Pages:
Author

Topic: General Football Discussion - 2015/16 Season - page 55. (Read 115302 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Di Maria is decent but he wont change the situation at man united imo.  Gareth bale would have been a far better buy.  Im guessing you have to get whats a available, real madrid got the better deal imo.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
In La Liga i would go for a Barca Real race , with all respect to atletico last year they have been good but also real focusing on la decima and barca was very poor with martino so i think this year will be a two horse race, hope with barca to win la liga .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Sad that MU play poor i was hopping to see them play better, hope to see them in next games play more better and that they will won there first match in league this season.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It was horrible and quite funny to see how ManUtd gets trashed by MK Dons!!!!

Bad move to not show up with the first team, very bad. They can now fully focus on the League and FA cup lol... Shame!!

Activity: 392
Voted for Borussia Dortmund all the way.

Di Maria looks good in ManU merhandise. Smiley
I am going with you Borussia Dortmund can win this year already lost first match of season but still good team
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I voted for Bayern, not really a difficult choice  Tongue

There he is, fresh, fresh, fresh  Grin

Angel Di Maria has completed his transfer to Manchester United from Real Madrid for a British record fee of £59.7m, signing a five-year contract at Old Trafford.  Grin

EFS
staff
Activity: 3822
Merit: 2123
Crypto Swap Exchange
Voted for Borussia Dortmund all the way.

Di Maria looks good in ManU merhandise. Smiley
legendary
I voted for Bayern, not really a difficult choice  Tongue

There he is, fresh, fresh, fresh  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1554
New poll added! Which team will win Bundesliga? Please vote. Poll is open for 2 or 3 days.
legendary
I will change the poll. We have a lot of leauges to discuss. Smiley

Question:   Which team will win BBVA La Liga (Spanish League)?
Atletico Madrid   - 1 (5.9%)
FC Barcelona   - 8 (47.1%)
Real Madrid   - 8 (47.1%)

Sevilla   - 0 (0%)
Valencia   - 0 (0%)
Other   - 0 (0%)

Total Voters: 17
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Seems like Real and United finally agreed on a 60,000,000 GBP transfer fee for Di Maria.

Selling Di Maria is a big mistake, he is far better than James Rodriguez and Isco.

Atleast United can welcome an absolute star player Cheesy

I also don't understand why Real sold Di Maria.
He is excellent player.
Real made huge mistake but Manchester can be very happy now.
They good great player and new hope after very bad start in this season. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Last night real madrid played like a champion team.
legendary
Seems like Real and United finally agreed on a 60,000,000 GBP transfer fee for Di Maria.

Selling Di Maria is a big mistake, he is far better than James Rodriguez and Isco.

Atleast United can welcome an absolute star player Cheesy
Activity: 392
Only 17 people voted again. Should I change poll now or wait 1 more day? There are a lot of leagues we need to discuss. Smiley
I have one suggestion for you just start every new pole from Friday and stop this on next Friday for new league then all have enough time for vote and check this thread
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
FC Barcelona will win the title this season. Messi will be the top goalscorer. Madrid teams will challenge to be 2nd.

I think that Real have better chances than Barcelona.
They have more experienced coach and very balanced team, so they are my pick Smiley
legendary
Only 17 people voted again. Should I change poll now or wait 1 more day? There are a lot of leagues we need to discuss. Smiley
legendary
Manchester United didn't win today again. As a fan I am really disappointed with another match in Premiership without a victory but I am looking forward to signing Angel Di Maria. He is top class player who can produce great chances for teammates.

Very disappointing, yeah.

These matches should have united easily won with the current squad. Di Maria is not 100% united player, yet.

City is also in the market for Di Maria, and we all know they don't want such an amazing player to sign for united.

Activity: 166
Dang, that Manchester draw really screwed me over. Needed them to win for two 4 and 5 fold accumulators  Angry. I'm looking forward to the Liverpool vs Man City game tonight. I think it'll be very close. Could go either way but I'm calling 1-1.
Activity: 490
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Manchester United didn't win today again. As a fan I am really disappointed with another match in Premiership without a victory but I am looking forward to signing Angel Di Maria. He is top class player who can produce great chances for teammates.

Seem like it will take time for team to be what most of fans expect to bee or i will disappointed in next game.

If they loose or play draw off course.

Well, games played in preseason gave me much confidence and hope that this season won't be failure as last one was but those two last games made me worried and sad because expectations were not reached,
Activity: 140

Seem like it will take time for team to be what most of fans expect to bee or i will disappointed in next game.

If they loose or play draw off course.
Pages:
Jump to: