Author

Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :) - page 2454. (Read 3376891 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

Any cease and desist letter regarding libel would be ludicrous.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

Clearly you dont understand freedom of speech.

Don't feed the trolls jimmothy. He is paid monthly by GAW.

Maybe even daily! Get lost you troll.
What next? You'll start calling me Josh?

NO. You are far too fucking dumb to be Josh but you sure are as arrogant.

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

OK you're just plain old dumb. Is that's better for you without the explicit adjective? I think you meant to be BITofaGEEK. You like a lot of technical stuff but you're just not educated or intelligent enough to understand it.

"A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism."

Those are your words in response to my post. When and where did I ever mention anything about getting banned or did I cry about freedom of speech???

I didn't. All I did was call you fucking dumb and arrogant. Now if the shoe fits, wear it.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
It sure is hard to prove that anything anyone could say about GAW is "objectively false," seeing how they operate in a giant unproved black box.

I agree, this law firm can go fuck themselves. It's nothing more than an illegal attempt at censorship.

What I don't understand is how any "lawyers" can read this thread and not immediately catch whiff of the fraud/illegal practices stemming from GAW.

Seems to me these "lawyers" are just thugs paid to harass anyone with a critical opinion of GAW with the threat of frivolous lawsuits.

Every spammer and flamer tries to hide himself behind "just stating his opinion". You clearly don't know what criticism is.

A good example of typical aggressive hate talk every troll uses, gets banned and cries about freedom of speech and his constructive criticism.

Wheres the hate? Its pure truth proven through observation. I don't hate you but you are fucking dumb. You just referred to me as another user here.

In that swearing and personal attacks. You're also delusional. Nobody referred to you.

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Calm down people, we are not in court Wink

As far as the hiding goes, those "calling out on the bullshit" are hiding behind anonymous forum profiles, aren't they?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Josh is now making vague and poorly worded legal threats via email. (and I am shadow banned on HT. Surprise!)

Thats what some people do when they get called out on their bullshit. Hide behind a laywer

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Don't mistake defaming and personal attacks with free speech.

I'm not mistaking anything, but it appears you are.

In the US, in order to sue someone for libel, it is required that you have proof of actual malice.

The actual malice standard requires that the plaintiff in a defamation or libel case prove that the publisher of the statement in question knew that the statement was false or acted in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Oh boy Gaw is selling Kool-Aid kits now twitter.com/gawceo/status/533697301823651841

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Don't mistake defaming and personal attacks with free speech.

MOB
Josh is now making vague and poorly worded legal threats via email. (and I am shadow banned on HT. Surprise!)

They know GAW has a lot of money and they will freely take it. GREED IS GOOD. - Gordon Gekko

MOB

Activity: 434
Merit: 259
BEWARE
He may not accept your bet, but his "legal team" may send you something like this:

MOB
Well, Josh has refused to allow me to bet. What a surprise.

He apparently can at least do enough arithmetic to know that he could never actually win a % to ROI comparison.

Are you talking about 100 BTC? He said only cloud mining companies can participate.
Do you really have that much cash? I feel envious.  Roll Eyes

Look at the date I joined BitcoinTalk.

It should not matter if I run a cloud miner. This is about comparing investment vehicles, not penises.
Jump to: