Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 140. (Read 262906 times)

MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Some one bought one of my remaining 1MH miners, but no money is showing up.  Maybe I need to wait until the normal payout time?

Still waiting to receive my full final payout from the last time I sold a miner as well.  Been about 8 days now with typical terrible and slow ticket responses.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
WAIT ONE SECOND  so you telling me the thing i was excited about. Gaw offering a market place to sell GHS / MH is not going to be like cex.io , BUT instead is going to be something like well if you want out we will prison shank you then rape you i mean buy them at reduced price?

It looks like they buy it back only if there is someone willing to buy it the full price. Nobody's buying my wafflet though. I don't get the "smaller" margin part, they already took a full margin on the initial sale, so the 20% is all gravy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
WAIT ONE SECOND  so you telling me the thing i was excited about. Gaw offering a market place to sell GHS / MH is not going to be like cex.io , BUT instead is going to be something like well if you want out we will prison shank you then rape you i mean buy them at reduced price?
Activity: 658
Small Red and Bad
You asked how to put it on the marketplace.
There are tutorials here, just pick one: https://hashtalk.org/topic/5906/hashlet-exchange-write-up-bounty/9
MOB
Activity: 493
Merit: 504

Smiley I just purchase 3MH worth of Mining Shares for $100. Not Miners.. mining shares. Lawyer cleared this up for me. Its all in the language and how they present it. Do i mind, not at all.. as long as i can get my ROI back.

If the process we're more similar to renting a rig, then yes i can see it being an actual miner you are buying. But GAW is controlling the coin and pools only because it flow's with their financial projections and what they are able to return to investors.

This is the obvious. Anyone with a business sense can see what they are offering are not miners but shares in an operation. Probably doing this to avoid regulation from the securities commission and ultimately higher taxes.

In Canada, any mining operation selling shares must be registered with the securities commission because they are selling shares Wink
No difference with what GAW is doing. They are just trying to get around it with some wording and presentation.

Think of the production costs to manufacture these hashlets. And they spit em out like quick fast. (Good graphic designer)
If i wanted to purchase $75,000 worth of hashlets i can get them right away!! (SHARES make this possible)

No refunds, but i can trade them at a lower price??  Huh

Selling something that is a security as not a security is illegal in the US.  It is two separate felonies: felony fraud and selling of unregistered securities.

I agree these are just shares, and thus securities.

I also agree anyone with some experience in finances can see that these are shares, but many people on hashtalk have no idea what they are purchasing because they are unable to see through the marketspeak nonsense.
Small Red and Bad
Oh, I got confused here Cheesy I thought (like many other people) that they are enabling free trade option. I read somewhere this is going to be the case, but they just announced that it's only an option to sell it back to them for 80% of the price.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/5885/explanation-of-exchange/185

"Thats exactly what we are doing. We are purchasing at 80% and reselling for 100%.
So instead of the normal selling margin we make, we are taking a smaller 20% margin to make sure you sell your Hashlet"

Yes, some people managed to sell them.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/5846/hashlet-sell/47
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Sometimes at a higher price, just ask some early investors.
They are planning to launch a marketplace to make it easier.

hmmmm ??

did anybody succeed to seel something ?? I put a waffle hashlet for sale but nothing happened . Huh

I think all that marketplace does is put your hashlet in que to be sold at regular price by GAW.
Its obvious if someone is buying.. its not users P2P.
Activity: 236

hmmmm ??

did anybody succeed to seel something ?? I put a waffle hashlet for sale but nothing happened . Huh
Small Red and Bad

Smiley I just purchase 3MH worth of Mining Shares for $100. Not Miners.. mining shares. Lawyer cleared this up for me. Its all in the language and how they present it. Do i mind, not at all.. as long as i can get my ROI back.

If the process we're more similar to renting a rig, then yes i can see it being an actual miner you are buying. But GAW is controlling the coin and pools only because it flow's with their financial projections and what they are able to return to investors.

This is the obvious. Anyone with a business sense can see what they are offering are not miners but shares in an operation. Probably doing this to avoid regulation from the securities commission and ultimately higher taxes.

In Canada, any mining operation selling shares must be registered with the securities commission because they are selling shares Wink
No difference with what GAW is doing. They are just trying to get around it with some wording and presentation.

Think of the production costs to manufacture these hashlets. And they spit em out like quick fast. (Good graphic designer)
If i wanted to purchase $75,000 worth of hashlets i can get them right away!! (SHARES make this possible)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I've just boosted my free 1.3 Mh/s Fury and now it's running at 2 Mh/s. Good reason to login every day and boost them while getting the payouts done anyway Wink

A boost for 30 mins each time once every 12hrs, and only %50 of your hash.

Yup, you won't be able to pay the rent with it. But while you're logged in to claim the payout it's a simple click to get a slight bit extra payout. Or a bit faster ROI.
R.M.H. Ether 2013
I've just boosted my free 1.3 Mh/s Fury and now it's running at 2 Mh/s. Good reason to login every day and boost them while getting the payouts done anyway Wink

A boost for 30 mins each time once every 12hrs, and only %50 of your hash.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
R.M.H. Ether 2013

Activity: 236
Someone's in a sour mood...

Anyway let me tldr this quickly:

• HashBoost will be available twice a day to double the hashrate of Prime hashlets. Duration and cost of the boost is not yet known.
  • Hashlet Exchange will allow to sell hashlets, at a price set by GAW.
  • The will be a collectible breed of Legendary hashlets available in limited quantities. First one is RememberHashlet, same as ZenHashlet (?) in everything except name.
  • Project Prime is coming October 23.

To complete your remarks .

I tried to run the boost thing . But it seems not working properly. It only increase by more or less 50 % (not double the hash speed ). The 50% increase seems to last 30 minutes.

Now I can split my hardware (at least there is the option for it) but it seems to be blocked for now .

I can sell my hashlet but gaw controll the price . (For example a 25 MH prime is sold at 999$) .

I have no idea what project prime is . Maybe Gaw discover some "transformers" cars, and they make a deal with Optimus and Megatron , so they agreed to mine for gaws  Wink
 Grin

edit : time between boost launch must be 12hours
Small Red and Bad
I feel dirty, went to hashtalk and it has a smell of bum and semen.

Here's what you get when you want to write something but can't think of anything smart.
Don't you think there's enough of worthless troll posts here?

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
not worth the re post.

Did you donate anything ? Maybe josh did have people he knew being affected by it.

Also, You aren't alone in being affected by terrorist attacks so you are not special whatsoever. What you wrote is fucking poor form. No one is going to post this shit over there for you.

Activity: 168
I feel dirty, went to hashtalk and it has a smell of bum and semen.
Activity: 826
hey guys im just wondering why is the hash prime 49.95$ It shows that it is only 1 MH or am i seeing it wrong is it more than 1 MH or what justifies the price of it so high. I know someone pointed out they have MH and mixed GHS in 1 pack how ture is this. Also what are actual speeds of the MH and GHS if it is true. thanks

They cost more because they carry the promise they will always be the best hashlet. So any new feature that a new hashlet has Prime will be included. Such as tonight they are the only one that will get double payout twice a day for a short period of time. They will also have more Algo's they can mine. So you would have to think of it as a preorder for what ever GAW can come up with. So if you are a gambler the prime could be the way to go. If you want to see your money back in the shortest time. Zen solo is the way to go. Until today they had the same earnings as Prime. Now prime will be slightly above due to the double hash.
any idea if its ture that they will have SHA with MH built in i think i seen someone post 1 MH and 40 or 50 GHS sha per 1 prime but i cant find the post lol

Yep that is the Prime. I am not sure if it will for sure be 40 gh/s but that is what everyone assumes. They have delayed it because of the issue with Nicehash. (Their problem with how they paid)
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
hey guys im just wondering why is the hash prime 49.95$ It shows that it is only 1 MH or am i seeing it wrong is it more than 1 MH or what justifies the price of it so high. I know someone pointed out they have MH and mixed GHS in 1 pack how ture is this. Also what are actual speeds of the MH and GHS if it is true. thanks

They cost more because they carry the promise they will always be the best hashlet. So any new feature that a new hashlet has Prime will be included. Such as tonight they are the only one that will get double payout twice a day for a short period of time. They will also have more Algo's they can mine. So you would have to think of it as a preorder for what ever GAW can come up with. So if you are a gambler the prime could be the way to go. If you want to see your money back in the shortest time. Zen solo is the way to go. Until today they had the same earnings as Prime. Now prime will be slightly above due to the double hash.
any idea if its ture that they will have SHA with MH built in i think i seen someone post 1 MH and 40 or 50 GHS sha per 1 prime but i cant find the post lol
Activity: 826

Jump to: