Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ GameCredits - The future of in-game monetization ★★★ - page 37. (Read 550126 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I'm seeing lots of blocks mined by a third party which then sends out bursts of those blocks to the main chain and causing huge network reorganizations invalidating a lot of legit blocks on my side.. Is that intended behavior during your hardfork ? Maybe you should release the wallets to the public already ?

We will release the new wallets publicly ASAP. We aren't intentionally waiting, it will just take a bit more time to check.

Also, we're aware what is currently going on with the network. The fork will resolve what's currently going on.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm seeing lots of blocks mined by a third party which then sends out bursts of those blocks to the main chain and causing huge network reorganizations invalidating a lot of legit blocks on my side.. Is that intended behavior during your hardfork ? Maybe you should release the wallets to the public already ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Hey everyone. We just pushed out a newsletter detailing an upcoming network update. While we prepare for the update which should happen within the next couple days, we have placed several of our services under maintenance. You can expect frequent communication until the update is issued. As always please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Read more in our newsletter here: https://mailchi.mp/8430b60771c1/gamecredits-network-hardfork-update
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
noobtrader and rampantparanoia,

thanks for the help..I'll give them a shot
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
Hi all,

have been holding game on and off for quite some time now and just installed the client with the mining ability.
i have a question regarding the price mechanic of the offered games and thus the value determiniation of the coin itself.

are the prices of the games offered by Gnation static? and how are these determined? I checked some of the offered games and could not find a reason why people would buy it here apart from the idea of a bigger percentage going to the developpers.
i think most people will always check where they can get games the cheapest. By selling games above a price (gamecredits current worth times sell price) than others, would this not lower the value of the coin? And so, the price of the coin is made by what people want to pay for the games?

I might be missing the whole point here but could not find this info when i was searching for it. To me now, it seems that the price of the coin is currently to high for what is offered, and thus will drop lower?
will they make special deals with games pre release so there would be a win win situation and a higher demand for gamecredits?

hope someone can clarify this for me for i cannot get my head around the whole picture at this moment.

regards, bodhi

Prices on the store are static against USD. So for example GTA6 would be $59.99 everywhere. the GAMEUSD rate is used to determine how much GAME you need to pay. today that could be 29.7 GAME @ $2.02, tomorrow it could be 2.97 GAME @ $20.20. the USD price of the game stays the same ($60)

Anyone noticed that pixel wars is already available?

https://play.gamecredits.com/apps/695

Thats acutally a huge step forward.

It's been out for 6 months or so Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Anyone noticed that pixel wars is already available?

https://play.gamecredits.com/apps/695

Thats acutally a huge step forward.
Activity: 9
Hi all,

have been holding game on and off for quite some time now and just installed the client with the mining ability.
i have a question regarding the price mechanic of the offered games and thus the value determiniation of the coin itself.

are the prices of the games offered by Gnation static? and how are these determined? I checked some of the offered games and could not find a reason why people would buy it here apart from the idea of a bigger percentage going to the developpers.
i think most people will always check where they can get games the cheapest. By selling games above a price (gamecredits current worth times sell price) than others, would this not lower the value of the coin? And so, the price of the coin is made by what people want to pay for the games?

I might be missing the whole point here but could not find this info when i was searching for it. To me now, it seems that the price of the coin is currently to high for what is offered, and thus will drop lower?
will they make special deals with games pre release so there would be a win win situation and a higher demand for gamecredits?

hope someone can clarify this for me for i cannot get my head around the whole picture at this moment.

regards, bodhi
Activity: 516
Merit: 283
Hello,

Is there a way to access coins I had stored in the old version of the web wallet?

Thanks

You'll need to send an email to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Is there a way to access coins I had stored in the old version of the web wallet?

Thanks

get the privatekey and sweep using coinomi
Activity: 2
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Bittrex , becoming unreliable or just making calculated moves under the bridge?
why a mantenance is taking so long .
they did let go Maid so as exchange they are almost dead to me

Bittrex is getting rid of all projects that don't have a working product. Maid still doesn't have it as far as I know.
Its only a picture and not a big event thats needs month of preparation (unless you have to hire some supernumeraries because this whole project is just a fake and a cash cow for the devs)  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So whats about the picture of the 70 Team-Members together?

Relax there are busy with the Unity integration scheduled in 2 days. In 2 days we will see if the team can be trusted for the final time.
So whats about the picture of the 70 Team-Members together?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Bittrex , becoming unreliable or just making calculated moves under the bridge?
why a mantenance is taking so long .
they did let go Maid so as exchange they are almost dead to me
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
You can buy PUBG with $GAME in our beta PC store/mining client!

Join  discord to learn more and download the application:https://discord.gg/Q25xbDV

the calculations do not take into account the first days of trading

Exactly so not really a fact just a calculation
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
the calculations do not take into account the first days of trading

And people still are not happy  Tongue
Maybe newcomers. I think happy time will also come to the newcomers. But seems that it'll be a long journey.

Not a realistic comparison. SInce everything starts at 0 technically. Also a few big players are the early buyers the team itself

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

And people still are not happy  Tongue
Maybe newcomers. I think happy time will also come to the newcomers. But seems that it'll be a long journey.
Pages:
Jump to: