastes time to invest in it.
Yes but I noticed that it is good to buy doge when price is extremely low, like now, that coin is being pumped and dumped over and over again.
What is purpose of dogecoin anyway?
I see people are gambling with it and using it for what i already said - pump and dump and nothing more.
Activity: 215
November 13, 2017, 06:29:11 PM
Dogecoin is the natural way a Democratic Capitalist country creates a cryptocurrency.
Doge is technology the US Dollar can use to move in and out of encrypted electronic states, just like bitcoin, but with more available than bitcoin, it allows the $1 mark to find a natural crypto ally in Dogecoin. And with all other fiat currencies moving in and out of Doge, $1 or even $10 a Doge is reasonable in five years.

I can't really a future for dogecoin. A copy-cat of bitcoin and it doesn't provide innovation to the ecosystem of blockchain. Then it's hard to expect it become 1$ or $10. Actually the current price is also amazing for such trash.

A simple clone of bitcoin, that's the summary of dogecoin. Investin it is very dangerous to me.
Activity: 448
November 13, 2017, 06:27:06 PM
dogecoin is dead, nothing to expect from this coin. along with the bitcoin up, dogecoin will die slowly
I leave doge because holding it isn't profitabel , the price is only 17-18 satoshis. That's a pity a coin that is so popular now worth nothing. I lost a lot holding bitcoin because I bought at 67 satoshis. Now I prefer eth, The price is stable so I can predict when to buy and to sell for profit.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 06:09:49 PM
Your wrong about the price, I've seen it double and halve. In terms of USD value. As to it's future, who can say for certain. It does not look good with no active development
So many other projects for that coin it's kind of funny. Do they not know what the price of Doge was?
Activity: 87
November 13, 2017, 12:15:06 PM
I remember how I mined docegoins a long time ago ...
Also i have a dogefaucet.
Now I will remember them with nostalgia, because this type of coins has died
The demand has died off because of the unlimited amount of coins into existence,but you have to remember that this is the cheapest coin with the cheapest transaction fees and every user trying out crypto currency for the first time can check the waters with dogecoin and learn the basics before venturing into other major coins.

I agree dogecoin is like a newbie coin for me. You can test how crypto works and stuff. You can even spare dogecoin and have a bit of money from it. You can also convert them to currency's on Coinpot.

I use coinpot to recieve my dogecoins. It is like a collecting wallet for me. I save up and then i convert them.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
November 13, 2017, 12:11:31 PM
A long time ago I mined DogCoin ... And it was fun. But this type of coins has died. Now I will remember them with nostalgia.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:08:35 AM
i can't imagine that there will be future for doge now. it is a joke coin. where should be a serious case?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 12, 2017, 05:02:10 AM
Tough one, it seems to be left somewhat in the doldrums of crypto as of late, which is ironic for a jocular coin lol.

Some say it's going to remain a joke and stay where it is, others say as an old coin it will get it's turn (pump), i have no idea which way it's going to go ;d
The reason why it would not really have much value as it is is because of the unlimited supply. No matter how many in circulation today, so much more keeps coming. It was not really meant to even stay up to this point as it was more like a trial and error kind of coin with no much basis and then people took it up with some support till date. For trading though, you can make a lot of profit when it gets pumped which usually happens once in a while.

I already sold all my dogecoin long time ago.
I'm not see significant progress of dogecoin or it just will become deadcoin. still low price until now  Undecided.
You may really want to buy some now when they are very cheap and sell them back for more than x2. Grin I have doubled my coins so many times with doge coin at times like this. However, there are so many coins anyway that can even give much more profit than doge right now, but doge still seems to be a nice option.
Activity: 122
November 11, 2017, 02:58:16 PM
Dogecoin is the natural way a Democratic Capitalist country creates a cryptocurrency.
Doge is technology the US Dollar can use to move in and out of encrypted electronic states, just like bitcoin, but with more available than bitcoin, it allows the $1 mark to find a natural crypto ally in Dogecoin. And with all other fiat currencies moving in and out of Doge, $1 or even $10 a Doge is reasonable in five years.
Pages:
Jump to: