Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 38. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Some of your marketing sounds real similar to Gatorade. "G-Nation" and stuff---You guys should collab if possible.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
GameCredits this is the first game developer designed for game developers to the game to encrypt money. Only in this way can we develop a patent product similar to GameCredits and eventually succeed.
   Kiss
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Guys, do you plan to cooperate with Apple to use GameCredits or MobileGo in AppStore?
It would be amazing, but I think it's really hard since Apple's harsh rules regarding apps using cryptos different from BTC.
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
a protocol update is in the works which will support segwit (after some activation period) as well as all the BIPs that were added in litecoin.
please keep an eye out for an updated core client.

source: discord

Are you talking to me?

its a PSA.
Activity: 215
a protocol update is in the works which will support segwit (after some activation period) as well as all the BIPs that were added in litecoin.

Are you talking to me?
Activity: 203
Merit: 151

Hello! Here in the road map gamecredits it is written that there will be a beta release during February "ETA: public beta in February 2018"

https://thegnation.com/roadmap/

But after all, some beta release has been recently. This is not the same thing?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Guys, do you plan to cooperate with Apple to use GameCredits or MobileGo in AppStore?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

That is good news Jack. It could help for better coordination with the team. I think most of the team is in Belgrade?

Yes, most are. There are around 70 people here.
The team has grown very much, it's just wonderful! GameCredits is a project that will exist in 10 years, when many others will disappear. So this is a good investment for a long time. Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How's about a picture of all the team members together or at least at the head-quarter?

Or put them on the teampage

Yes even a better idea
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How's about a picture of all the team members together or at least at the head-quarter?

Or put them on the teampage
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

That is good news Jack. It could help for better coordination with the team. I think most of the team is in Belgrade?

Wow nice move Jack much easier when you are co located.  You guys seems to be getting on the profesional level and this should be good for the game credits team moving forward with you there.  Best wishes on your move across the pond.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Damn!

I remember when the total team was five people, including me Tongue

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Activity: 420
As many of you know, I've worked for the GameCredits/GNation team since the fall of 2016. Since then I've worked remotely from the U.S, and boy has it been exciting. Now I'm here to tell you that I've decided to take things one step further and move over to Belgrade Serbia for several months (or however long I choose to stay) to work with the dozens of people in our European headquarters. This will be incredibly helpful given the many products and developments we are preparing to release in the coming weeks and months. To be clear, I will still be here for the community and look forward to sharing my experiences most likely on a daily basis. That said, the hours at which I typically respond will vastly change. So if you don't get a response from me as you are used to, it's simply because I'm living in a new time zone (CET). As always, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns. I can't tell you how excited I am to work among my friends/colleagues.

Hello! Here in the road map gamecredits it is written that there will be a beta release during February "ETA: public beta in February 2018"

https://thegnation.com/roadmap/

But after all, some beta release has been recently. This is not the same thing? Tell me, how much does this beta release mean to investors, and is it really not there yet?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Happy for you. GL in Serbia!

Appreciate the support! You know where to find me if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Cheers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
As many of you know, I've worked for the GameCredits/GNation team since the fall of 2016. Since then I've worked remotely from the U.S, and boy has it been exciting. Now I'm here to tell you that I've decided to take things one step further and move over to Belgrade Serbia for several months (or however long I choose to stay) to work with the dozens of people in our European headquarters. This will be incredibly helpful given the many products and developments we are preparing to release in the coming weeks and months. To be clear, I will still be here for the community and look forward to sharing my experiences most likely on a daily basis. That said, the hours at which I typically respond will vastly change. So if you don't get a response from me as you are used to, it's simply because I'm living in a new time zone (CET). As always, let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns. I can't tell you how excited I am to work among my friends/colleagues.

Happy for you. GL in Serbia!
Pages:
Jump to: