Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 14. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ethereum Meta иcпoльзyя нoвыe cмapт-кoнтpaкты, пoзвoляeт ocyщecтвлять пpямыe aнoнимныe плaтeжи мeждy cтopoнaми.
Пoльзoвaтeли мoгyт кoнвepтиpoвaть aнoнимныe мoнeты-Ethereum Meta в oбычный эфиp, тaк и oбpaтнo, тeм caмым, иcключaя любyю вoзмoжнyю пpocлeживaeмocти.
Activity: 364
Good future for this project, I will keep watch that !
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Because the project is so very well organized system and concepts are made so easy for learned and follow.semoga the team of this project team can provide more creative ideas or ideas to advance this project
Activity: 104
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. But it also comes with disadvantages also. I am not that familiar with this approach but very much interested in learn more about it.
Activity: 131
Thank you for joining our project!
ETHM have been transferred to your wallets!

If you want to receive the Referral Bonus Airdrop please follow the rules on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

You can also bring your friends to our community and they will be receiving Airdrop too!

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 10
Program is good!
I like it and join it.
Hope to the moon.
Activity: 80
I believe that this project will become a rocket in 2018. tokens associated with confidentiality are underestimated.
P.S. if you were distributing airdrop and whitelists to the participants so that transactions would be hidden - it would be cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Very interesting and unique bounty program great job wishing success😇😀
Activity: 2
It is an interesting project.
I was longing for Etherium specializing in privacy. Grin
Activity: 182
I have read a lot about this project on bitcointalk, then I checked the thread, read the website, liked the idea. Seems really promising, untraceable transactions are huge for our community.
Activity: 257
I support your project, untracked transactions are a great idea. I wish you luck in the project and participate in AirDrop!
Activity: 1
SSL and ethereum is a great project.
Activity: 131
Wow, this looks promising and interesting. Security features added to Ethereum network. I hope this project succeed. Excellent roadmap and whitepaper. Great job Smiley

Thank you, we are building Anonymous Market Place and think it will be a unique and promising application of anonymous transactions. We think that every member of our community can be part of the project, spreading a word and writing a post that explains the project will be highly appreciated and rewarded with ETHM (Please see Bounty section for more information)
Activity: 532
I like the ideal behind this project because user can easily convert ethers into anonymous coins.
Awesome roadmap I hope this project will lead to success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The decentralized blockchain is packed with on ending possibilities, every now and then so many project are coming up to do more innovative things in the crypto space, i see ethereum meta has come to address some weakness in the ethereum network to make it more anonymous, untraceable transactions, this is mostly the rational behind blockchain decentralization. Though more projects of recent are also laying more emphasis on this anonymous transaction, so its a question of who among this project could deliver more better. Best luck to ethereum meta team.
Activity: 392
A great idea is a smooth transition inside the wallets that already support the ether. This will greatly simplify the dissemination of technology. And generally, like products that are clearly aimed at one goal only, but solve it perfectly.
Activity: 229
I like the idea, a project with an initiative movement in the real world definitely deserves support. But there is a great desire to learn more about the tensions of the project.
Activity: 294
airdrop for youtube yet? Smiley
Activity: 64
Interesting Project , im looking forward for this project success. Interesting Roadmap and Community out here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I am really interested in this porject
i am a strong support
i like anonymity

nevertheless, can we hope a complete catalan translation of all tools ?

In my country , lot of people speak only catalan or spanish
Pages:
Jump to: