Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily - page 10. (Read 13158 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 28, 2019, 04:26:38 PM
You would need to comply with KYC before you can get those airdrop of XLM on coinbase and also if you are US citizen.Therefore,that airdrop isnt open for anybody.

About on blockchain stellar giveaway this is just only $25 but you would need to pass up documentation for verification which isnt really worth it at all.For those who dont
value their identity.Go ahead and get it. lol
Worth it or not worth it depends on people. Maybe people from rich country which their daily income more than 25 USD won't agree to do ID verification. But somewhere in a poor country, there are a lot of people willing to give their identity even for 5 USD because with that they can buy some food.

Honesly, I did on blockchain. Doesn't mean that my identity is just worth of 25 USD and  they can sell mine to other parties, but because I trust them, that they would not do so.
You got some point here mate where there are really people who do comply those things without minding their identity as long the can get some few dollars then that would be the main thing for them
but majority wont really choose up the same path but well we do have own decisions in life though as long we do know the risk of identity fraud.For blockchain.com platform,we cant say that they are trustable enough
because we dont know on whats happening behind on what are the things they are doing on the accumulated infos they get.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 28, 2019, 04:17:06 PM
You would need to comply with KYC before you can get those airdrop of XLM on coinbase and also if you are US citizen.Therefore,that airdrop isnt open for anybody.

About on blockchain stellar giveaway this is just only $25 but you would need to pass up documentation for verification which isnt really worth it at all.For those who dont
Worth it or not worth it depends on people. Maybe people from rich country which their daily income more than 25 USD won't agree to do ID verification. But somewhere in a poor country, there are a lot of people willing to give their identity even for 5 USD because with that they can buy some food.

Honesly, I did on blockchain. Doesn't mean that my identity is just worth of 25 USD and  they can sell mine to other parties, but because I trust them, that they would not do so.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 28, 2019, 04:06:42 PM
Coinbase too is providing a similar Stellar airdrop for learning about Stellar. Last time I checked, they promised to provide $50 worth of stellar for every accounts. They have now placed me in waiting list. I'm not a KYC verified user in Coinbase and they have no info whether we need to provide KYC or not.
There are similar airdrops of ZEC, BAT and ZRX.
https://www.coinbase.com/earn

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 28, 2019, 03:55:11 PM
Someone knows about similiar airdrop where we can earn real tradeable estabilished coins like Stellar? Because most of classic airdrops are waste of time  Cry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 03:55:04 PM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

I have never earned anything over $ 5 on airdrop. That is why I stopped doing nonsense and participate in various Airdrop. However, it is worth noting that some people are sometimes lucky and they manage to earn good money on airdrop.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 28, 2019, 03:43:06 PM
actually this airdrop has been a long time but at that time the blockchain said that the prize was limited and I don't know why until now this airdrop is still paying, if the prize is limited, now the blockchain not give xlm again
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
April 28, 2019, 01:57:51 PM
I'm aware of this airdrop but I'm not willing to give in my identity for that $25 worth of XLM.
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

https://airdrops.io/stellar/
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop

That's what the email I also received. I will never give my identity for alt that is worth 25 dollars though.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 01:47:26 PM
I've also enjoyed it and it's really easy because we only need to register by giving our identity, this is the best Airdrop now in my opinion and this can make Airdrop more attractive to people because previously Airdrop was a junk coin or just cheating.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 28, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
I don't know why some are pumping the value of airdrops. This is 25$ giveaway and not $40.

I see such thing every day as the majority is posting $200 airdrop but when you check you see it is actually $1 airdrop:)
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 28, 2019, 01:41:22 PM
This airdrop or giveaway from blockchain users are going around for a long time right now. I don't really think that I can give my identity for XLM and not in that amount of 25$. But still thank you for sharing it to us many of newbie didn't know about this I guess.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 28, 2019, 01:36:25 PM
This airdrop works well. But i took it when BTC was at a higher price and now stellar value has fall like other altcoins. This airdrop was like this at the beginning of stellar they were already asking for kyc. But this airdrop is better than the Electroneum mining simulation which asks selfies and only gives 0.005 usd per day.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 28, 2019, 01:25:13 PM
It's just 25$ and one will need to pass kyc before it will given to you so it's not that free as you meant
They are making it free because it is an "airdrop".
But in reality, it's likely they are paying for the identities in terms of KYC+airdrop combination.
Many still don't see and understand what they are trying to implement.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
It's just 25$ and one will need to pass kyc before it will given to you so it's not that free as you meant
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 28, 2019, 12:57:30 PM
I'm aware of this airdrop but I'm not willing to give in my identity for that $25 worth of XLM.
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop

but is still worthed, because we send our identity to trusted company, not just share our identity for some shit airdrop campaign
beside that our data are protected
Do you think that blockchain.com will never do something with your identity?
And for your identity, you think that $25 is worth to trade?
I don't think so that its a win-win situation for you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 28, 2019, 09:11:57 AM
The KYC requirements for this airdrop are crazy. If you want to make $25 it would be easier if you just put on some old clothes and sit on the street corner with a cap in your hand. At least you won't have to give up your ID for it
+1 man
I would never do this. I don't know who are doing this though. My privacy is more precious to me than $25, indeed, I would not do it even if the reward was more higher.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
April 28, 2019, 09:05:53 AM
The KYC requirements for this airdrop are crazy. If you want to make $25 it would be easier if you just put on some old clothes and sit on the street corner with a cap in your hand. At least you won't have to give up your ID for it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 28, 2019, 08:32:34 AM
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

Can't confirm it. Yesterday i got 500 XLM, worth of ~49 USD.
Thats easy money.
My strategy was to swap it via Binance over ETH in Iota.
Longterminvestment, for sure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 08:27:52 AM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

Hey this airdrop is asking our identity in cryptocurrency world, i dont know what will they do with our identity.
But i dont feel it is a good thing to do. The airdrop should have a clear purpose to the community, not only for gathering identities.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 03:00:16 AM
This giveaway has been on since 2018 and it’s just 25$ worth of Stellar and not 40$. You need to complete kyc before you will be given. A lot of people do not agree with giving their details for just 25$ so many people didn’t do it that’s what it may be new to some people. The giveaway is still on so anyone interested can partake and get the 25$ worth of stellar.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
April 28, 2019, 02:24:43 AM
It is 25$ worth not 40$ worth.

But in return, they are asking for personal information and a kyc. 25$ worth your kyc is something debatable.

I did my kyc process to try to see if indeed they are really having that XLM giveaway but unfortunately, until now there is no update on my dashboard whether I did passed or failed that KYC and its been nearly two weeks already to the point that I've been thinking that I did took that risk by submitting my identity in exchange for nothing at all.
Pages:
Jump to: