Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 11. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
November 13, 2017, 11:52:07 AM
Well in my opinion the future of our technology will be bigger and being improve but maybe it may also have a bad affects to our society , some of us don't know how to give importance from what our nature world given to us and also to culturized it when other generation comes after us.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
Rick and Morty world is the future I want.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 10:21:41 AM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
[/quote they changed the made world in ways that have positive and/or negative impacts on the social and natural world.
Activity: 20
November 13, 2017, 08:30:08 AM
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.

As always technology will continue to evolve. So, I am thinking of a much bigger picture such as flying cars or voice generated devices. A lot will change in the future and that I can be sure of. It's not bad to evolve after all. That is my opinion.

Every day there is a discovery about technology, so for sure after how many years there is a big change in the world especially in the field of technology. And i think this would be a good happen in the future.
Activity: 261
November 13, 2017, 06:26:16 AM
Future of technology is limitless. A lot of new technologies are invented everyday.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 09, 2017, 08:53:29 AM
Technology is accelerating the speed of its evolution, and many predict that this will lead to a technological singularity, which will be a quite big event actually.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 08:15:51 AM
I think there will always be spheres to innovate. Still, may be our scientists will need a break, you know, as it was some times in the history: first a breakthrough then a decadence
Activity: 36
November 09, 2017, 06:48:26 AM
I think that if Robot gets a citizenship in the middle east Judgment Day will be soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 06:40:43 AM
I think will can figure it out in 20 years, but now we can`t imagine what will be in 20 years Huh Huh Huh.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 06:23:08 AM

As always technology will continue to evolve. So, I am thinking of a much bigger picture such as flying cars or voice generated devices. A lot will change in the future and that I can be sure of. It's not bad to evolve after all. That is my opinion.
Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 06:22:52 AM
Everything is instant..
Future tecnology is No Good.
I like nature, and i like manual.Manual was make me feel as a real human.
Technology, made us lazy.
Activity: 263
November 09, 2017, 05:24:50 AM
i do not believe in the movies that they can make a flying car but i believe in 20 years they can create much more advance and amazing technology like  hologram cellphones and computers
Activity: 168
November 09, 2017, 05:13:39 AM
I believe VR will become a much more popular entertainnment tool. I expect to see Counter Strike Tournaments with real soldiers fighting on real maps. Sort of Paintball + Virtual Reality
Activity: 224
November 09, 2017, 05:05:19 AM
In the future, computers are predicted to be everywhere, meaning that computers may be applied to all objects, such as desks, chairs, glass and other flat objects.even my prediction, the walls in your home may in the future turn function into a computer screen.
The number of people who are getting smarter in discovering the latest technologies make the world grow more rapidly.even you can not think of what advanced technology will emerge in the future, whereas today only advanced, highly sophisticated technologies are all around you. The rapid technological developments will always result in more sophisticated future technology than today's technology.certainly all the advanced technology that will exist in the future is something that has never been thought of before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 04:26:28 AM
The future is in technology. We just need to be ready, we need to be open minded in all things. Know the pros and cons of technology, not all technology have advantages. Some are negative.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 04:26:18 AM
I see that will be iphone 11, 12, 13S etc  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 04:15:54 AM

In my opinion , future of technology is pretty bright and future technologies will turn this world into an amazing place to live in. Technological devices of future will make people's life easier and people will live long thanks to new technological inventions.
Activity: 112
November 09, 2017, 03:19:00 AM
In the field of communication, i think the biggest step will be an iris scanner . This will prevent any hacks on the phone. But then again, we can simply implement this one instead of using password that can be easily hacked by hackers.
In my wild thinking I am wishing for a way to teleport from one place to another. Now that is technology.
Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 03:15:28 AM
I imagine how we all use future technology tools. everything is easy, fast and accurate. to fly transportation everywhere, to form gadgets that like watches and have a transparent sensor screen system. it makes me wonder and amazed. work is rumoredalready using a robot that does home work. TV form is gone, but with light sesor we can watch anywhere.
Activity: 330
November 09, 2017, 02:56:57 AM
Future technology will be very advanced.It will save people's time and energy.But it will also make people lazy.
Pages:
Jump to: