Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 126. (Read 262908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
There is a Youtube comparison between GAWMiner Hashlets and Genesis Mining contracts.
Genesis is winning this battle (for now..) I used the 5% Discount Voucher-code MOON to get even more profit  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Sorry for so many posts this morning, but has anyone ever had a physical Vaultbreaker shipped?  Did VBs ever exist?

KNC already has units in the wild.

Nope, but the original estimate was end of Q3 / beginning of Q4 so technically they are still on time.

Yeah but they promised they would beat knc with shipping of vault breakers

Remember "NOT IN MAH HOUSE".

To be fair, they did that by "delivering" VB as hashlets and as assorted hosted miners. That was the whole intent of the "my house" statement - to ensure that VB gets delivered before Titan, at least as "substitute" hashpower if not as real hardware. They did not promise to SHIP before Titan as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Sorry for so many posts this morning, but has anyone ever had a physical Vaultbreaker shipped?  Did VBs ever exist?

Nope, but the original estimate was end of Q3 / beginning of Q4 so technically they are still on time.

Ya and how it that working out.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
At this point it's probably worth considering going back to physical miners and Nicehash because unless hashlet prices drop more and the zenpool rate stops going down you'll be kicking that ROI period very far into the future.

If you don’t hold it, you don’t own it. They can change the hashrate and value of your hashlet on a whim. Or whatever suits the bottom line. I think the end is getting near especially with BTC dropping, just my opinion.

Then you dont really hold BTC. You do not have it in your hands so with this argument you have been paying a lot of money for owning nothing.

Learn to argue Tom.  False analogies will not help you here.

edit: Tom14cat14, I just clicked on your profile. 

Can you clarify this--did you make an altcoin that was a straight clone in order to then use the buy-ins to purchase a 50MH hashlet? You have been then distributing that 50MH payouts to the initial investors (who were not told in advance that you were buying hashlets with their money), but then cut that profit sharing program and discontinued support for the coin yesterday.

So you now hold 50MH in hashlets that you did not pay for?  Is that correct?

You want me to learn how to argue then I should tell you to learn how to investigate a member a little more. So go figure it out yourself and tell me how I paid for those hashlets.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
At this point it's probably worth considering going back to physical miners and Nicehash because unless hashlet prices drop more and the zenpool rate stops going down you'll be kicking that ROI period very far into the future.

If you don’t hold it, you don’t own it. They can change the hashrate and value of your hashlet on a whim. Or whatever suits the bottom line. I think the end is getting near especially with BTC dropping, just my opinion.

Then you dont really hold BTC. You do not have it in your hands so with this argument you have been paying a lot of money for owning nothing.

No, but I hold the private keys..
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
So is this about accurate?

• Gaw took tons of preorders for Vaultbreakers(Flower Tech?).
  • Gaw spent the majority of the proceeds/profits on a frivolous url(btc.com)
  • The hardware company announces the cannot deliver(this is swept under the rug and all ties are severed with flower tech)
  • Gaw announces a new(vaporware) product to try to cover the already spent money
  • The pyramid starts to collapse
  • Gaw keeps going back on their word and changing everything

I could have not said it any better! I am glad I had my miners shipped to me and I do not feel bad for the ones that pre-ordered or traded their miners in for hashlets. Now the Kool-Aid (the effect is starting to ware off) drinkers will be back on this forum crying (the same ones that were saying this forum is no good) and I will say this and has been said many times here, DO NOT PREORDER!
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Learn to argue Tom.  False analogies will not help you here.

edit: Tom14cat14, I just clicked on your profile.  

Can you clarify this--did you make an altcoin that was a straight clone in order to then use the buy-ins to purchase a 50MH hashlet? You have been then distributing that 50MH payouts to the initial investors (who were not told in advance that you were buying hashlets with their money), but then cut that profit sharing program and discontinued support for the coin yesterday.

So you now hold 50MH in hashlets that you did not pay for?  Is that correct?

edit2: Sorry Tom Smiley, looks like you used your own funds to pay for the hashlets in order to create an incentive to hold the coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I wish they would have spent some of that money on forum software and hardware that didn't always go down.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
So is this about accurate?

• Gaw took tons of preorders for Vaultbreakers(Flower Tech?).
  • Gaw spent the majority of the proceeds/profits on a frivolous url(btc.com)
  • The hardware company announces the cannot deliver(this is swept under the rug and all ties are severed with flower tech)
  • Gaw announces a new(vaporware) product to try to cover the already spent money
  • The pyramid starts to collapse
  • Gaw keeps going back on their word and changing everything
legendary
BTW if you bought a miner from a different company and then a week or 2 later they announce they have a better miner coming out how many would tell you to go pound sand?

Not sure what you are trying to say. I've bought many physical miners, including from GAW itself, and while there was always a risk of depreciation, there was also a free market to sell and buy them (think eBay), if the vendor tells me "to go pound sand". With hashlets I'm stuck with whatever pricing structure GAW is providing. Cutting the price of their flagship product in half with some fuzzy excuse is worrying no matter how you look at it. My best guess is that they saw the number of hashlets put on sale at $40 and realized this is not going to work. Which is fine with me because I didn't think for a minute that the hashlet is worth $50 or even $40, but the attempts to rewrite the history are hilarious. Go look up the hype surrounding Prime price increases from 16 to 50.
Activity: 386

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Lots of interesting posts this morning but I think it's worth putting a line under this:

1. My fee yesterday was 31.48% of my mining.

To expand on that, a $.08 / Mh fee is .0002 BTC for a $400 bitcoin. If Zenpool is paying about .0006 the fee is 1/3 of the payout. ROI calculations that ignore the fee (because it's only eight cents) will be off by 33%.

Reading some of the HT comments I can see another group of customers that is being Ewoked quite substantially - Genesis purchasers who paid $1 per GH/s when Prime now does the same and more at ~$0.6.

Heh.  Yea, a 40% hit is a bit much to handle.

It seems like Josh just makes decisions with very little planning or awareness of their long-term implications.  

This entire mess of announcements and dramatic changes in price, payout level, and function makes it impossible for any customer to plan for their future. Perhaps Josh should get a magic 8 ball to make all of his decisions.  It might be more predictable.

They still pay pretty much the same as yesterday. The only problem is you cant sell it for a huge profit. I some how doubt he really cares that someone that no longer wants his product will sell it for less then they could have. Look at any car company do you think they car the moment you drive it off the lot it is worth a ton less if you try to resell it? This is a good thing long term. You can now buy them for half the price. yes we lose the chance to get a quick ROI by selling them. But for those who will hold them nothing has changed on their payout.
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad

What units? Did anyone get the Titan? KNC thread is full of people complaining about refunds and wondering when their miners will arrive.
The only units that are in the wild are Neptunes.

Based on everything GAW has done in the past. They will be compensated. Yes they probably should have made it all in one announcement however based on what they have done for customers they will make them comparable.
+1
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Reading some of the HT comments I can see another group of customers that is being Ewoked quite substantially - Genesis purchasers who paid $1 per GH/s when Prime now does the same and more at ~$0.6.

Heh.  Yea, a 40% hit is a bit much to handle.

It seems like Josh just makes decisions with very little planning or awareness of their long-term implications.  

This entire mess of announcements and dramatic changes in price, payout level, and function makes it impossible for any customer to plan for their future. Perhaps Josh should get a magic 8 ball to make all of his decisions.  It might be more predictable.

Based on everything GAW has done in the past. They will be compensated. Yes they probably should have made it all in one announcement however based on what they have done for customers they will make them comparable.

It is not one announcement because Josh probably has not considered all of the possibilities.

If you "compensate" them by offering them a 40% increase in SHA performance then they still purchased the wrong product. The hashlet will do everything the genesis does and more.

The problem here is that customers cannot make an informed decision when GAW hides the rulebook and then rewrites those portions of it that have been made public every single week.

edit: didn't Josh claim hashlets would no longer be for sale--ever--like three weeks ago?  What happened to that?
BTW if you bought a miner from a different company and then a week or 2 later they announce they have a better miner coming out how many would tell you to go pound sand?

legendary
Jump to: