Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 13. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 22, 2017, 12:00:01 AM
The makers of advance technologies  are dreaming of cashless society, paperless worksites, flying cars, robotized sea and land transportation, multi-purpose agricultural machines and other machines that use less manpower. As of now, these advance technologies are rapidly comes to life with the aid of sophisticated computers that make or create a design faster than the human mind. In the near future, man might have less to do, advance technologies will takes care.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 07:28:56 PM
What I can see after 20 years is humansare going to be eased by technology. Our life is getting spoiled by the tech since it will be more shopisticated time by time. I wonder that all of our daily routines might be done by the technology,  so our life will depend on the technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 09:27:19 AM
it's normal for technolgy to be replaced, the more years pass the more evident it becomes that old technolgy is useless, since the new on is that more advanced. I think the same is for payment systems, for example we have SWIFT at the moment that follows some specific protocols, but the Blockchain technoogy is much more advanced than this system in so many ways, so it's very likely that we see it being replaced over the years, the more people learn about Blockchain and the more they use it. The more things we find out (technologically wise) the faster we can learn new things, the rate of processing power for example increases expontentially year by year and we constantly see faster phones, smaller phones, phones with higher pefromances etc. Once we used the same computing power to go to the moon and now we use it to watch cat videos on youtube.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
October 20, 2017, 04:01:44 AM
probably, all human work, most will be replaced by robots. and maybe, gadgets and smartphones will be more sophisticated
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 01:19:50 AM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

technology is improving day by day really good. robots are designed it is nearly equal to human beings. 2d, 3d, 4d like more technology's are improving day by day. so in my point of view it is really one of the best improving. in the future technology get in to miracle so really i'm wondering about this technology. in the technology has good and bad so we have to choose good only from that technology.
Activity: 42
October 19, 2017, 06:55:33 PM
The future of technology is very amazing I watch lots of  Documentaries about making robots that close to a human , cool but more of question? Coz they traying  to make more intelegent than human,
Activity: 308
October 19, 2017, 06:33:19 PM
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
technology evolves , the future of technology in my own opinion will be the main source of human in building and making more advance equipments and gadgets in the future. Maybe there will be robots to help the people in their everyday living. Life for humans will be more easier because of the technology. All products in the future will be made by technology ,20 years from now.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
October 19, 2017, 12:50:04 PM
I am pretty sure that the future of technology is Magic. At least, this is how it would appear to us if we could observe it now.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
October 19, 2017, 08:31:53 AM
Technology nowadays evolve and innovate so fast. Like example when you buy a cellphone, now your cellphone is already the latest version but after 1week there will release a new version one. Technology nowadays is very important to us that's why some of the manufacturer like computer and cellphone company need to improve there product also it also go with the competition what happen in the industry. Technology makes our life easier.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 03:18:46 AM
In 20 years I would definitely expect self driving cars to be more mainstream, and perhaps even flying cars to around.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 19, 2017, 03:06:31 AM
Expect the unexpected, in 20 years, lots will change in this world. Who knows, the drone prototype that could carry a man might become compact and can be carried in the streets as flying cars. The prototype solar airplane, who knows, it might become a passenger one.

Of course, space exploration might reveal something that we can't believe. But for sure, pollution, lots of it, contamination of almost everything because of toxins produced because of this innovation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2017, 02:22:26 AM
Technology would keep on evolving and would be pushing progress further. Discoveries would be made and things we previously thought impossible may very well be proven in time as technology evolves.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
day by day technology becomes more sophisticated. for example, bitcoin, it is the development of technology which we can use digital currency because of the presence of bitcoin. for next 20 years, I think there will be vehicles that don't need gasoline, but using solar energy or other energies.
Activity: 103
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
October 17, 2017, 12:58:58 AM
In my opinion, technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just a few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.

Yes! Indeed! Technology improves quite fast. For me, what i think we can see after 20 more years are robots with artificial intelligence and can move almost like humans. People will live a life pretty easier than we do right now. Imagine, just buy a robot and it can do the household chores for you. You can command and it will obey as long as it is possible to be done. But, there'll be fewer jobs to most humans.
Robots will replace people. Those are more reliable.
Perhaps the only job that will be left are related to cooking (unless robots have been programmed with taste), doctors and nurses (including veterenarians), archeologist and scientist. Perhaps there are still more i haven't mentioned. All i'm saying is, there'll be no place for an uneducated person.
Maybe i'm wrong, but that's what i can see for now.
Activity: 112
October 12, 2017, 12:11:34 PM
The development of the times is always accompanied by the development of science, and technology is also part of science. In the next few years, it is possible and certain that what we use today will be replaced by new, more clever things. Because humans wan't stop to innovate and work to facilitate human work.
Activity: 80
October 12, 2017, 10:45:12 AM
The future of technology will define on what's gonna happen in the future, because nowadays almost everything is connected to technology. Almost every human being already has a phone or gadgets that are products of technology. Technology will be the main source of living in the future because it will not stop from expanding as long as there is someone who upgrades them yearly.
Activity: 34
October 12, 2017, 10:38:37 AM
Virtual Virtual and Virtual  Wink
Activity: 48
October 12, 2017, 10:32:43 AM
after 20 Years i think bitcoin will be leader and other new technology  will be old .

also hardware will be small than and will have virtual screen
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 12, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

I think that's better for our technology in the future. Because of our present day widespread modern technology that we did not know, we can focus more on modern technologies in our day. Maybe in the future it would be better and more profitable technologies to be created such as google-related things, like android phones? and other technologies to be invented. Experts will be created. Now because some of us are not content with it, because they still see things that are wrong and have not completely changed, like bugs. I look forward to the new features of things that can save people
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 03:43:38 AM
I can not imagine how technological advancements will be in the next 20 years, certainly, all the technologies you mention will grow better than now. I do not know what new technology will be. Maybe there will be such technology in Doraemon that may become real, although it seems impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: