Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 13. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

NEO is very strong coin in cypto market.NEO future is very bright . many upcoming coins use neo platform that’s why neo price increase very fast .NEO coin is seventh largest coin in coinmarketcap.and I am pretty sure NEO price can go up from 117.238 USD to 350.433 USD in near future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
February 24, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
Personally, I believe in NEO-this altcoin will soar, I think that the ether will overtake the price. Too serious coin and serious people are behind it.
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
Do not take into account the Chinese government much. Their prohibitions and regulations - a temporary phenomenon. NEO will be a strong platform for the ICO as ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 24, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
NEO is now very popular not only in China, but also in Europe, so even the special attention of the Chinese government does not kill NEO
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
For me neo will achieve bigger price and will be one of the best altcoins in future. Looking very good and has a lot support. If you want invest, do this now buying neo
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 08:28:01 AM
I believe in the future NEO will compete fairly with ETH. NEO and ETH competition will be fierce as more and more ICO projects are deployed on the NEO platform which is very successful when being traded. NEO is well supported by China's largest crypto market, which is a very solid foundation for NEO to achieve new value.

This project is very good and get support by many people. I do not think that this tire will ever touch the NEO. I think that this altcoin will soon rise in its position and its price will reach more than a thousand. That's in my opinion
The Chinese made one of the best cryptocurrencies, with a very interesting protocol for charging the balance on the purse. So, I believe that NEO will be one of the most popular cryptocurrency in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
February 24, 2018, 08:21:42 AM
I think it will have a bright future because of GAS. Unlike ETH, all owners of NEO could get the passive income, unlike miners only with ETH. But ETH could choose PoS way of development. Miners will be pissed off of course and move to another project. Could be risky behavior. I believe in NEO, too pricey for me, unfortunately.
Activity: 350
February 24, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
I believe in the future NEO will compete fairly with ETH. NEO and ETH competition will be fierce as more and more ICO projects are deployed on the NEO platform which is very successful when being traded. NEO is well supported by China's largest crypto market, which is a very solid foundation for NEO to achieve new value.

This project is very good and get support by many people. I do not think that this tire will ever touch the NEO. I think that this altcoin will soon rise in its position and its price will reach more than a thousand. That's in my opinion
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 23, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
it is simple.. Neo will face like an ethereum future.. really good project..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
I think NEO will survive the Chinese Gov crackdown because it is the only one aiming at government compliance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
February 23, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
I think neo is looking forward to a good future. This is one of the most big competitors for Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 23, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
I kind of agree with the fact that the government should control the crypt because there are so many scams in which people invest money and it becomes a matter of national security
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 22, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
NEO tech is good enough to attract overseas ICO too. they are the 2nd best platform right now.
Absolutely agree with the fact that even the restrictions of the Chinese government will not fail the course of the NEO, it is very popular and I am sure that already in this half-year it will fall into the TOP5 in coinmarketcap
Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

china is support Neo and LTC so, do not wary about these coins, you can search for more information in google, but NEO will has good future and one of the best coins for long term.
I don't know about LTC but NEO exactly all right. Development, partnerships, events, ICO's. What else is needed? I hope NEO will be nea $800-900 in summer
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

china is support Neo and LTC so, do not wary about these coins, you can search for more information in google, but NEO will has good future and one of the best coins for long term.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market Wink NEO has a great future! Smart contracts are the future of blockchains and Ethereum has proven this.

NEO is a good and popular coin but I don't think it is undervalued at the moment. Undervalued coins are those which are below $500 million marketcap with good fundamentals. This is not the exact mark but I do think low value marketcap coins have larger upside potential. But it doesn't mean NEO would rise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
I think NEO will be a very good platform on which many other technologies will be built on and am bullish on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market Wink NEO has a great future! Smart contracts are the future of blockchains and Ethereum has proven this.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
Now NEO cryptocurrency is experiencing a period of active growth, but only time will tell if the company will succeed in achieving its goal. In any case, the expectations of how this cryptocurrency will behave in the coming months are the most optimistic.
Activity: 588
February 20, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Looking at charts it becomes obvious that it is not late to invest in NEO. Blockchains with tokens (such as NEO) all have a bright perspectives . I used to buy NEO on Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: