Pages:
Author

Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-) - page 53. (Read 262906 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Great news, it's all for your own good:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/15377/using-hashpoints-to-purchase

GAW_CEO
Admins
Global Moderator
Industry Innovator

Using HashPoints to purchase

I have seen a lot of questions on why you are not able to use HP to make purchases of Hashlets.

Many of you have speculated it was because we wanted you to save your HP for the ICO. Thats true, but I would not have forced you to do that, or made the decision for that reason.

The reason is simple. Previously, HP were used to by new power.

As of last week, we are not selling new power, if you notice, when you click to buy a Hashlet in the miners page, it goes to the market. We are saving our power for a reason.

But wait, there is more:

@Bart said: @GAW_CEO there are still hashlets for sale at gawminers.com though, thats new power or not?

Correct, I just did not want to leave credit card people out.

Confused yet?

@supertrucker said: My question would be: What are these HP going to be used for? Am I mining air? Actually I'm mining less than air because I have zero HP payouts.

COIN ICO, its been said a few times. Please do not mine them if your not comfortable.

Previously HP were for buying new Hashlets. We are not selling new Hashlets right now.

If you want them for new Haslets, dont mine them, its your choice. If you want them for the ICO, mine them. its simple

So that probably settles the HP dilemma. Right?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
i was shadowbanned once and then two full bans, all directly from the GAW_CEO_asshole Cheesy
i hope at least some people wake up
When the "CEO" is personally involved with negative customer service issues, the whole kingdom is his scam. Just look up Facebook's Starfleet Commander.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
So sick of the fanboys telling you how much josh has given you! WTF
lol i believe that was one of maddof's lines!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Everything seemed rosy at $500 but started swirling down the crapper after the drop below 300. So, it seems pretty likely that their leverage isn´t suited to BTC staying at these depressed levels for weeks or months. I´d view their desperate behavior in this light.
Of course. BTC/USD price dropped by 40% and their bills are being paid in USD. If it was any other investment like stocks people would go suicidal.
You probably don't know that a lot of mining operations have closed down.  

Yeah but this isnt an investment like stocks... its a mining cloud service, with ever changing rules. I dont care about anything but mining BTC on the account I purchased all the rest of the Male Bovine Fecal Matter does not concern me. Hashwhatever and "official Chat forums" or anything like that, Just Mine BTC, thats all and they have been an abysmal failure at that.

If it were an investment like stocks I would be shorting it into Death Spiral status... if they want to give me that option I would happily take it!  Grin

This company would be doing OK if not for the crazy promises and piss poor management. What happened to all the resellers? did GAW get rid of them? There was a big push until the 25 for 1 sale on Primes.. Nice deal until everyones account got lock for 2 weeks and we were classified as exploiters.
Activity: 569
Merit: 507
They turned all nazi over there on hashtalk.org.

I'm now shadowbanned without a warning, and never had a warning, simply for stating my opinion about the coming Gaw Hashcoin. Didn't cuss, didn't go irate. They just can't handle anything but GAW worshippers. Sold all of my hashlets already though, and have zero plans of returning. The CEO promises, promises, promises, and they still don't even have the basic functions of the site working right.

But I did profit well, of course purchased hashlets at 16 bucks that were converted to primes, then sold them.

Good luck getting out people. Hope you at least get back you're investment.
Not good....

Things are far from dead.  Many already have positive ROI.  

Just the people who purchased them at the start, anyone who purchased a Prime for $50/Mhash is 100% Fucked.
Glad I got out fast after the price increase since the $16/Mhash and made an easy profit.

You are forgetting the there is much more to come.   I'm slowly selling myself, but it won't take much to turn HashTalk into a GAW praise session.   Just watch and learn.

Activity: 430
AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb
Everything seemed rosy at $500 but started swirling down the crapper after the drop below 300. So, it seems pretty likely that their leverage isn´t suited to BTC staying at these depressed levels for weeks or months. I´d view their desperate behavior in this light.
Of course. BTC/USD price dropped by 40% and their bills are being paid in USD. If it was any other investment like stocks people would go suicidal.

Yeah but this isnt an investment like stocks... its a mining cloud service, with ever changing rules. I dont care about anything but mining BTC on the account I purchased all the rest of the Male Bovine Fecal Matter does not concern me. Hashwhatever and "official Chat forums" or anything like that, Just Mine BTC, thats all.

If it were an investment like stocks I would be shorting it into Death Spiral status... if they want to give me that option I would happily take it!  Grin
System doesn't even allow boosted/DD primes to be sold on market anymore. I'm stuck for another 24h.

Same here makes no sense, will I have to wait 12hrs or 24hrs to sell?

You'll have to wait until the cooldown ends.

Not good I just want out of there real bad.  Just trying to dump a clever hashlet now but no takers even at a price well below the lowest off I can find on the market Huh

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Of course. BTC/USD price dropped by 40% and their bills are being paid in USD. If it was any other investment like stocks people would go suicidal seeing something like this.

I don´t know but then I use a radar and not a microscope on the cloud mining marketplace.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Seems CEO is under a bit of stress- Self imposed- This is going to be one of your last chances to sell at a good price. Every week its something new with locking accounts and taking BTC back. How the hell are they going to be a middle man between users and large retailers? This is a JOKE

Little survey how many people were banned from  hashtalk for speaking up?

I've been banned at least twice.

Yeah, people have their heads in their ass if they believe this Amazon/Wal-Mart thing. Get real. GAW must sit around laughing at the gullibility of these sheep; I know I do.

I was shadow banned and was told the only way to get that lifted is by Josh or site admin..  Is that true?

Yep

Guess I will watch the show and make a little money with LTCGear..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Yeah people get posts deleted and banned there for any sort of negative feeling, questioning anything, dissatisfaction with lackluster customer service... and now he's pushing people to "mine" for something that other users, or mods, or bots, can remove from your account with forum downvotes. Yeah. No potential for exploits there.

I understand he's been on a rampage deleting posts relating to his pleas for Bitmain to confirm their recent order.

All I know is that I make far more with 16 Mh/s on Genesis Mining than I ever did with 30 Mh/s of ZenHashlets, and ltcgear puts it all to shame. And really who cares about mining for some made up crap you can spend at WalMart. If that's your game, spend your BTC at Gyft.

Yeah me too and hashprofit should be on your list.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Seems CEO is under a bit of stress- Self imposed- This is going to be one of your last chances to sell at a good price. Every week its something new with locking accounts and taking BTC back. How the hell are they going to be a middle man between users and large retailers? This is a JOKE

Little survey how many people were banned from  hashtalk for speaking up?

I've been banned at least twice.

Yeah, people have their heads in their ass if they believe this Amazon/Wal-Mart thing. Get real. GAW must sit around laughing at the gullibility of these sheep; I know I do.

I was shadow banned and was told the only way to get that lifted is by Josh or site admin..  Is that true?

Yep
something something Bitcoin
Yeah people get posts deleted and banned there for any sort of negative feeling, questioning anything, dissatisfaction with lackluster customer service... and now he's pushing people to "mine" for something that other users, or mods, or bots, can remove from your account with forum downvotes. Yeah. No potential for exploits there.

I understand he's been on a rampage deleting posts relating to his pleas for Bitmain to confirm their recent order.

All I know is that I make far more with 16 Mh/s on Genesis Mining than I ever did with 30 Mh/s of ZenHashlets, and ltcgear puts it all to shame. And really who cares about mining for some made up crap you can spend at WalMart. If that's your game, spend your BTC at Gyft.

Activity: 146

You aren't banned from the service. You are banned from a private forum, that you are in no way obliged to use.
People tend to forget that.

Why would you want to use a service ran by people that are so on edge, they ban people on whim. They must not have much faith in their system, if they can't stand a little criticism.

They don't want to hear you but you can keep making them money!! NICE

Not me, I have zero hashlets now, and zero btc there, I do have some useless hashpoints. Anyway, I planned to get out of there after they didn't do the guaranteed buyback like they said they would do. I did manage to sell back a few using that, but 95% never got repurchased for 40. Ended up selling for like 37.xx after GAWs cut on the rest. One broken promise is enough for me to see the writing on the wall. I'm just amazed at the Pro-trolls on hashtalk.org that seem to have amnesia, and praise everything the CEO mutters. They deserve to get burned at this point the writing has been on the wall for quite a while now.

You aren't banned from the service. You are banned from a private forum, that you are in no way obliged to use.

Why would you want to use a service ran by people that are so on edge, they ban people on whim. They must not have much faith in their system, if they can't stand a little criticism.

They don't want to hear you but you can keep making them money!! NICE
Good luck getting out people. Hope you at least get back you're investment.
Not good....

Things are far from dead.  Many already have positive ROI.  

Just the people who purchased them at the start, anyone who purchased a Prime for $50/Mhash is 100% Fucked.
Glad I got out fast after the price increase since the $16/Mhash and made an easy profit.

You are forgetting the there is much more to come.   I'm slowly selling myself, but it won't take much to turn HashTalk into a GAW praise session.   Just watch and learn.

You're right. The beginning was great and the end can still be the same. We just have to wait and see how the bitmain purchase develops.
Funny that people advertising other cloud mining sites are the first to argue in this thread.

I always wondered why you can't see your own hashlets for sale. They also have an issue with people pricing wrong and the hashlet is gone in literately milliseconds. Probably GAW has a program that grabs the mistaken priced hashlets and buys them.. What an outfit..

This is not an issue - if people set the price wrong it's their problem.

True but one little change could correct this. Price per mh or gh instead of total and have the system do the math. Simple change and no more complaining.. If a mistake is made and a total number is added no one will purchase cause price is way too high. If your going to sell to the masses those are the simple changes that can be made.
Activity: 146

Pages:
Jump to: