Pages:
Author

Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily - page 5. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2
May 20, 2019, 05:33:30 PM
OP, it might truly look easy to get, but are you aware that you are giving out something in return for it, which is your personal detail.
Well, i see nothing bad in it, if the platform can be trusted enough to safely guard the identity of those who have registered on their platform
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
May 20, 2019, 05:25:43 PM
Is your identity worth just 40 USD? What if they get this info into a darkweb market and sell it over there. KYC must be submitted to only projects or websites that is highly reputable in terms of keeping clients database safe.

The top exchanges KYC have already sold our data on the darkweb, so I don't think the solution is to stick to reputable exchanges. These are the biggest targets of data leaks.
The question remains how much are your documents worth. If you want to sell/withdraw thousands of $, then it's probably worth having your ID sold online. $40, probably not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 05:02:20 PM
Is your identity worth just 40 USD? What if they get this info into a darkweb market and sell it over there. KYC must be submitted to only projects or websites that is highly reputable in terms of keeping clients database safe.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 04:57:50 PM
I think something is fishy for blockchain to be asking for documents for kyc for few bucks or is it all in the name of preventing multiple entry from individuals?
Activity: 194
May 20, 2019, 04:07:14 PM
I stopped believing in free tokens distribution. How much I did not try to do it - I always received a payment of a few dollars, or never came at all. Many projects require you to enter your personal data. This award is not worth my personal data.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 20, 2019, 03:49:20 PM
Thanks for the information but how about my personal information are they safe is there any chance of misusing that . Let me try once
If you can trust Binance or other exchanges for taking your identity, then why don't you trust blockchain as they are an old well-known crypto company?

I don't trust Binance or any other exchanges either. But it's all risk/reward.

I expect most here are probably trading more than $25 worth of coin. So if an exchange requires KYC in order to withdraw thousands (or if during the last bull run, much more than that), then yeah, kind of a necessary evil.

For a measly $25, I wouldn't bother. Not worth the risk.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 20, 2019, 03:45:26 PM
many people complained about having to do kyc on the blockchain. then try visiting Coinbase, there is also an airdrop, one of them is XLM. I think there is no need for Kyc to join the whitelist.
https://www.coinbase.com/earn/stellar/
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
May 20, 2019, 03:20:58 PM
This is good, but this issue of having to verify one's identity is what's making me skeptical. Plus, I do not really fancy airdrops to that extent. And why would I even want to go for a KYC just for an ordinary airdrop?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
May 20, 2019, 02:34:02 AM
That's a strategy to increase user base of their platform. At least they are honest about their giveaway provided that you do some KYC but also this kind of airdrop made me worry. Why? Its only 25$ and will you surrender more than the value of it. Youre identity is much worth than a 25$ money. I guess some are blindly signing up without thinking the possible consequence if this project go down. Youll be jeopardize later if their project gone wrong and worst can used youre identity to pulled of some bad deeds or scamming other people.
This giveaway was held at Blockchain.com, you don't need to doubt the Blockchain, the first time I knew Bitcoin in 2014 I made a wallet on the Blockchain and is still safe until now
if you doubt the Blockchain, I think you never trade in a centralized exchange, because every centralized exchange is asking for KYC
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 02:31:10 AM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

The right amount of the worth is actually $25 xlm given after successfully completing kyc. It is one of three easiest and most efficient kyc processes I know and I urge projects to adopt it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 20, 2019, 12:36:51 AM
Maybe, the blockchain has the  price of XLM for about 50dollar before, if in that case, this post is not updated yet, then maybe they've just changed the price again to maintain their pool stability to meet their target. But anyways, I am still not convinced to provide my identity for that amount.
So there is few difference rewards? I got information that they will only give 25 USD worth of token, not $30 $40 $50
Or they set this up based on each country, who knows...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 20, 2019, 12:07:28 AM
Thanks for the information but how about my personal information are they safe is there any chance of misusing that . Let me try once
No one knows about that but it suppose to be safe because i'm sure blockchain will not leak their customer information easily. To be honest, i don't know is this airdrop still available or not, because i'm still not received the xlm airdrop and my friends too. I guess it's over already.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 19, 2019, 11:21:02 PM
It is 25$ worth not 40$ worth.

But in return, they are asking for personal information and a kyc. 25$ worth your kyc is something debatable.
There is also some people said that blockchain is giving away 50 USD worth of XLM. I don't know if it's because they have received before the price increased or just trying to make it more interesting. But I think XLM price didn't double yet.

Maybe, the blockchain has the  price of XLM for about 50dollar before, if in that case, this post is not updated yet, then maybe they've just changed the price again to maintain their pool stability to meet their target. But anyways, I am still not convinced to provide my identity for that amount.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 19, 2019, 10:51:36 PM
If you can trust Binance or other exchanges for taking your identity, then why don't you trust blockchain as they are an old well-known crypto company?
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 19, 2019, 10:23:33 PM
Activity: 633
May 17, 2019, 08:43:00 AM
I distrust airdrops that requiring KYC for it to be receive. Even though it is a legit site for other users. Also I have read some replies that the KYC verification is still pending and from that, it already shows some shady acts.

How does a pending KYC verification "show some shady acts"?
It just shows that many people submitted their documents required for KYC in order to get the airdrop and therefore it might take longer to get verified.

For just an airdrop seriously? You still need to pass some KYC to just get an airdrop? They may sell identities once they show themselves as scam and I see some replies that there are still pending KYCs. KYC verification only last below 24 hours. If this is real then show some proof that it is legit.
much airdrop now need kyc to get free coins even on coinbase and some exchanges did it too.so don't be confuse it we met this kind of airdrop.if they pending kyc maybe its participants was large number.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
May 17, 2019, 08:42:21 AM
Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

Has anyone actually been able to get that airdrop? I had filled everything up but there are no responses or balance updates yet. Anyone has any idea when they'll be airdropping them as well as in coinbase. I filled 4 of those airdrops in coinbase but none of them are credited to my wallet as yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 17, 2019, 08:40:34 AM
in fact, it is $25. i have tried it. It requires KYC. i gave up on it. i don't think Blockchain can protect the user's passport information.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
May 15, 2019, 06:53:16 PM
I distrust airdrops that requiring KYC for it to be receive. Even though it is a legit site for other users. Also I have read some replies that the KYC verification is still pending and from that, it already shows some shady acts.

It just shows that many people submitted their documents required for KYC in order to get the airdrop and therefore it might take longer to get verified.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 17, 2019, 08:34:04 AM

For just an airdrop seriously? You still need to pass some KYC to just get an airdrop? They may sell identities once they show themselves as scam and I see some replies that there are still pending KYCs. KYC verification only last below 24 hours. If this is real then show some proof that it is legit.
Pages:
Jump to: