Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 56. (Read 115302 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255
i choose Real Madrid with the amazing squad  Cheesy
hopefully not disappoint  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
I pick Barca for La Liga title.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Nice
German Victory for the Mens in the FIFA World Cup
German Victory for the Women in the FIFA Under 20 World Cup

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
FC Barcelona will win the title this season. Messi will be the top goalscorer. Madrid teams will challenge to be 2nd.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Manchester United didn't win today again. As a fan I am really disappointed with another match in Premiership without a victory but I am looking forward to signing Angel Di Maria. He is top class player who can produce great chances for teammates.
Activity: 392
I am going with Real Madrid they can with title because still very strong and team to beat in all season
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I have a feeling that Barca will put one over the Madrid sides this season
Just a feeling.. Wink
Before Spanish supercup matches I was sure that Real Madrid will crush everyone on their way to title, but now I am not sure anymore. Now I see that Atletico Madrid is still strong despite so many changes in their team. They keep their playing style and just adjusted new players in it and it is working again.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I'm going with FC Barcelona you can see how At. Madrid beats Real Madrid that crazy  Tongue
Activity: 462
Real will take it easily this season with barca and atletico both in rebuilding mode
Bring it on
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Can't believe ManUtd is near completing Di Maria signing, a whopping € 75,000,000 will help as well  Cheesy

Real Madird sold Ozil, which was a bad move, they now sell Di Maria, and perhaps this or next season Isco will be sold as well...

Activity: 392
Anyone know a good streaming site for the Premier League games?

I'm going for a 1-1 draw between Villa Vs Newcastle. Same result for the Everton vs Arsenal game.
Many stream sites working right now sports.williamhill.com,bet365.com,sofascore.com and flashscore.com you can check any one from these 
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In my opinion Real Madrid will be the winner of the season La Liga. Because they had a better team than last time. That's why Real Madrid is going to win this La Liga.
Activity: 366
Anyone know a good streaming site for the Premier League games?

I'm going for a 1-1 draw between Villa Vs Newcastle. Same result for the Everton vs Arsenal game.

Referees in Spain are not the same as in England. In Spain a lot more is tolerated in derby clashes like these.

And also, the quality of the referees in Spain is horrible.

I still think that English football is much more aggressive than Spanish, but all those stuff allowed in this derby are dirty, not aggressive. I can't believe that so much of that crap is tolerated by referees in Spain.
legendary
I have Atletico and Man City to defend their titles
And Dortmund to pip Bayern in the Bundesliga...

Oh, I would love Borussia Dortmund to win Bundesliga.

Glad to see atletiko wins over real.

Game was good but i was expecting even more.

Better will be next time

Yeah, was a deserved win for altetico. The body-check from Ramos was fantastic, Raul Garcia didn't see that comming  Grin

I think Ramos should have got red card for his start on Mandžukić. He is great defender but he plays way too much dirty. No class in his game unlike Vidić, he is the beast!

Referees in Spain are not the same as in England. In Spain a lot more is tolerated in derby clashes like these.

And also, the quality of the referees in Spain is horrible.

Oh, I would love Borussia Dortmund to win Bundesliga.

Better will be next time

Yeah, was a deserved win for altetico. The body-check from Ramos was fantastic, Raul Garcia didn't see that comming  Grin

I think Ramos should have got red card for his start on Mandžukić. He is great defender but he plays way too much dirty. No class in his game unlike Vidić, he is the beast!
legendary

Better will be next time

Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Better will be next time
Pages:
Jump to: