Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2450. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
He truly is a megalomaniac and a narcissist.

Joshisms
The company we have partnered with to make al our new gear wants a few "joshism sayings" to put on some of the gear.

Any thoughts?

This is my house, and I will not be beat in my own house!

Follow me on Twitter - @gawceo

GAW_CEO posted 41 minutes ago

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18400/joshisms
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
More BS from CE0 https://hashtalk.org/topic/18390/white-paper-update/2

Update:

Our White Paper will be posted in the next few hours. It will be added directly to the HashCoin site.

To help manage expectations, we got a lot of great feedback over the weekend from our community members that reviewed the draft.

The general feedback was that it was either too hard to understand, (especially for new miners,) and that there should be more advice, (technical detail for more advanced miners.)

I think their advice is good, because we are speaking to a very broad audience. As a result, we will update one more time to incorporate their feedback.

There will not be any changes to the actual main content or strategy. We will just be adding additional technical information and content to make some things easier to understand :grinning:

Josh

I think his following now are all newbies with a few experienced miners mixed in for good looks. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on here. The house of cards will start to collapse and the ones holding the bag will be the newbies who were blindly mislead into thinking they will make money at some point in the future. SAD.. Really sad!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
hashcoin will be worth $0

Even if that turns out to be true, my GAW position is still profitable!  Wink 
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It becomes more obvious--->bait, observe response--->modify bait---> cast--

1. Reworked the white paper [based on the feedback of the smarter people] under the guise of trusted independant members of the comunity [read: his marketing team]

2. Issue revised white paper to placate smater people who queried xyz to a certain extent

3. Calm the loudest nerves based on that, encourave the runts of the litter to proceed with purchase

4. Leave door open for final final final draft, but look as you can see we are modifying to suite you, so don't wait for us, whip out your credit card and buy buy buy

cart before the horse. don't worry about the terms and conditions my dear, we promise to do this and do that, this is a draft or close to or as speciman of what they will look like, i need to discuss with my legal department... but no need to wait, go a head and sign up to enjoy the discount, promotion, free bag of dog shit... just trust me.

Does this not sound like peddling wireless internet in Podunk?  YES YES YES SIGN UP, WE GOT IT ALL FIGGERED OUT, YOU WILL BE ONLINE IN THE BLINK OF THE EYE. FORGET ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU WITH THE BIG PEOPLE AND WILL ENSURE THEY SUITE YOU.

This piece of shit with the fake name, dyed hair, is quite incredible. He'll vacilate and will drop bits of innuendo and suggestions all the way through, keep creeping closer to answer the smart people's concerns, but not enough to allow the dumb people to bail from this scam.

Scummiest delay tacting akin to used car sales men, cheap satellite tv sales man, and .... wire less internet salesman in rural salt of the earth naive believing hard working, country folk.

Guy is a fucking piece of shit.

With his grinning fuckface and penny ante lawyers and nickel and dime boiler room internet scheme.

Piece of shit. Like no diffrent to yellow page invoice schemes, more sophisticated than Nigerian 419 schemes.

He's a sleazy smug little fucker stealing from Granny's purse, just give me your money, I will take of the bills granny.

POS.

The sorry sad sack collection of pathetic left overs on his site from that crippled beggar who writes the pathetic crypto currency blogg always infavor of him and anyone else who throws him a bone, Scott on the fake Swedish name, to bums and hobos and weird sorts claiming they live in their cars and are homeless with their dogs and believe they will be rich through this scheme.

The same shit adverts and testimonials once continuously sees. " Made 5000 dollars per month licking envelopes, you can too, just sign uo, 40 dollars a month and you can be as rich as me"  - " was homeless living in my van for 3 years I bought Gosh Jarva's how to get rich in an internet second, and I have never looked back "

All makes sense if you look at him and his wife. Low class cheese balls, with his vests and if one did not know it was his sorry wife, she looks and dresses like a cashier at k-mart.

How do you REALLY feel? LOL

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
It becomes more obvious--->bait, observe response--->modify bait---> cast--

1. Reworked the white paper [based on the feedback of the smarter people] under the guise of trusted independant members of the comunity [read: his marketing team]

2. Issue revised white paper to placate smater people who queried xyz to a certain extent

3. Calm the loudest nerves based on that, encourave the runts of the litter to proceed with purchase

4. Leave door open for final final final draft, but look as you can see we are modifying to suite you, so don't wait for us, whip out your credit card and buy buy buy

cart before the horse. don't worry about the terms and conditions my dear, we promise to do this and do that, this is a draft or close to or as speciman of what they will look like, i need to discuss with my legal department... but no need to wait, go a head and sign up to enjoy the discount, promotion, free bag of dog shit... just trust me.

Does this not sound like peddling wireless internet in Podunk?  YES YES YES SIGN UP, WE GOT IT ALL FIGGERED OUT, YOU WILL BE ONLINE IN THE BLINK OF THE EYE. FORGET ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE ARE FIGHTING FOR YOU WITH THE BIG PEOPLE AND WILL ENSURE THEY SUITE YOU.

This piece of shit with the fake name, dyed hair, is quite incredible. He'll vacilate and will drop bits of innuendo and suggestions all the way through, keep creeping closer to answer the smart people's concerns, but not enough to allow the dumb people to bail from this scam.

Scummiest delay tacting akin to used car sales men, cheap satellite tv sales man, and .... wire less internet salesman in rural salt of the earth naive believing hard working, country folk.

Guy is a fucking piece of shit.

With his grinning fuckface and penny ante lawyers and nickel and dime boiler room internet scheme.

Piece of shit. Like no diffrent to yellow page invoice schemes, more sophisticated than Nigerian 419 schemes.

He's a sleazy smug little fucker stealing from Granny's purse, just give me your money, I will take of the bills granny.

POS.

The sorry sad sack collection of pathetic left overs on his site from that crippled beggar who writes the pathetic crypto currency blogg always infavor of him and anyone else who throws him a bone, Scott on the fake Swedish name, to bums and hobos and weird sorts claiming they live in their cars and are homeless with their dogs and believe they will be rich through this scheme.

The same shit adverts and testimonials once continuously sees. " Made 5000 dollars per month licking envelopes, you can too, just sign uo, 40 dollars a month and you can be as rich as me"  - " was homeless living in my van for 3 years I bought Gosh Jarva's how to get rich in an internet second, and I have never looked back "

All makes sense if you look at him and his wife. Low class cheese balls, with his vests and if one did not know it was his sorry wife, she looks and dresses like a cashier at k-mart.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hashcoin will be worth $0
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Speaking of "managing expectations" - this coming week we are expecting the following:

- white paper draft #2 "in the next few hours"
- some kind of news/announcements/ads on CNN, Fortune magazine, and WSJ
- real name for the coin
- someone take up the 100 BTC bet without getting sued

I'll try to review this at the end of the week if I don't forget.

And the week after that is the big one of course - Hashpoints get renamed to Hashcoins something else.
Activity: 434
Merit: 259
Haaa.. this is getting so sad, it's almost funny. No disrespect intended for those who are still victims of the Mt. GAW hype machine.

Scott-

Edit: Everyone, just report "bitgeek" to the mods if you see him wasting time and bandwidth. Otherwise just ignore him.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
https://hashtalk.org/topic/18276/white-paper-update/122

Quote from mr CE0:
 Actually, this is not the way our investors (traditional investors) think.

Traditional investors cared very little about the white paper ( technical how it will be done), they cared about the business plan and go to market strategy.

They do not think like most miners or investors from the industry. That's why we could release a draft and still easily move through round one.

To them, the technical part just needs to be able to support the business model.

How can you have a go to market strategy when you don't know what you're going to market with?
Activity: 392

Update:

Our White Paper will be posted in the next few hours. It will be added directly to the HashCoin site.

To help manage expectations, we got a lot of great feedback over the weekend from our community members that reviewed the draft.

The general feedback was that it was either too hard to understand, (especially for new miners,) and that there should be more advice, (technical detail for more advanced miners.)

I think their advice is good, because we are speaking to a very broad audience. As a result, we will update one more time to incorporate their feedback.

There will not be any changes to the actual main content or strategy. We will just be adding additional technical information and content to make some things easier to understand :grinning:

Josh

Sounds like another draft. What happened to the "most innovative design ever"?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/533466525634924545

If its not obvious he just makes shit up and spews it out... it should be now.
legendary

Update:

Josh

Sounds like another draft. What happened to the "most innovative design ever"?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/533466525634924545

Update:

Josh
Activity: 280

Quote from mr CE0:

Traditional investors cared very little about the white paper ( technical how it will be done), they cared about the business plan and go to market strategy.

They do not think like most miners or investors from the industry. That's why we could release a draft and still easily move through round one.

To them, the technical part just needs to be able to support the business model.

r

Interesting he did that cause I made a comment about that a day or two ago. Guess he really does read these forums.

Quote from mr CE0:

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am glad I got out of GAW a few weeks ago. The btc payout for any of the hashlets are worthless. Half the hashlets do not pay out anything but dust (multi, waffle, etc) and the zens mine hashpoints. If you look over at the hashtalk forum people are saying I am mining hashpoints which means I am mining 0.0005 btc a day for a MH however they could not be so wrong since hashpoints are not worth anything yet. GAW took a huge turn for the worst and all this talk about hashcoins is ridiculous when the bottom line is its not profitable yet. I will believe them when I see it that hashcoins are the future and the amount of hashpoints everyone is mining will be worth a huge amount.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

He might as well just say "we are a full on ponzi scheme, invest now and tell all your friends to do the same". I don't think it would bother their "investors" much.

I'm starting to think that he's intentionally throwing around red flags to keep away any serious investors. It would be much easier to take the money and disappear when all of your customers are broke college students.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over just like that 99% in the other thread. Can't come up with anything new or are you just off your meds?
Activity: 262

Lol thats cute....he called them miners

He might as well just say "we are a full on ponzi scheme, invest now and tell all your friends to do the same". I don't think it would bother their "investors" much.

I'm starting to think that he's intentionally throwing around red flags to keep away any serious investors. It would be much easier to take the money and disappear when all of your customers are broke college students.

Prime = 0 then prime can never go down again..lol  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Dream become broken often
What we will see from GAW on ICO day?

GAW has used bait and switch tactics to drive its customers like sheep into a den exactly like they wanted.

Their marketing is so abusively aggressive that leaves no choices once you're sucked into GAW.

I am a customer of theirs from the days of hardware miners.
I got sucked into hashlets and then primes because this kind of marketing takes no prisoners.
It is either pack and leave or shut up and do as you are told.

But I've got to hand it to them: when my hardware and early hashlets got promoted to Primes I got a virtual value of multiple times my initial purchase.
I was beyond break even (ROI) right then and there. How can one refuse this?

With the introduction of hashmarket they provided an exit which I have used multiple times to take my profits away from harm.
Of course, this happens at the expense of other investors that get in GAW at this point in time.

There is a ethical dilemma of getting profits at the expense of new comers. But this is asset trading and one's profits are some one else losses. Always is and always will be.

But from that point on GAW has gone crazy:
From owner of hardware to owner of virtual hash power mining BTC to owner of virtual hash power mining a digital "company loyalty" token is quite a leap...

So today I have one question and one prediction:

QUESTION:
It has been pointed out again and again that GAW is a USA based company and as such cant be a scam as CEO et al face very solemn consequences for their actions.
So far we've seen GAW playing with the VISA logo, mentioning names like Amazon and eBay and getting their customer base giving them money to do whatever they please in exchange of participation in the dream of hashcoin.
Are they so stupid as to expose themselves so much? Do they have enough money to buy such legal support that they can get away with anything?
Despite me being pissed off by their aggressiveness, their operation is indeed legit?

PREDICTION
Just yesterday BAY completed its 3,000 BTC ICO on bter. I invested in this believing that any alt project really needs very solid financial backing to have any chance of success. You just can't create a billion dollar cap working on your spare time at home alone. Many posters agree that BAY starts off with enough capital to make it through.

Thanks to its aggressive marketing, GAW must be sitting on 20+ times the money collected by BAY ICO.
So I predict they will pull HashCoin off to a point where very hard facts cannot be compensated by the next BIG DREAM.

8 days from now they will introduce Hash/Dash/Pash/Such/Coin

Immediately they will aggressively steer their sheep / customer base (myself included) into holding their HashCoins because:
a) you will need them to participate in Prime Controller thing as POS
b) you will need them to keep the various amps (shiny objects) working
c) you will need them because their value will reach $75

The price of Primes will rise in hashmarket to prove their point.

The Hash/Dash/Pash/Such/Coin will become a reality and will be traded in their own exchange (hashbase) once customers will be tied up holding their coins.

From that point on it's anybody's guess.
But ethical questions aside, there will be a chance to exit with profit...

I will, as soon as i'm able to sell all/most hash/whater its called coin to hopefully reach ROI and get out...then he can do/say whatever and i'll finally be free of this nightmare Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

legendary
https://i.imgur.com/5tHN6iH.png

"Never" is a long time. Does that mean the end of Hash Market on Zen? I doubt you could make a statement like that if free market is involved. Or maybe there is a caveat, e.g. "value" means value in Hashcoin and Primes might be pegged to Hashcoin at some artificial rate that can't be directly converted to BTC or USD.
Jump to: