Pages:
Author

Topic: Genoil's ZEC miner: AMD ZCash miner for Windows - 0.6 - page 4. (Read 56748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

I use 15.71 drivers, since the 16.2.1 drivers tell me there is no opencl device found? Maybe thats my issue

Try using 16.9.2 drivers.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
TY for the reply.

https://postimg.org/image/txtcjv64d/

How can I fix this?

try this in your bat file
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 250
TY for the reply.

https://postimg.org/image/txtcjv64d/

How can I fix this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Downloaded genoil 0.6 . While starting up the bat file it is giving me error : -

Code:
The procedure entry point clReleaseDevice could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll.

Please help me if anyone knows what the problem is all about.

Never saw that problem before maybe u can go to system32 folder and copy the opencl file and paste it in the genoil 0.6 folder and let see if that works.
Activity: 168
This miner works but for whatever reason my rate is 0.05 sol, and my GPU use is 0-2%

Is there a way to force my GPU to hit 95-100% ??
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
pretty much means that card crashed if it don't recover.  If you have modded it put it to factory if you did not reset system.
legendary
The miner works very well up on the restart with which I do not get out! hope in the next version
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Thank you for the miner but can you add an option to restart the program if one of the GPU hangs out ? like -f 3

Because, when I try to use the loop command in the .bat, my computer hangs out. This problem is only for the 0.6. 0.5 is stable and I can use the loop command.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
Can anyone help me how to change the Memory timings on a 7950 and/or 280X?

You need to use the bios change tools. But it is easier to search the internet that if it already has Stilt mod.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Genoil, great work! Thanks as always!

Silentarmy v3 is out btw. Eagerly awaiting your update with v3. Cheers!
Activity: 7
I updated my batch file on one of my machines and appended -k zec zec zec zec to the end...

Now hitting 45 Sol/s on a single 390X at stock speeds/config

I'm running into a small issue when trying this on 6x 390Xs and I don't see the same sort of improvement.  Hashrate doesn't seem to change with or without -k zec zec zec zec.  Any ideas?

Update:

Seems to be a CPU issue.  When adding -k zec zec zec zec the CPU is completely overwhelmed and hash rates never get above 5Sol/s.  The PC with 6x 390Xs only is running a Celeron while my other rig with a single 390X is running an i5.  Maybe this will get fixed in upcoming releases...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
0.6 less stabiel than 0.5 - please lower CPU and make more stability bro
+1. not sure why, but 0.5 is more reliable
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Downloaded genoil 0.6 . While starting up the bat file it is giving me error : -

Code:
The procedure entry point clReleaseDevice could not be located in the dynamic link library OpenCL.dll.

Please help me if anyone knows what the problem is all about.
Activity: 256
Holy shit

R9 270X getting 27Sol/s. Same speed as my 470 and 290.

Pitcairn and Tahiti RULE!!!!!!!!

Yeah they seem to kick ass over the 480s but I managed to get 480 to 45H/s and my msi 280x to 33 to 35H/s Awaiting claymore to being his miner out anytime now see what it kicks out as said will be done in 2 to 3 days cant wait to see what it produces.

What co fig do you use for the 280x?
Activity: 256
I have 4 cards but 1 of them is working at 5-6s/s how i can fix that? The rest are working at 25-26
Activity: 7
I updated my batch file on one of my machines and appended -k zec zec zec zec to the end...

Now hitting 45 Sol/s on a single 390X at stock speeds/config

I'm running into a small issue when trying this on 6x 390Xs and I don't see the same sort of improvement.  Hashrate doesn't seem to change with or without -k zec zec zec zec.  Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
0.6 less stabiel than 0.5 - please lower CPU and make more stability bro
legendary

What does this error mean ?
Activity: 329
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
find a temp fix for annoying crashing problem

just disable windows error reporting prompt, so you won't get "Check online solution" or "Close the program" crap on the screen
the crashed genoil.exe will just shut itself off

with a loop bat file and -f 2, basically your miner can help themselves  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Holy shit

R9 270X getting 27Sol/s. Same speed as my 470 and 290.

Pitcairn and Tahiti RULE!!!!!!!!

Yeah they seem to kick ass over the 480s but I managed to get 480 to 45H/s and my msi 280x to 33 to 35H/s Awaiting claymore to being his miner out anytime now see what it kicks out as said will be done in 2 to 3 days cant wait to see what it produces.
Pages:
Jump to: