Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 13. (Read 24670 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
We are building an Anonymous E-Market Place and we are using Ethereum blockchain to build our application on top of it using its Smart Contracts. Additionally, the second part of the name is Meta used in the sense of 'beyond', 'on top of'. We hope that clarifies decision that we made for naming our project's foundation token.

Since we are using Ethereum's Smart Contracts capabilities that reflect the business logic of trading Ethereum Meta for goods and vise versa, Anonymous E-Market Place cannot work on Verge, Monero or any other privacy-related coins, (any other privacy coins cannot support our Smart Contracts)

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team

I understood the part around the name now and indeed it makes kinda sense, what I am still lacking is understanding how this can be a privancy coin if it is using a transparent blockchain as ethereum...can you explain that in simple terms?

That is correct that Ethereum blockchain is traceable, that has its own advantages and disadvantages.

As you know, Ethereum blockchain allows Smart Contracts to control not only the token distributions but also allows to manage the assigned wallets within the contract.

Our first approach (Mixer Approach):
We are building a mixer wallet that will obfuscate the transactions traceability. I.e.: imagine you want to transfer from wallet A -> C, the wallet B, which is solely controlled by the SmartContract, receives the encrypted transaction information. Only wallet B knows its private key to decrypt the transaction information.
Wallet B receives the ETHM and encrypted message within the transaction (message contains information about where to send the ETHM , in this case, to the wallet C), When C receives the ETHM, that transaction will be already obfuscated, since all the transactions go to the wallet B which is controlled by the Smart Contract (i.e. the security of the Wallet B is maintained and reinforced by the peers of the Ethereum blockchain)

Our second approach (Zero-Knowledge Snarks):

As you know Ethereum community announced that they will enable the feature of using Zero-Knowledge Snarks protocol. We are planning to embed that protocol in our SmartContracts which will provide fully anonymous transactions capability.
You can read more about that here: https://www.coindesk.com/zk-snarks-everywhere-ethereum-privacy-tech-hits-tipping-point/
and here: https://hackernoon.com/how-to-prove-that-you-know-something-without-revealing-it-zero-knowledge-proofs-zcash-ethereum-43ce35d4d1c5

Also, please do not forget that the main application of Ethereum Meta is not just the peer-to-peer obfuscated transactions. Ethereum Meta is going to be a foundation of the Anonymous E-Market Place that reinforces buy/sell actions with its Smart Contracts.

Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
We are building an Anonymous E-Market Place and we are using Ethereum blockchain to build our application on top of it using its Smart Contracts. Additionally, the second part of the name is Meta used in the sense of 'beyond', 'on top of'. We hope that clarifies decision that we made for naming our project's foundation token.

Since we are using Ethereum's Smart Contracts capabilities that reflect the business logic of trading Ethereum Meta for goods and vise versa, Anonymous E-Market Place cannot work on Verge, Monero or any other privacy-related coins, (any other privacy coins cannot support our Smart Contracts)

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team

I understood the part around the name now and indeed it makes kinda sense, what I am still lacking is understanding how this can be a privancy coin if it is using a transparent blockchain as ethereum...can you explain that in simple terms?
Activity: 187
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Activity: 77
I see this as very good. And I will wait for more information on this project

Our community members choose to use other threads, but we will keep Reddit option available for the convenience of our members.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Check out the new article about Ethereum Meta on Steemit!

Thank you cryptoinsightz for such an interesting read!

You can click an image or go to this link: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoinsightz/ethereum-meta-the-sleeping-giant-which-is-revolutionising-the-crypto-privacy-arena

There are many guys who work today on smart contracts and privacy. Why do you think you are the best among them?

We are happy to have competition. Healthy competition eventually gives an opportunity to develop a well-crafted product that will serve for and solve problems of our society.

Ethereum Meta's main utilization is not just private (obfuscated) transactions but rather a foundation of a much bigger product - Anonymous E-Market Place.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Who owns all of the 50 or so 1.5M ETHM addresses?

Pre-ICO was announced publicly and we had more than 50 pre-ICO investors in this project. They have been investing from December 2017- January 2018.
We have divided Pre-ICO funds and distributed funds between earliest investors. Ethereum Meta still has funds available for future development and bounty programs.
If you want to join our community, we will be happy to have you. Also, if you want you can participate in our bounty program and you will be rewarded accordingly.

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Who owns all of the 50 or so 1.5M ETHM addresses?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
There are many guys who work today on smart contracts and privacy. Why do you think you are the best among them?

We added Ethereum Meta to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Ethereum Meta and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support ETHM so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your ETHM addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in ETHM from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Ethereum Meta profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Ethereum Meta project!

If you are a member of the Ethereum Meta core team, you can manage the Ethereum Meta profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Ethereum Meta profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

https://i.imgur.com/6ZTcCIml.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/RZgo8Wbl.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/QYFwlogl.jpg

Thank you Cheddur's Team, we appreciate your choice of listing our project on your platform!
Activity: 196
I am excited how this project is getting more publicity every day! Devs, you rock! Smiley
Activity: 56
Ethereum Meta token is a foundation of the Anonymous E-Market Place that we are building to be accessible by Tor Browser and provide fully anonymous experience.

PROOF IS GOING ANONYMOUS !

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
I think this has potential in the pricacy space, just don't see what the benefits for the user are to use Ethereum Meta instead Verge or Monero. Also the name is missleading as it suggests to be an own platform but instead serves as a token on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 5
The Airdrop is still going, please complete both steps and you will be rewarded with ETHM

Regards,
Ethereum Meta Team

Thanks for the response!

I think this is a really great project, to the point where I decided to buy ETHM direct from the Token Store.

What's so great about ETHM? It allows Ethereum blockchain users to have control of the privacy of their transactions for starters, which in my opinion, is a huge chunk of what cryptocurrencies is about. As a ETH Blockchain token, it's ran according to it's smart contract, meaning that you can see how this token behaves, and really see if it does as it claims to do.

I'm really excited to see how this pans out, as the team shows a high level of commitment.

The Airdrop is still going, please complete both steps and you will be rewarded with ETHM

Regards,
Ethereum Meta Team
Activity: 5
Thank you for joining our project!
ETHM have been transferred to your wallets!

If you want to receive the Referral Bonus Airdrop please follow the rules on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

You can also bring your friends to our community and they will be receiving Airdrop too!

Best regards,
Ethereum Meta Team

Hi did I miss an airdrop? Sad I've purchased 400 ETHM to support the project already, just curious if any airdrops are still on going as well.
Activity: 196
Ethereum Meta иcпoльзyя нoвыe cмapт-кoнтpaкты, пoзвoляeт ocyщecтвлять пpямыe aнoнимныe плaтeжи мeждy cтopoнaми.
Пoльзoвaтeли мoгyт кoнвepтиpoвaть aнoнимныe мoнeты-Ethereum Meta в oбычный эфиp, тaк и oбpaтнo, тeм caмым, иcключaя любyю вoзмoжнyю пpocлeживaeмocти.

It seems like this project becomes fully distributed and international! I am starting to believe into this project even more!
Good luck devs! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: