Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of Technology ?? - page 14. (Read 4072 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 02:56:16 AM
Obviously there will be holographic and virtual technology in the future, there would be flying vehicles
There would be space ships and power lasers as weapons and tools.
Invisibility prehaps.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:53:47 AM
I see blockchain technology being a standard in the horizon. It took a while, but entire countries are starting to recognize its potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 12:43:15 AM
A lot of things change in the tech world for twenty years. But in some areas will still continue. Although I am in favour of the technology developed in all sectors of human life.
Activity: 870
Merit: 125
October 11, 2017, 11:46:10 PM
I believe we would be using a mind controlled device attached to our body(a contact lens in our eye) which would display VR screen at our will and be a phone, computer, every sensors and testing device.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
October 11, 2017, 08:51:08 PM
Moore's law is pretty much dead. Transistors can't get smaller than atom. So who knows what the future holds after 2022 or so.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 07:26:56 PM
Technologi is stuck now. All companies do is upgrading existing techs. Just look smartphones: IPhone 1-4 had many differences, each were unique, and iPhones 6-X are almost the same, with small addtions.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 07:02:33 PM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?

Yes now all around the world technology has grown faster than ever we think,
I am grateful to live in advanced technology rapidly, try to imagine in the era of 60's we can not share like now, no online forums like this, all the information is very limited, only certain circles who get information quickly and others.
Although technological developments are so fast we have to use them wisely, for example today crime, rape, robbery, all these crimes can happen because of our own mistakes as well, my advice do not put everything about home address, birth date, and other information very important.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.

Exactly... Something you don't see that very often in public sector. Competition leads to innovation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 11, 2017, 06:16:18 PM
Technology is complex, there are endless possibilities of invernting a new technology and replacing the other. I think in the future we are most likely to use electronic gadgets than our traditional way of doing things such as, vehicles, instead of gasoline we use electricity(tesla car is an example for this) books will be completely replaced by tablets or any other form of technology. The point is technology becomes more complex overtime, and we can only hope for a changed world in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
October 11, 2017, 04:36:16 PM
The future will bring us to places not imaginable to us yet. But it is fun to try and guess these things too. Probably everybody will auto run cars by then, cellphones or computers may be binded with us, and mundane tasks

we will never do again like grocery shopping. Everything will be automated and we will have free time to hangout with whoever we want. Scary to think we live in a world where we dont work but that is where we are headed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2017, 03:28:20 PM
This is the glory of the free market. Competition is pushing these innovations. It is going to be crazy to see what we have in 20 years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 03:25:18 PM
this is happening because of competition, I guess we may not need to buy most of the appliances like TVs in twenty years to come because they will be of no use. they are most likely to be replaced by something else.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 11, 2017, 01:19:11 PM
What you think about the future of technology?
In my opinion technology is getting obsolete very quickly. For example just few years ago people were using GPRS in their mobile, then they shifted to Edge Technology then now a days people are talking about 3G and 4G/LTE Technology.
Same applies to all kind of technologies. First people were watching TV, then LCD, LED  now OLED, Curve, 3D and 4D.
What you see after 20 years ?
Pages:
Jump to: