Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 144. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Mem and mob great work!  Jonathan Dalcin is a regular shill always sticking up for Josh on hashtalk.... Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practise to deceive! The picture is getting clearer.

... crickets...

Do you get it yet moron?

LMFAO....
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Mem and mob great work!  Jonathan Dalcin is a regular shill always sticking up for Josh on hashtalk.... Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practise to deceive! The picture is getting clearer.
Activity: 339
No you didnt, you provided NO PROOF..

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

Do you know who you're talking to?

He tried to extort 15000 from GAW posing as a customer, said he'll hire people to give me negative trust, that he has friends in the FBI and that he'll start a bigger signature campaign than GAW.

You could as well talk to your hand  Roll Eyes

Oh I am aware, just sick of him ignoring the fact we DEMAND real evidence and NOT his shill sock puppet accounts, and the lies spewed from this one. Ironic my sig describes this bloke perfectly.

Anyone who even contemplates anything this guy says as true are complete morons who dont deserve money..its as simple as that.

Anyway must suck to be him since he missed out on 16 primes, then 20 primes then even 25 primes...They are selling regardless whatever this guy lies hard about, and he isnt happy about it

Is too much of a pussy to post on his real account.

gaw will continue with or without this guys lies,,and has.  This must be pissing him off inside...move on loser.

Woaw he logged offf - incoming shill accounts strap yourselves.  

And without fail

see below.  Fucking loser

Dont think people arent watching you mem when you log in and out - like you just did to post from the dickhead account below moron.
I like how Amber of Gaw has been in a relationship with Eric Capuano of (previous owner) of ZenMiner for like 2 years now.
hahah

I don't see why two employees relationship status matters at all? It's actually pretty sad how much time you're wasting with this.

Because there is something REALLY fishy with all of this, Eric Capuano definitely didn't obtain 8 million dollars for his "cloud mining" programmed site either.

Until you have proof for ANYTHING you claim, you are a butt hurt troll looking for a handout.

We all can see this. 

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you sy - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

I just provided some proof right there of a non-existing purchase of "8 million dollars" that they lied about.

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

What other proof do you need Oleg Andreev?

See this is how stupid you are, you think I'm someone else now because I know full well you are full of shit, yet here you are passing it of as fact - with ZERO proof that I cant go and find out myself to make my own opinion? thats how you convince everyone of the issue - not by spamming which you think is acceptable as fact.

What part of "You are full of shit - go get REAL proof and NOT your opinions" that you dont understand exactly besides ALL OF IT ?

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
He is right that the domain is not registered to anyone who's name we recognize.

It is registered to a Chris Lovato.  Additionally, the address it is registered to is a house, not a business.

This house: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3377-S-6290-W-West-Valley-UT-84128/12724812_zpid/

edit: I do see Chris Lovato posting on hashtalk.  He seems to be running gawminersaustralia?  Which is registered to someone named Jonathan Dalcin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

Do you know who you're talking to?

He tried to extort 15000 from GAW posing as a customer, said he'll hire people to give me negative trust, that he has friends in the FBI and that he'll start a bigger signature campaign than GAW.

You could as well talk to your hand  Roll Eyes
I like how Amber of Gaw has been in a relationship with Eric Capuano of (previous owner) of ZenMiner for like 2 years now.
hahah

I don't see why two employees relationship status matters at all? It's actually pretty sad how much time you're wasting with this.

Because there is something REALLY fishy with all of this, Eric Capuano definitely didn't obtain 8 million dollars for his "cloud mining" programmed site either.

Until you have proof for ANYTHING you claim, you are a butt hurt troll looking for a handout.

We all can see this. 

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you sy - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

I just provided some proof right there of a non-existing purchase of "8 million dollars" that they lied about.

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.
hahah

We all can see this.  

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.  You are hoping more morons join your cause so you try it everyday to capture that special type of moron.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you say - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

You're feeding the troll, man. He's waiting for you to start talking to him so he can spit in your face.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Edit: The Titan is 4 separate boxes. Basically they made a 75 MH/s miner Smiley

That's sad, they could have just bought innosilicon chips and had these out the door months ago.

I think Titans are supposed to be more efficient than Innosilicon... KnC is still claiming 3.5W per MH/s, Innosilicon is ~10W if I'm not mistaken. But we'll see when someone has them in hand. I'm also not sure how the 4 boxes are supposed to be powered and connected to the controller, sounds like a mess of cabling.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hahah

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Josh considers his delivery of batch 1 VBs as beating them... So as far as his promise he considers it satisfied... Meanwhile... You have batch 2 and you also have batch 1 physical miners that haven't been shipped..

So, most would think otherwise.

I think it is good that Josh provided some sort of compensation for the VB1's, even if that solely virtual.

Looks like batch 2 from KNC will be out in mid-November, so VB2 might have to wait until that date gets closer before Josh does anything =/

If he matched KNC, then batch two should get 33% more hashing power than batch one.

If it's November then AntMiner L1 looks even more competitive. $5 per MH/s in December, assuming they can meet that date. Versus ~$20 per MH/s for the Titan B2 and ~$10 for the VB. Sadly none of the three is likely to ROI unless LTC exchange rate magically triples by that time.

That's sad, they could have just bought innosilicon chips and had these out the door months ago.
legendary
Josh considers his delivery of batch 1 VBs as beating them... So as far as his promise he considers it satisfied... Meanwhile... You have batch 2 and you also have batch 1 physical miners that haven't been shipped..

I think it is good that Josh provided some sort of compensation for the VB1's, even if that solely virtual.

Looks like batch 2 from KNC will be out in mid-November, so VB2 might have to wait until that date gets closer before Josh does anything =/

If he matched KNC, then batch two should get 33% more hashing power than batch one.

If it's November then AntMiner L1 looks even more competitive. $5 per MH/s in December, assuming they can meet that date. Versus ~$20 per MH/s for the Titan B2 and ~$10 for the VB. Sadly none of the three is likely to ROI unless LTC exchange rate magically triples by that time.

Activity: 280

If it's anywhere near November im gettin a refund lol
MOB

Activity: 280

Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Yep KNC will be out monday plus they also put up pics of their DATA CENTER, and the kid Josh was huffing or trying to huff & puff down their throat, nobody beats me in my house (or whatever he said) well guess what mate......
MOB
He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Maybe 45% is the amount after fees? Although if these are PrimeZenHashlets it should be closer to 75%. Do you know if maybe the buyer got paid the other 55%?

This is after all fee deductions already.  He specifically said so.

I have no idea if the buyer got the payment, but since it was in my account for the entire 24 hour period for which the payment was calculated it would not make much sense to pay the buyer instead (granted that with GAW's system it might have happened).  Either way, the fault is GAW's, so it is up to them to fix it even if it means they pay to me and the buyer for one day.

edit: also unable to withdraw my balance from Zenpool still =/

edi #2: Looks like KNC Titans ship out on Monday and can mine Scrypt-N: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-106
legendary
He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Maybe 45% is the amount after fees? Although if these are PrimeZenHashlets it should be closer to 75%. Do you know if maybe the buyer got paid the other 55%?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

On day 5 of my support ticket + post on hashtalk + chat with Amber trying to get my last 26 hours of payouts from selling my Hashlets.  At least the ticket was finally assigned to someone after I chatted with Amber.

Since this "accidental" pocketing of of my payout happened to everyone that sold Hashlets, I am not sure why they have no method in place for efficiently resolving it.  It's so hard not to talk about businessmen.

Following up on my ongoing ticket with GAW as I attempt to get the final payouts I was due after transferring my 100MH of hashlets to someone else.  (as we all know, GAW says that the payouts are for the previous 24 hour cycle)

Luke from ZenMiner finally replied on my ticket.  However he said that the payout would be "impossible to calculate" so as a "courtesy" he would pay me 45% of what the payout should have been, assuming it was equal to the previous day.

Why would someone not receive payment for the "work" that they did?  I understand GAW has a terrible terrible payment system that seems to be maintained by human labor instead of code, but why not payout the full amount when it is brought to their attention?

edit: The amount is fairly trivial, ~.034 BTC, but I can't let it rest on principle.

When I sold my Hashlets to others I just assumed they would take that days payment since the code attached to those payouts was going to them. Granted hindsight is wonderful.
Jump to: