Pages:
Author

Topic: Gateless Gate Sharp 1.3.8: 30Mh/s (Ethash) on RX 480! - page 61. (Read 214410 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer

I double check, Claymore connect but write that pool is not secure but works
eu.mine.graft.network:4444

and its the same here
NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://grf.easyhash.io:3832 -xwal  -allpools 1
the

I tried creating an address with their mobile app, but the pool didn’t accept the address as a valid one.
I would try a different wallet.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Please add many algorithm, skein, tribus, xevan, hmq, m7m  Smiley

ZAWAWA !!! Please add many algorithm, skein, tribus, xevan, hmq, m7m  Smiley

UP!
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
GGS is already the best AMD NeoScrypt miner....
It should get a boost as I am working on an automatic optimizer.
r9 390 still low in hashrate... rx 480 need more optimized both on neoscrypt,  sg miner version is faster than gss
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

I double check, Claymore connect but write that pool is not secure but works
eu.mine.graft.network:4444

and its the same here
NsGpuCNMiner -xpool stratum+tcp://grf.easyhash.io:3832 -xwal  -allpools 1
the

Activity: 10
For some of you who are getting low hast rates, I would suggest experimenting threads, Intensity, and Worksize.  I have an older card I have been experimenting with. I have noticed a different versions of GGS with have different hashrate with the same settings, but changing the setting I can still maximize the hashrate.

Code:
AMD 17.12.2 GGS 1.2.12 alpha  Nicehash Neoscrypt
T = 1 I =  64 WorkSize =  64 Mem:  346/2048 160 KH/s
T = 1 I =  64 WorkSize = 128 Mem:  471/2048 220 KH/s
T = 1 I =  70 WorkSize = 128 Mem:  530/2048 232 KH/s
T = 1 I =  84 WorkSize = 128 Mem:  586/2048 292 KH/s
T = 1 I = 112 WorkSize = 128 Mem:  697/2048 294 KH/s
T = 1 I = 224 WorkSize = 128 Mem: 1147/2048 296 KH/s
T = 1 I = 224 WorkSize = 192 Mem: 1596/2048 230 KH/s
T = 1 I = 224 WorkSize = 254 Mem: 1664/2048 104 KH/s

So far the best results (for my card) follow a pattern:

1. A single thread
2. Intensity in multiples of twice the compute units
3. Intensity set to use half of the video cards memory.  This will smooth out the hashrate
4. WorkSize set to 128.

On RX5xx those intensity rules don't apply, at least in my case, my 8Gb allows less intensity that the 4Gb, BIOS will affect what values can you use too I guess.

My optimal values right now are
RX570 8Gb (1140-2120) -- 1 - 256 - 128 - 696KH/s (too low but optimal settings, current BIOS doesn't do well in neoscrypt but good in the others Undecided)
RX580 4GB (1150-2010)--  1 - 288 - 128 - 757 KH/s

Neoscrypt performs better with 1 thread, Cryptonight does with 2 threads.

If anyone with RX5xx has other optimal settings please share.

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I am getting an instant crash with this,

Running my cards on a mild overclock as I get this rig setup (was going to try out neoscrypt)

RX 580s (x Cool

1089/1960 975mv

Instant crash and reboot when trying to start a custom pool (neoscrypt)

These settings I have tested with ETH (Claymore) and XMR and have been rock stable so far.

Is GGS trying to overwrite my overclocks (I use Overdrive NT Tool)

** Just tested with 1 card, and it crashed instantly. Running the latest MSI installer.

You must use only one method of overclock. Or OverdiveN tool or GGS overclock.

1.2.17(maybe 1.2.16 too) with Adrenalin 18.2.1(maybe 18.1.1 too) when enabled GGS overclock option for RX 580 8Gb it's start to strong use of CPU power - 13 to 15%. Disabling GGS overclock option solves the issue and return CPU usage to 0-1-2%.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I am getting an instant crash with this,

Running my cards on a mild overclock as I get this rig setup (was going to try out neoscrypt)

RX 580s (x Cool

1089/1960 975mv

Instant crash and reboot when trying to start a custom pool (neoscrypt)

These settings I have tested with ETH (Claymore) and XMR and have been rock stable so far.

Is GGS trying to overwrite my overclocks (I use Overdrive NT Tool)

** Just tested with 1 card, and it crashed instantly. Running the latest MSI installer.
I create a custom poolwith GGS with cryptonight, server eu.mine.graft.network and it can't connect.

I had to switch to claymore that I don't like!

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://eu.mine.graft.network:5555, so it seem normal

On the other hand, its a new rig, I installed the 1.2.17 but I don't know how to roll back to the older version to try if they work

waiting.....

Put the screen of custom pools tab here.

Installed 18.2.1 driver. No changes from 18.1.1. Pitcairn GGS overclock still lead to BSOD. Checking now RX 580 overclock by GGS.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
I create a custom poolwith GGS with cryptonight, server eu.mine.graft.network and it can't connect.

On the other hand, its a new rig, I installed the 1.2.17 but I don't know how to roll back to the older version to try if they work

waiting.....

really? the questions here geting funnier every day  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 19

waiting.....
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
AMD releases new 18.2.1 drivers. Who tried allready GGS with them?

im using them, no difference to previous drivers...still no compute mode for vega
AMD releases new 18.2.1 drivers. Who tried allready GGS with them?
Activity: 71
What is the ETH speed for the R9 390?
Activity: 20
I’m having a problem trying to mine with altminer pool, I think. It keeps saying authorization failed.  Any one have this problem or am I doing something wrong. My login is my Wallet right?

Can I see a screen shot of the "Custom Pools" tab page?

Eventually it does end up working but it takes a few tries..

I’m replying on my phone now but when I get to the computer I’ll send over a screen shot
Miner Developer
I’m having a problem trying to mine with altminer pool, I think. It keeps saying authorization failed.  Any one have this problem or am I doing something wrong. My login is my Wallet right?

Can I see a screen shot of the "Custom Pools" tab page?
Activity: 20
Miner Developer
GGS is already the best AMD NeoScrypt miner....
It should get a boost as I am working on an automatic optimizer.
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
OK, let's make this coming week the "Optimizations and New Algorithms Week!"
Neoscrypt please....
Why eth speed is so low? Claymore gives 29-30M speed. GGS on default settings gives 27-28M... RX 580 8Gb

If you are using a modded BIOS for Claymore's, that's inevitable.
Also, I haven't done any optimizations for Ethash yet.
Maybe that's a good place to start with v1.3...
No, bios mod optimized for cryptonight. But Claymore's dual miner even in dual gives for my cards 29-30M of eth speed. On GGS with the same bios and that in dual that in solo speed is about 28-29M.

1.2.17 version is very stable on cryptonight for my rig. CPU usage after 7 hours running non stop mining is still 0-1-2%. Exccelent work!
I don't checked overclock options. Use one launch of Claymore's dual miner to setup clocks and voltages for my cards. It's very stable for my config. GGS overclock on 1.2.x was not so stable and can hang thread on rx 580.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
Gateless Gate Sharp 1.2.17 beta
https://github.com/zawawawa/GatelessGateSharp/releases/tag/v1.2.17-beta

* Implemented a subset of sgminer's JSON RPC API for remote-monitoring.
* Fixed a number of bugs to increase stability.

I happened to have Awesome Miner and am using it for remote-monitoring, but GGS should work with other monitoring programs compatible with sgminer/cgminer. If everything goes well, I would like to make the first stable version out of this one. Please let me know if anything.

Not really sure why by it freezes up my machine when I start it.

To be fair, I'm running with a sempron 145 or something like that. Very low power. Any chance you can make a GatelessGateSharp Lite? haha.

Also, on 2.1.16 performance wise, my 2 rx 470 were about 2-4 mh/s (10-20%) and my r9 390 was a whopping 9-10 mh/s slower (30-35%). The 470s have modded bios, yes, but not the 390.
Pages:
Jump to: