Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 14. (Read 3172 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 20, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
Neo is one of the best promising coin this year and they implemented KYC to create a Neo base smart contracts platform. if you're willing to make a big investment here choose NEO i promise you will multiply your money this year!

I have been investing in NEO for a long time and this coin has already made a good profit because I bought it at a price of 5 dollars. But I do not sell. I am confident that thanks to smart contracts the price will tend to go up. Perhaps this coin will repeat the way of ETH 2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
February 20, 2018, 08:27:30 AM
Seeing that only NEO is rising while others fall,and seeing it's run from December when I saw it was $37 and now ~$170,I can easily see NEO hit the $1000 price and a market cap of ~100bln. Maybe not this year but if it goes like this,the end of 2018 will see NEO near that price.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
February 20, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
I think NEO price can reach $1000 by the end of the year.
I completely agree with you. Neo is an excellent coins which will reach new ATH this year and I think $500 dollars is within reach, but maybe higher as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 20, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
Future of NEO is really bright, it will go far and high i wish to have some, badfully is old them at the time they worth 10$, i had only 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
February 20, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
This coin is very promising, I keep in my portfolio 25% of the money in coin format NEO. It is also worth knowing that GAS can also be bought and sold, and its price is sometimes very weighty. A good price for the coin will be in 2019, as I think. Try to find out more about this coin, smart contracts. Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
I think NEO is wonderful project and will be booming in 2018. More NEO platform base coins are coming and NEO is more popular than ever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Centralized blockchains like NEO will have a particularly hard time competing with Ethereum, because the legal liability of their operators requires them to be permissioned, and require token issuers to get their approval before issuing a token. For these reasons, I don't believe such platforms will offer much competition to ETH.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
Loving NEO but really don't like it's centralized form right now. A lot of promises that it will decentralize but the fact is, currently NEO operates all validator nodes. Looking forward to when community members can step up to do so!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 07:40:52 AM
Neo is one of the best promising coin this year and they implemented KYC to create a Neo base smart contracts platform. if you're willing to make a big investment here choose NEO i promise you will multiply your money this year!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
February 20, 2018, 06:16:10 AM
i think we might be looking a good future for NEO, when china fully legalize cryptos i believe this will be the first booming coin the coinmarketcap believe me. Since more and more NEO platform base coin are coming i believe many people such as investors and coin developers are really relying to it's potential. I'll not be surprise if this will be hitting top 5 after 2018. But who knows let's just wait and see.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 20, 2018, 02:19:18 AM
Neo has a lot of potential considering it's developers and partners. Their project is also good. The future is bright in Neo because it is considered as China's eth and it is also popular to us investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 20, 2018, 01:46:35 AM
I think NEO has a very promising future, and I don't see any government will actually carry through with a long term ban on any cryptocurrencies. They are looking for ways to regulate usage and benefit, but let's not forget crypto is decentralised so you can easily pick up your operation and move to a friendly envirnoment. Took part in the Zeepin ICO recently which ran on the NEO platform so they are picking up more and more projects.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:39:03 AM
i think NEO can go to moon 2018
Activity: 25
February 20, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

Considering what NEO has offered so far, the potential seems very promising for the future. I'm fascinated to see how big NEO will truly become.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

crypto is constantly innovating in the world of money. NEO is one of them. NEO gives investors a chance. it will take place marketcap. evaluate the opportunity.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

BTC.NEO is also learning this market. Everyone knows the crypto money world fast. NEO will have much better places in the future. will make money for their investors .BTC
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
For me this Neo coin will have a very good potential in the future. seen at this time Neo is getting popular. there is the possibility that this coin will be a contender for the ethereum which now occupies the top coin of altcoin.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:38:07 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
as we all know that Neo is chinese Ethereum ,i guess this coin will only rely on what the chinese governments move towards crypto.we see lots of neo movements everytime china speaks against of in favor of crypto.so lets just wait for china declaration on whats the real stands on this community so that neos future will reveal too
The future of Neo will be the next big cryptocurrency next to eth.Neo is developing their platform for dApps and ICO's and smart contract.Neo will probably reach 500$ this upcoming years.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 18, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
as we all know that Neo is chinese Ethereum ,i guess this coin will only rely on what the chinese governments move towards crypto.we see lots of neo movements everytime china speaks against of in favor of crypto.so lets just wait for china declaration on whats the real stands on this community so that neos future will reveal too
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 18, 2018, 09:22:01 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
NEO is the best coin with this platform! NEO like etherium from China!
You can invest and get your profits! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: