Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 36. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Seriously, who releases new code and a fork within 24 hours of the code release?  I pulled the code and built on March 6.  New code was pushed March 7 with a fork within a day of release?  This doesn't give time for any exchanges or pools to update properly.  I'd be surprised if you aren't delisted from a bunch of exchanges that were still on the original code and had orders go through that they'd already completed for coins that are no longer valid on your new chain. 
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Now clearly seems the mastermining.game.net lost (or stolen) all mined gamecredits...not only mine several user too.
Very interesting thing: (after the fork and wallet update too) all balance still have.
After the amateurish mastermining admin cleared the database....and now everything is lost (or stolen)!

Congratulations Mr. mastermining....now you lost some users!

mastermining.game.net = SCAM pools!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Www.mining-dutch.nl has updates and kicking blocks again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hi, can you guys please provide a statically compiled client or fix the code so that it compiles on Debian 9.x?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
ICO is end?

Game credits wasnt an ico, it is mined by pow scrypt algo.  If you are talking about mobilego then yeah thats been over for awhile now
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1002
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Mining Pool Hub has updated their GameCredits wallets to 0.9.6 following the $GAME fork today!

You can safely begin mining using their pool.

https://gamecredits.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Are window wallets expected today?
Unfortunately no. The windows wallet is taking the longest to complete after sufficient testing. However, we expect to have all the wallets released in the next couple of days.

There will of course be no penalty for not updating immediately. It does however mean that users can't send for the Core/QT wallets for a couple days.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Are window wallets expected today?
As of 6:00 AM CET the GameCredits network has successfully forked! Our services including the web wallet and our mobile wallet will be online within approximately 24 hours. We are still working with some exchanges and mining pools to update to 0.9.6, although many have already updated. Our Core/QT wallets are in the final stages of testing will be released shortly. Once again, you do not need to update anything if you are storing your coins on an exchange or in our web wallet.

You can read more in a newsletter we just released: https://mailchi.mp/2b6a477b0390/the-gamecredits-network-has-successfully-forked

You can find the updated 0.9.6 client here: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/tree/master
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
The fork was activated successfully! Suprnova is confirmed to be on the correct chain, there may be other pools as well.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Minutes to the fork folks : 1981542 block

i have spoken too soon maybe hours to that point , attack stopped ?

so after this the 100 coin bot will stop in more than xx k click or coin jump , waiting for stable wallets for PC soon after the fork i hope.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
I'm seeing lots of blocks mined by a third party which then sends out bursts of those blocks to the main chain and causing huge network reorganizations invalidating a lot of legit blocks on my side.. Is that intended behavior during your hardfork ? Maybe you should release the wallets to the public already ?

Sounds like a 51% attack - I'd assume they've lost control over the network and the network update is to try and retake control!

Can any of the Gamecredits team address this?

I have mined 3 blocks last 24hours and all got "reorganized" away later.
To me it looks more like selfish mining technique being deployed (and that needs no 51% to work, if done right ~30% of network hash are enough).

I'm seeing lots of blocks mined by a third party which then sends out bursts of those blocks to the main chain and causing huge network reorganizations invalidating a lot of legit blocks on my side.. Is that intended behavior during your hardfork ? Maybe you should release the wallets to the public already ?

Sounds like a 51% attack - I'd assume they've lost control over the network and the network update is to try and retake control!

The issue was that the 90s emission time stopped functioning, so a number of problems ensued. Our update will resolve that.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Hi guys. I think that games will be more expensive than in regular online stores. Therefore, I think it is better to transfer coins into real money, and then buy games.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4

To update all of you on the coming fork. Approximately tomorrow afternoon CET a fork to activate Dark Gravity Wave will occur at block 1981542. Miners, users, and exchanges can find the new client here: https://github.com/gamecredits-project/GameCredits/tree/master

The QT wallets for Windows, Linux, and Mac will be made available shortly. Thank you for understanding and support.
Pages:
Jump to: