Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily - page 13. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
April 27, 2019, 11:15:14 AM
Before someone could proof that this website will NEVER sell or send the personal data to someone else, I will not suggest to do this KYC only for 50 or 25 dollars....
It's only for 2-3 meals but you never know how they could use your KYC..
Just as a reminder to be be careful, but if you are sure this project is safe, you can surely do that.

Well, while I'd fully agree not providing your personal data to every shitty airdrop, blockchain.com should be quite trustworthy and I doubt they're selling your personal data.
I also participated in the airdrop and if I remember right it was about 25$ worth of XLM + a verified blockchain.com account. However it would be kind of interesting if they're deleting the data after verification or if they're storing it (should be possible to request a deletion as they seem to operate inside the EU).

They give away a huge amount of money, but most of that money will go to cheaters, who use thousands of fake documents to KYC.

Fortunately KYC should block most of this cheating-attempts (exactly that's the reason why so many (airdrops)/bountys require KYC... because of those cheating idiots)
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 11:17:47 AM
It is 25$ worth not 40$ worth.

But in return, they are asking for personal information and a kyc. 25$ worth your kyc is something debatable.
But, i think for the people who loves a quick money it is really worth it. Just by portrait of yourself, you can make a 25$.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
April 27, 2019, 10:32:03 AM
They give away a huge amount of money, but most of that money will go to cheaters, who use thousands of fake documents to KYC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 27, 2019, 09:10:34 AM
is that company called blockchain really trusted? i mean for $25 you need to upload you identity there
but $25 dolar is something different when you really need it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 27, 2019, 09:00:41 AM
Thanks for sharing this worthwhile information. I have not read it so far. But I will do. I have a story about such thing. Once, I went through many steps and procedure just to claim just few dollars worth of tron tokens. But tron tokens never came to my way. So I am always skeptic about such offering. And want to stay away from them. But I will definitely see it.
If you fill all the information correctly, I am sure that you will earn the rewards mentioned there but personally I would not suggest anyone to do KYC verification since our data isn't protected.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 27, 2019, 08:40:07 AM
Wow good news for all. Stellar is one of the good established coins that is making most significant efforts in making the project a success. It has already been popular among the people in the market. So this has been a big opportunity in claiming free stellar lumin tokens worth $40. The coin is projected to hit $0.50 anytime in the middle of the year of 2019. So hurry up guys, do not miss this chance.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
April 27, 2019, 08:31:34 AM
I tried it and managed to get from XLM for $ 25 after successful verification.

is that until now blockchain gives Airdrops?

the airdrop still on until now, and btw how long you get the airdrop after you verified your account?
because i try it and my account got verified from 6 months ago but until now the airdrop still not received
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
April 27, 2019, 08:13:36 AM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

This particular airdrop have been trending for quite a while now and it intially it was a bit difficult for most people to do it but it has been simplified and majority are now doing but seriously I don't think I would want to give up my Personal details for such a tiny token
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
April 27, 2019, 08:08:44 AM
For many who urgently need a little cryptocurrency, this is probably the way out. Because not everyone can receive cryptocurrency so easily. I think it’s better than giving up your documents for a bounty which then sells them on the black market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
April 27, 2019, 08:06:58 AM
what? that airdrop still going on?,. is it worth to pass the KYC for just $25? hell no.. it is really risky to pass your KYC to the person that you don't know. 
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 27, 2019, 07:54:54 AM
The $25 airdrop , i haven't received it yet. And i have followed all the requirements even passed the kyc . What could be wrong?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 27, 2019, 07:52:06 AM
The airdrop of 25$ XLM has been running since last year and most people have been benefiting from the scheme. But I personally find it ridiculous to give out my confidentiality information for only a $25 reward.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 27, 2019, 07:45:46 AM
Definitely not worth the risk. Here in India, the government is coming up with more restrictive regulations for dealing with crypto-currency. Back in 2017-18, they sent income tax notices to more than 100,000 individuals who were suspected to be crypto users. Now I am not going to upload my ID documents and risk being called up by the IT department just for $25.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2019, 07:41:27 AM
Before someone could proof that this website will NEVER sell or send the personal data to someone else, I will not suggest to do this KYC only for 50 or 25 dollars....
It's only for 2-3 meals but you never know how they could use your KYC..
Just as a reminder to be be careful, but if you are sure this project is safe, you can surely do that.
Activity: 560
April 27, 2019, 07:06:14 AM
Thanks for sharing this worthwhile information. I have not read it so far. But I will do. I have a story about such thing. Once, I went through many steps and procedure just to claim just few dollars worth of tron tokens. But tron tokens never came to my way. So I am always skeptic about such offering. And want to stay away from them. But I will definitely see it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
April 27, 2019, 07:05:37 AM
For Everyone Saying The Airdrop Is not worth because the KYC.
You Actually Also Get Tier 1 KYC On Blockchain.com Exchange.
Just Assume That The Airdrop Is Just "Bonus" For KYC-ing at Blockchain.com

BTW, You Must KYC First Before You Can Join The Waitlist.

Activity: 713
Merit: 31
April 27, 2019, 07:03:51 AM
There's no way to get this easy. I've been trying to get $ 25 of that airdrop for months. There's still nothing coming. I've tried 4-5 different links but...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 27, 2019, 06:54:36 AM
I have successfully submitted my documents long ago but it is still showing "in review". Looks like they are taking too much time to process my verification. Such a waste of time for $25 worth of crypto. My documents are at stake now.
I don't think it's worth to give your personal information to someone, especially it only costed them 25$ to acquire someone's personal information, you don't know what will they do with those personal information they have.
Activity: 383
April 27, 2019, 06:50:59 AM
I do not understand why the blockchain increases the reward because after I received the reward for only $ 25 and yesterday someone had shared that the reward was $ 50, which was a problem, not everyone who was registered in the waitlist would get better than their reward. already waiting, but has not received a reward
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
April 27, 2019, 06:39:28 AM
I have successfully submitted my documents long ago but it is still showing "in review". Looks like they are taking too much time to process my verification. Such a waste of time for $25 worth of crypto. My documents are at stake now.
Pages:
Jump to: