Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2453. (Read 3376891 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
White Paper Update
Just a small update:

The updated White Paper is now out to a couple of hand-picked community members for final review.

Everything is on track.

Josh

GAW_CEO posted 35 minutes ago , last edited by BitJane 33 minutes ago

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18276/white-paper-update

I sure am glad the customers are in charge of editing something that already has hundreds of millions of VC's money invested in it. ABSURD!

Better this than another embarrassment. They already used up "this is just a draft" excuse, so this has to be right. Not sure why this review needs an announcement on the forum though.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hopefully ZenPool will pick back up. But right now, Genesis is where it's at.

https://i.imgur.com/pZ6oxev.png

shill account is shill

I don't get it... Are you saying I'm shill? I'm Scootie on Hashtalk.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
White Paper Update
Just a small update:

The updated White Paper is now out to a couple of hand-picked community members for final review.

Everything is on track.

Josh

GAW_CEO posted 35 minutes ago , last edited by BitJane 33 minutes ago

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18276/white-paper-update

I sure am glad the customers are in charge of editing something that already has hundreds of millions of VC's money invested in it. ABSURD!

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

shill account is shill

What is relative trade value?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/pZ6oxev.png
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Oh boy Gaw is selling Kool-Aid kits now twitter.com/gawceo/status/533697301823651841

What's even the point of posting something so badly photoshopped?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Everybody is wrong on the most profitable pool theory, for Josh it is the most profitable pool... By the pics you can tell his ego is getting to him, typical 20 year old kid.

Look who's talking about kids.
Why did you stop posting as flexhash and memcid? No more lost 20 BTC?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Everybody is wrong on the most profitable pool theory, for Josh it is the most profitable pool... By the pics you can tell his ego is getting to him, typical 20 year old kid.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Oh, goodie, stepped out for a few hours and you turned this into a troll petting zoo. Good job Smiley

So apparently the 100 BTC bet was just to rally the troops. Less chance for good news regarding Zen too, given that ZenPool has been declared to be still most profitable - if you twist the math just the right way. All hopes on Hashcoin, I think that's what all this means.
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
This may be a stupid question but what if Mt. Garza is not allowed to tell the truth because he is bound by NDA and MNDA?

Enforceable NDA's do not constitute an acceptable platform or basis for not telling the truth. Any such interpretation would make them null and void in just about every jurisdiction.
One of the first things taught in business school is:
It is ethical to tell the truth.
It is unethical to lie or tell only half-truths.

So what you are saying here that an NDA is not worth the paper it's written on and you should always tell the truth when people ask you something that is covered by the NDA?

Properly written NDA's are worth the paper they are written on and simply cover the relevant restriction of information dissemination and the consequences of not adhering to the restriction(s).

In other words, if you cannot provide the requested information or tell the entire truth, do not say anything... even if your pigeon chest ego is telling you to do otherwise.

In business and life, loose lips sink ships and there is no more-rewarding business like good-honest business.

Scott-
Activity: 411
This may be a stupid question but what if Mt. Garza is not allowed to tell the truth because he is bound by NDA and MNDA?

Enforceable NDA's do not constitute an acceptable platform or basis for not telling the truth. Any such interpretation would make them null and void in just about every jurisdiction.

So what you are saying here that an NDA is not worth the paper it's written on and you should always tell the truth when people ask you something that is covered by the NDA?

I don't think so. He could always say, "I am prevented by a NDA from answering that question."

Is Mt. Garza a joke or a typo? I like it either way Smiley

That is a typo. Corrected.
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
I don't think so. He could always say, "I am prevented by a NDA from answering that question."

Is Mt. Garza a joke or a typo? I like it either way Smiley
The most important defense to an action for defamation is "truth", which is an absolute defense to an action for defamation. In this regard, it can been reasonably concluded by most objective people that Mr. Garza's actions, not just words, do not fall in to the category of verifiable truth or promises kept. Therefore, he has no case or legal basis for his self-imposed criticism.

This may be a stupid question but what if Mr. Garza is not allowed to tell the truth because he is bound by NDA and MNDA?
Oh boy Gaw is selling Kool-Aid kits now twitter.com/gawceo/status/533697301823651841
That is so cheesy...

I wonder if his TP has his Hashlet logo on it too. IMHO, that's about all it's good for.

Scott-
The most important defense to an action for defamation is the "truth", which is THE absolute defense. In this regard, it can been reasonably concluded by most objective people that Mr. Garza's actions, not just words, do not fall in to the category of verifiable truth or promises kept. Therefore, he has no case or legal basis for his threats.

Carry-on  Cool
Scott-
It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

Any cease and desist letter regarding libel would be ludicrous.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

Clearly you dont understand freedom of speech.

Don't feed the trolls jimmothy. He is paid monthly by GAW.

Maybe even daily! Get lost you troll.
What next? You'll start calling me Josh?

NO. You are far too fucking dumb to be Josh but you sure are as arrogant.

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

OK you're just plain old dumb. Is that's better for you without the explicit adjective? I think you meant to be BITofaGEEK. You like a lot of technical stuff but you're just not educated or intelligent enough to understand it.

"A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism."

Those are your words in response to my post. When and where did I ever mention anything about getting banned or did I cry about freedom of speech???

I didn't. All I did was call you fucking dumb and arrogant. Now if the shoe fits, wear it.

That's enough.  You are derailing the thread.  If you guys want to duke it out do it through messaging.

Oh I'm quite done. The point has been made and there's no need to elaborate. BTW I don't message anyone. Let's all carry on dissecting GAW.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

Any cease and desist letter regarding libel would be ludicrous.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

Clearly you dont understand freedom of speech.

Don't feed the trolls jimmothy. He is paid monthly by GAW.

Maybe even daily! Get lost you troll.
What next? You'll start calling me Josh?

NO. You are far too fucking dumb to be Josh but you sure are as arrogant.

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

OK you're just plain old dumb. Is that's better for you without the explicit adjective? I think you meant to be BITofaGEEK. You like a lot of technical stuff but you're just not educated or intelligent enough to understand it.

"A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism."

Those are your words in response to my post. When and where did I ever mention anything about getting banned or did I cry about freedom of speech???

I didn't. All I did was call you fucking dumb and arrogant. Now if the shoe fits, wear it.

That's enough.  You are derailing the thread.  If you guys want to duke it out do it through messaging.
Jump to: