Pages:
Author

Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation - page 13. (Read 41862 times)

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2017, 01:45:18 PM
Every monthly distribution GBYTE consistently loses its value, btc holders who acquired byteball always dump their coins immediately. I hope this coming monthly distribution will be different when their byteball have been significantly reduced.

BTC whales already have significant % of all byteballs from previous distributions, they will continue to dump for another year probably.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 20, 2017, 01:44:00 PM
Every monthly distribution GBYTE consistently loses its value, btc holders who acquired byteball always dump their coins immediately. I hope this coming monthly distribution will be different when their byteball have been significantly reduced.

The amount of free GByte distributed to Bitcoin holders will be reduced by 10x. However, this change in distribution pattern has really resulted in the price nose diving and many who were previously holding GByte might be tempted to dump GBs. Only after September 6 (first distribution with new pattern) will be able to gauge the actions of those who received GBs in the airdrop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 08:52:44 AM
probably not so many new people who never were involved with byteball will join. Is this good or bad? I don't know. But I think it's a good idea to focus more on the application now.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
August 20, 2017, 05:06:15 AM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 04:09:15 AM
I agree, but right now BTC is ATHing everyday, so it's a special situation. It makes sense that people dump alts.
Hopefully, when BTC will dump and stabilize we will see green everywhere.

Well guess what's going to happen with many alts when sidechains, drivechains, atomic swaps and lightning network gets implemented in Bitcoin??
A huge amount of altcoins will probably decrease even more in value.
Altcoins will be the new type of penny stocks. That's it. When you know how to trade them you will and can make great money with it. But don't expect anything big to happen with them. 5-10 coins may have serious value, the resit will stay as pump and dump.
Something like DAG + witness based system would never be implemented in Bitcoin, so Byteball may remain one of the few unique cryptocurrencies.

I don't know if it goes to the moon, but can be an interesting experiment.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
August 20, 2017, 03:10:04 AM
I agree, but right now BTC is ATHing everyday, so it's a special situation. It makes sense that people dump alts.

Well guess what's going to happen with many alts when sidechains, drivechains, atomic swaps and lightning network gets implemented in Bitcoin??
A huge amount of altcoins will probably decrease even more in value.
Altcoins will be the new type of penny stocks. That's it. When you know how to trade them you will and can make great money with it. But don't expect anything big to happen with them. 5-10 coins may have serious value, the resit will stay as pump and dump.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2017, 10:22:41 AM
It will be strange if the price of the byteball will grow while the airdrop continues. But after it - can
Same vision. If we have a whale on a board he will accumulate along airdrops and push price down for cheaper bytes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 19, 2017, 09:48:44 AM
It will be strange if the price of the byteball will grow while the airdrop continues. But after it - can
Activity: 45
August 19, 2017, 09:13:30 AM
No one wants to by Byteball before airdrop now. Dumps caused by huge BTC linked from ICO holders that just gain free money from this unfair distribution model. Byteball bagholders are in blood while other "fairydust" tokens receive huge gains from nothing but marketing and pumps. I hold 3 round now, and will hold till full retrace, but this is disgusting for certain moment. Really sorry for such a brilliant project. Tightened your belts an HODL!
Activity: 77
August 17, 2017, 09:31:06 PM
Is Bitcoin Cash sucking the blood of alts? Another red day...
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
August 15, 2017, 10:53:07 AM
It makes a short-term sense provided they manage to "take profits", even if bull in BTC continues to $10000.
If I were going to buy&hold BTC, I wouldn't do it now.
However, buying good coins on the cheap right now makes sense in the longer term.

Rofl.

You deserve to lose all your money.
Probaly bought byteball at 950  Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 42
The rising tide lifts all boats
August 15, 2017, 10:18:41 AM
It makes a short-term sense provided they manage to "take profits", even if bull in BTC continues to $10000.
If I were going to buy&hold BTC, I wouldn't do it now.
However, buying good coins on the cheap right now makes sense in the longer term.
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
August 14, 2017, 07:09:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
August 14, 2017, 07:01:28 PM
The market rule is simple, don't sell when it is time to buy nor buy when it is time to sell.
Byteball will reach at least 500 usd before next airdrop so for me no need for panic.

This is by far the best comment here.
Always so true.

Do against others. so if everyone sells you buy, when everyone buy  you sell.

Activity: 361
Merit: 252
August 14, 2017, 03:20:32 PM
The market rule is simple, don't sell when it is time to buy nor buy when it is time to sell.
Byteball will reach at least 500 usd before next airdrop so for me no need for panic.

Exactly, I am also quite confident that prior to the next airdrop the price will climb up its way.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 14, 2017, 12:04:53 PM
Activity: 70
August 14, 2017, 11:58:03 AM
Because anyone wanted to take the BTC run.

Tomorrow price will be above 400 again. If you buy a big, big bunch now, even higher Wink

really?

As sure as a newbie can predict!

Ok, newbie was wrong. At least we had 373 this morning. Probably you just didn't buy the big, big bunch, then it could have happened!
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
August 14, 2017, 04:49:57 AM
This is probably one of the best (if not the best) buy at the moment, really interesting project with nice tech underground. They should  advertise more the underlying DAG tech.
I was surprised by the big dump, it was expected since BTC is ATH now, but not so consistent. Moreover if I understood correctly, the new airdrop policy should favor GBYTE hold, not dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 14, 2017, 01:49:16 AM
This is the lowest it's ever been? Could it be dumping partly because of the change in the airdrop? You get less for holding bitcoin. Byteball doesn't really have a competetor, so I can't explain why it's dropped so low, I suppose in relation to btc/usd. Anyone else have ideas?

Yeah, the change in distribution policy has really skewed the market dynamics. We will have an extended distribution period, but a lot of people feel it makes sense to dump byteball now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 13, 2017, 08:56:26 PM
This is the lowest it's ever been? Could it be dumping partly because of the change in the airdrop? You get less for holding bitcoin. Byteball doesn't really have a competetor, so I can't explain why it's dropped so low, I suppose in relation to btc/usd. Anyone else have ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: