Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW Community is located at: community.gawminers.com - page 4. (Read 506536 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great. Now we get to have a price war. Both zeus and hashra have already cut prices for batch 2. Set to ship June 15th.

You need to check there shipping the savings are really not there.

Seriously!  The Zeus "Fury" equivalent had something like a $49-$59 shipping charge - outrageous for a ~$150 unit.

My apologizes I was referring to the higher end units. Clearly I should look closer. My apologies.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Great. Now we get to have a price war. Both zeus and hashra have already cut prices for batch 2. Set to ship June 15th.

Isn't free enterprise a wonderful thing?    Get the power problem licked, and drop that War Machine down a bit more... and just maybe...

Actually, I'd like to hear more about the A2 products, since those are suppose to be shipping next week.
I have both an A2 and War Machine (another War Machine coming week 2). What would you like to know?

1. is the A2 the mini or the terminator?
2. What hashrates are you getting?
3. does it work with the zen controller?
4. whats the power consumption from the wall for the a2?

That maybe so. I didn't go that far. Make sure you do your own research.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
Better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles

Seriously!  The Zeus "Fury" equivalent had something like a $49-$59 shipping charge - outrageous for a ~$150 unit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I have both an A2 and War Machine (another War Machine coming week 2). What would you like to know?

Well... for starters:

1)  Is the A2 power usage what is advertised?  (about 7-8 watts/Mh)

2)  Why buy one over the other?  If I did the math right, the cost difference is high between A2 and A1, with something like a year or two ROI based on power cost.

3)  Given a multi-year ROI due to cost difference, were you comfortable with the 3 month warranty of the A2 (I think that is what is was, please correct if I'm not remembering correctly)

Cassey
Activity: 238

Isn't free enterprise a wonderful thing?    Get the power problem licked, and drop that War Machine down a bit more... and just maybe...

Actually, I'd like to hear more about the A2 products, since those are suppose to be shipping next week.

Do you have the war machine in hand or hosted?
All of my miners are hosted. I can speak to their performance, but not their physical appearance.

Do you have the war machine in hand or hosted?
Activity: 238

what is the login for the pi that has the zen controller on it?

There is not a published one.  Really the only reason to have the HDMI connector hooked to anything is to watch it boot.  Zero reason to have a keyboard hooked up.

My guess is that the zenminer website is doing a multicast to find units on the same LAN, and the zencontroller PI is listening for the same and communicating back its ID number and mac address.  Once that is done, communication is established.

Personally not real comfortable from a security perspective with a webpage that does stuff like that.  Kind of an open door for abuse should zenminer get hacked.

Cassey (now running CGminer under a Gentoo PI build)\
 ICA 0:                | 1.322M/1.317Mh/s | A:230 R:10 HW:8 U:  8.24/m  (clk=328)

Try this comes from the next forum over

root/gawminers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628615.60
Activity: 15
Has anyone compiled cgminer & used it on Linux? It seems like everyone is either using the Zencontroller or Windows. I have it compiled but don't have my miner in hand yet to try it. What would be the proper command line for running it in Linux vs Pi/Windows?

This is how I launch my single Fury : sudo ./mining/cgminer-3.1.1_tag3/cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333 -u [BTC ADDRESS) -p x --nocheck-golden --chips-count 6 --ltc-clk 328 -S /dev/ttyUSB0

I am running Ubuntu 12.04 and this works fine. My ZenController still doesn't work but they said I should be fixed and running by tonight. Looking forward to hearing from them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
BTW - 350 was a bust using cgminer... it went "sick" after about 15 minutes.

328 seems stable and generates 1.3MH on my Fury.

Waiting for cables to see if the 350 problem is the provided power supply or not.

Cassey

More hash more power and the 12v 5a is not the answer I dont think.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
getting tons of hw erros with 328 and 320 clk any one else

I reduced down to 290, still getting HW but at least my psu and wires aren't hot anymore.
BTW - 350 was a bust using cgminer... it went "sick" after about 15 minutes.

328 seems stable and generates 1.3MH on my Fury.

Waiting for cables to see if the 350 problem is the provided power supply or not.

Cassey
how are you guys mining with your fury. I have two and registered them at zenminers and they are not working or showing any hash rate?

just download the cgminer from gawminers. The link is somewhere back in this thread.

https://gawminers.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202184744-cgminer-source-and-config

If your building on Linux, suggest you add --with-curses to your configure line.

Cassey
Cassie whats the --with-curses do for the miner. Thanks
how does zenminer know which pool to mine if you list more than one?

Bad news for now you can only do one pool at a time
Pages:
Jump to: