Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 32. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
you need an 8gb rx580, because CN heavy is different.
you need a Vega 56
take a nvda 1070 8gb Smiley just because you need to beat it with an RX on X16r

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Graphics Cards to Buy for $3000:
RX 550
RX 560

What else? Tell me soon! Otherwise, we will run out of money!

get a rx 570 or 580, since they are almost the same
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We need to look at a forum on which video cards have the most problems. I have not been able to run CN-heavy on the RX 560 2GB...
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Graphics Cards to Buy for $3000:
RX 550
RX 560

Activity: 70
Find some peanuts to purchase a Baffin rx 550 2gb
Yes! RX 550 and 560!
Just to give you an update, the next version is almost done.
The user interface is compact and clean, and the miner is much "lighter" now.
Also, I got an extra funding of $3000 for equipment for testing.
It seems like the whole thing is finally rolling...

Find some peanuts to purchase a Baffin rx 550 2gb, in addition to the Vegas Smiley a better Kernel is needed
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
It's a good news! Waiting an update!
Miner Developer
Miner Developer
I tried 12 times with 1.35 and that's enough.

Threads stuck in device driver Windows restart intensity  144 /160

I tried without overclock inside GGS, but done at the same value with Overdrive,

I think I need to repeat everything and I will remove the ubermix timing

I would try with the overclocking feature of GGS as well. Good luck!
I tried 12 times with 1.35 and that's enough.

Threads stuck in device driver Windows restart intensity  144 /160

I tried without overclock inside GGS, but done at the same value with Overdrive,

I think I need to repeat everything and I will remove the ubermix timing

Uncle Regardless  of the fact that GGS write 8---192 for intensity & for local work size as optimization . it have saved 144 and 8. That was the original one

Installing now the 1.35 on this rig, before it was 1.33 just to see if it was a bug and its been sorted out
In optimization window GGS writes range of testing.
Try manual variants of intensity 128, 144 and 160. Worksize 8, threads 2.
And don't forget to Release memory before resuming every change of intensity.
Uncle Regardless  of the fact that GGS write 8---192 for intensity & for local work size as optimization . it have saved 144 and 8. That was the original one

Installing now the 1.35 on this rig, before it was 1.33 just to see if it was a bug and its been sorted out
Uncle:
I mean what GGS is saying
Thread 2----2
local_work_size 8--- 192
intensity 8---192
Actrd 25---24
Undervolting core 990
Undervolting memory 990

Zawawa, when running optimization, GGS remember it and use it (its learning ...)?
I mean its say 2 threads better than one, after that, it test local  work size, and then it uses 1 thread  or 2 ?
and at the end I have to go through all the suggestion   and make myself the changes in order to be applied  ?

Yes, after optimization GGS sets finded parameters. Look at "Devices" tab and algo what you optimized. What threads, local work size and intensity there?
Uncle:
I mean what GGS is saying
Thread 2----2
local_work_size 8--- 192
intensity 8---192
Actrd 25---24
Undervolting core 990
Undervolting memory 990

Zawawa, when running optimization, GGS remember it and use it (its learning ...)?
I mean its say 2 threads better than one, after that, it test local  work size, and then it uses 1 thread  or 2 ?
and at the end I have to go through all the suggestion   and make myself the changes in order to be applied  ?

I run it with a g4400, 2 core, together with an Nvidia miner for a total of 8 card , 4gb ram and 44 GB of pagefile

NEVER run i at the same time of Afterburner but beside that its working. Non so easy to run optimization but when it mine no problem.

instead For your database of optimization: rx 580 pulse 8gb micron , ubermix 3.1 memory timing with phynem activated, 192 works size, 2 threads. 1264/874 core  and 2244/874 memory, 1020 h/s with phynem activated stable for 1 hour, 65W on display I don't know at the wall,CNv7.

What's mean "192 works size"? In GGS worksize is 8 or 16 for CN. Maybe you mean intensity?
I run it with a g4400, 2 core, together with an Nvidia miner for a total of 8 card , 4gb ram and 44 GB of pagefile

NEVER run i at the same time of Afterburner but beside that its working. Non so easy to run optimization but when it mine no problem.

instead For your database of optimization: rx 580 pulse 8gb micron , ubermix 3.1 memory timing with phynem activated, 192 works size, 2 threads. 1264/874 core  and 2244/874 memory, 1020 h/s with phynem activated stable for 1 hour, 65W on display I don't know at the wall,CNv7.

Who can say what does memory chunk size and strided index? I know that these parameters maked to compatibility with CastXMR miner. For 580 cards these parameters can change speed someway?
Miner Developer
I have 4 cores 1.6 gigahertz can not work, for me it is a strong load, and the memory is fully loaded. This is for a computer with medium and high parameters, I correctly understood ?

I run it on computers with 2-core Pentium processors, so I am inclined to say no.
The next version should be much lighter, though.
Activity: 112
I have 4 cores 1.6 gigahertz can not work, for me it is a strong load, and the memory is fully loaded. This is for a computer with medium and high parameters, I correctly understood ?
Activity: 7
Yeah, that would be helpful.
My guess is that .NET Framework 4.7.1 on your system is broken or missing.
I would use the .msi installer instead of .7z/.zip archives.
Thank you so much! Im look into registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP, last version 4.0 on my farms. For statistics on rigs installed 7 RX480 (sapphire), bios with "Uber 2.0" timings, GPU at 1280Mhz, memory 2000Mhz, amd 18.3.4 driver. 1030 H/s from each card, 70-80W.
Pages:
Jump to: